Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account?

On 11/15/2019 at 5:53 AM, xprince1996 said:

Luckily i didnt experience this problem. I suggest to make an ticket support to the exchange that having a problem but some of the exchange restricting the exchange to exchange process.

thats why i tell people to always check the exchanges reputation before ever sending your assets to an exchange and to do research about the exchanges first...but nobody ever listens..

On 11/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

I never get that bad experience so far, and I don't want to get that. If that happens, then you need to ask the other exchange why your deposit or withdraw does not process. I think that the exchange already gets maintenance, so your deposit or withdraw cannot process at that time. You need to wait until the transaction can be processed, and usually, it will need a couple of days before it arrives in your wallet. But if your transaction stuck in the network, then you might want to confirm your transaction by rebroadcasting the transaction and wait longer.

I rember one I was just made deposit of doge to the cryptonator wallet but it was not credited till today its been s year now since I made that deposit so I don't know what does it means

once, after I examined it turns out I forgot to enter one step, namely memo. it turns out for xlm coins, must include a memo and I just passed it. for tokens or other coins, I have been pending for 1 day and sometimes it is normal.

On 11/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

Yea its possible to happen and it has happened a lot to other people and its either you entered the wrong address or you typed a letter while pasting the address so it got sent wrongly.  And you should contact the exchange you sent the transaction from and they will help you get iy back but they will yake a percentage of it.

Yes I have lost some coins . when i send my coins from my wallet to exchange wallet it is not showing my balance in the exchange. then i asked the exchange team members. they told me that there is a minimum limit to deposit of that coin and couldn't full fill the minimum account that why my coins is not showing any where.

This is not possible, but I was learning, I did not deposit it on a site called Mining, you do not expect to get it back if you make a deposit on such a fake site, and if you send Bitcoin to the wrong address then it is not possible to get a refund.

I don't experience and it's not possible that you deposit your Cryptocurrency and they didn't received in your account. If you experience it there's a bug in the platform but you need a verification if you deposit your Cryptocurrency so i think the problem if the platform.

Well as for me, I still didn't encounter ike this situation. Better to check the details of your account because if you address it to wrong account well the owner of that account is quite lucky

There are several possibility if this happens, 1st is that the transaction hasn't been sent yet by the sending party, 2nd the transaction is not yet confirmed on the blockchain and 3rd is that the recieving end are having some problems on their side. You should specially tell us what exactly is the issue on your transaction

Nope, not yet, but of course it is possible to made a deposit and haven't received it in your account, there is a lot of possible reasons, for example technical error or you just make a mistake or you violates rules so it was deducted from your salary. 

I once, at that time sent altcoin TRX or Tron but the wallet address was different, what I have is a TRX or Tron token and now what is available is TRX or Tron coins. But after a few days I checked the wallet, the transaction failed and the funds were still safe

Yes, I had this once, replenished my account on the stock exchange and the money did not come, wrote in support and they manually credited the money to the balance.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

I didn't face it yet. But it could be happen because of your mistake. If you enter a wrong address in the sender wallet than it won't come to your wallet. In another case if you want to deposit bitcoin but by mistakenly submit litecoin address than your coins will flew in the blockchain and you will lose them forever. Otherwise if you submit right address than you to wait for some moments for the confirmation of minners. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Depending on where the location of the dude is, if the blockchain has not been recorded for a long time it must be an error from the exchange or website that you are using but if you have entered into the blockchain you only need to wait because it takes a long time to be confirmed.

Well, I am not facing that kind of incident yet. but my friend faced it he was deposit in exchange but unfortunately that funds did not deposit he knock the helpline but they didn't response anything.

8 hours ago, TubigWater said:

If you deposit crypto in exchange or some website see first the block chain transaction so that you will know if your coins are receive or pending transaction,  so if you are not have pending transaction but the crypto are not been able to see contact the support immideiatly and when you don't receive any email then probably this is scam website or exchange 

In fact, I was seeing this message pending transaction in my account in the exchange, but I still did not receive the deposit, the problem is known and may be solved and it is the result of low fees as miners delay the transaction due to lower fees so you have to use the site in order to increase these fees to move the transaction.

10 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

In fact, I was seeing this message pending transaction in my account in the exchange, but I still did not receive the deposit, the problem is known and may be solved and it is the result of low fees as miners delay the transaction due to lower fees so you have to use the site in order to increase these fees to move the transaction.

If the status is a pending transaction, I think the transaction will be finished in the right time, and you need to wait longer. That can happen because you might use lower fee so it will queue on the network and it will get confirm later. If you don't want to see a delay or pending transaction, I suggest you to use a higher fee to make the transaction, so you don't have to wait for a long time. I think if you did that in the exchanges, the exchanges have a standard fee that we need to pay so the transaction will not delay in the network.

Yes one time i deposit some money in yobit exchange through p.m but i just received some dollar and others are not received on that time but i hope yobit will send me that after some time but i deposit some other person account and he said still he is not received i am sure he is laying because yobit send the money after sometime.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never done this because I'm still a beginner here. so I'm still learning from the answers of people here, hopefully later I will understand more about this crypto world.

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

Yes one time i deposit some money in yobit exchange through p.m but i just received some dollar and others are not received on that time but i hope yobit will send me that after some time but i deposit some other person account and he said still he is not received i am sure he is laying because yobit send the money after sometime.

Surely this person is lying if as you say sent the amount of money once it can not arrive part and remain part must arrive all the money, but if you send it in two installments it is possible to be delayed, but in any case I think that Yobit is not responsible for This error and I do not think they will compensate you because this is not their fault. You should be more careful in the next times.

On 11/7/2019 at 9:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes I have such a situation, but I contact support and they fix that.

I send coins with QR code and they send me that I did not send coins on theirs address,

and when I check that address (below QR code) it was not the same like on QR code.

And I contact support again and explain them that it's not same address on QR code and below QR code,

and on that address (below QR code) when I check QR code is not same like on their website (QR code).

After that they check and I receive my deposit on their website, and of course they apologized to me and they fix mistake.

My point is that you always must to check address, and if is not your mistake you can prove it and fix that.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I have not faced this yet, although once I almost threw in my pants when I sent bitcoin to the exchange, and he did not come, and I immediately got upset. But as it turned out that it was only necessary to pass the first check on the transfer and the coin will turn out.

yes its happend to me once , i didnt check the other wallet and its was closed , unfortanlly i lost the money but the exchange now is closed so im very happy 

On 08.11.2019 at 09:56, Crypto123 said:

Twice so was. The first time was my fault so I did not pay attention to the minimum Deposit and sent less. And once simply not credited to the balance. Tech support didn't respond.