Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

I'm using my bitcoin when i needed it, i'm not using it because i can use it on shopping and etc.. I'm only using my bitcoin when i really want something that is really needed because i'm still waiting in bitcoin to reach the $20000 price again so i could earn huge amount of money. 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

Sometimes, I also use my bitcoins for shopping especially if there are items that I can pay via our local currency and they accept bitcoin payment. 

Paying in bitcoin is the most easiest way to do compare to paypal and other payment options that ask for plenty of details before we can fully use them. Aside from that, I also use bitcoin in paying my bills payment. 

No I haven't used bitcoin for shopping, but I have no problems accepting bitcoin as payment or doing shopping with bitcoin. There are many coins coming up with new ideas, to implement their cryptocurrency into shopping portals such as amazon. I am personally associated with SAPP, which will launch its own shop for shopping in the coming months. So yes, we are interested in shopping with bitcoin, but as time goes by, it will become more and more common. 

I heard few days back a news amazon a big e commerce site anonced they received bills through bitcoin, but I think this option only for forgien users only, but I have one dought why we buy directly when we exchange this crypto in our local currency then buy any thing with our local currency.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Can you share more information and experience? I use this site for shopping at https://bitify.com/ and am very pleased. There are not many fraudulent users on the site

Yes, Bitcoin can be used to shop and buy products easily. I use bitcoin to buy products from some sites. I also sell bitcoin and buy products with the money I get.

Bitcoin usage has increased in various fields

Whether it is for marketing purposes or to stay up with the times many. Overstock is currently leading the way in the shopping and cryptocurrency field.

I think there aren't much shopping platforms that accept btc as payment method.Personally I bought with a BTC-based virtual mastercard (which converts the deposited amount from BTC to usd )

Many sites do not add bitcoin as a payment system. This is the main problem. If it is the bitcoin payment system of choice I would be happy to use it. I will no longer have to use a credit card. I will have the choice to buy a domain with bitcoin.

i don't think that it is a good idea to shop with bitcoin cause i remmeber when one guy spend 10 000 btc to buy pizzas  and after few years btc price when 10000x so i think it is very bad idea to do it. just collect it or make profit on it. use it wisely man. good luck.

I have only purchased items online. Nothing from a physical store. One time I wanted to pay a merchant and he informed me that his POS device was locked and that the bank was seizing any money entering his accounts. I instantly told him "Ok, so you accept Bitcoin then?". He was clueless of course. I informed him briefly that I could sent him Bitcoin and he can sell it anytime he wants for cash. I didn't try much with his case though as he wasn't interested in saving himself. Bitcoin is about everyone that actually puts some time to listen. If you can't convince a merchant and his reactions are like a brick wall, then you move on. No point in wasting time and energy.

I've never shopped with bitcoin but I turned bitcoin into a friend who lives abroad and bought apps through bitcoin This experience was fast, easy and very enjoyable as we can now buy apps and games and participate in donation campaigns to help others by paying bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used bitcoin currency to buy the number of Google Play cards and Amazon cards in addition to buying currencies and storing them, but now I am not planning any purchase. I will store the currency until the price rises.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For shopping I don't have huge experience,but i always buy the gift cards of amazon and do transaction with it as it is easy and no third party is required for the transaction. I have bought my smartphone from amazon.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I really think of it because using our coins for our day to day life expenses will be very much beneficial for the users of the Crypto coins they will be able to deal with coins efficiently and will have a perfect use of it.

I have previously used bitcoin coins to buy some Google Play and Amazon cards and I am planning now to purchase some of the currencies that I do not store.

If there will be more shopping outlets online I would to patronize them and buy my favorite foods with them, but this has not been achieve already

Yes, I used bitcoin to pay for the purchase of accounts to the game service Steam, I think it is convenient when you have most of the money in cryptocurrency.

Yes it is a excellent to buy something with BTC or other crypto. But more than that there are a lot of shops, which accept BTC as payments. 

3 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Yes it is a excellent to buy something with BTC or other crypto. But more than that there are a lot of shops, which accept BTC as payments. 

There is no more shops that accept bitcoin in many countries, I have not even yet buy something with bitcoin online, my dream has not yet be accomplished

6 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

We must understand that every entrepreneur who has a physical or online store is required to report tax. But if the cryptocurrency is not recognized, then it will not be legally available in this country. so I didn't bother buying things online with Bitcoin, instead I went with fiat.

You are right, many countries have not legalized this cryptocurrency and the use of it online for buying goods and services won't be able to be successfully and it will cause problem to them

Basically having to shop with bitcoins , is kind  of taking grounds in it's establishment, when having to buy things online and having their payments done through bitcoins, as some sites do accept payments through Bitcoin

Yes obviously everyone do when ever they get a good profit even i do..like to shop things whenever i get good profit. There are few sites which deals payment with bitcoin.

it is good to shopping by bitcoin but if there some shop doesn't accept bitcoin you can convert you bitcoin to usd dollars and do your shopping it is good to see shopping by crypto

On 11/7/2019 at 4:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

There is a special pleasure for Bitcoin holders when they shop with this global cryptocurrency, especially at the time of the quarantine that we suffer from due to corona. Shopping is getting better, faster, safer and more enjoyable.