Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

I have used bitcoin to buy some stuff from friends that uses bitcoin as a payment option in their store. But I prefer using ripple because the transaction is fast and instant with very low amount of money paid. 

On 06.12.2019 at 17:12, Jokeer said:

There are few shopping places where Bitcoin is accepted as a payment method. Usually, I didn't have any experience about shopping through bitcoin but I heard that amazon accept cryptocurrency as a payment method.

Yes through bitcoin we can easily shop anythings and there are many site available which we can use our bitcoin to buy  anything .

• Useful or interesting 2

I did not directly shop with bitcoin, this is not very common in our country yet, but it needs to become widespread as soon as the technology is gaining this speed every day, and nothing can be achieved by stopping and looking bitcoin is a great technology that allows you to shop easily and it should be evaluated.

• +5 1

Shopping through bitcoin is simply easy to use and also it is the best. Amazon is accepting bitcoins which is really a good way for shopping online by the crypto users.

Shopping with Bitcoin will be the next trend when the lightning network gains adoption. Right now it is only the beginning. You will see amazon, e-bay walmart everyone accepting bitcoin LN payments. And Bitcoin will be used for everything from payments to support the failed fiat money system. Governments will buy to replace gold and companies from airlines to oil tankers will deal with bitcoin.

When most people start looking into Bitcoin as an alternative currency, one of the first questions they ask is – where can you spend bitcoins? Well the simple answer is that you can use Bitcoin for anywhere, for all of your shopping – including picking up groceries from your local mini-market. Shops do not need to accept Bitcoin directly (as an increasing number do) for you to be able to use your coins with them, as long as you have taken a few moment in advance to be prepared. 

#1 Bitcoin Debit Cards

Fund a debit card from your Bitcoin wallet balance instead of your bank account!

Advantages: This is the easiest and most flexible method for spending your coins in physical stores around the world. You can use them in any store which accepts regular credit or debit cards.

Disadvantages: There are fees to pay, and some services require you to convert your coins to fiat in advance of making a payment.

#2 Gift Cards
Purchase electronic or physical gift cards using BTC, then spend them or give them as gifts!

Advantages: You can Bitcoin cashback on your shopping through this method, and you may also be able to get discounts. Obviously they make good gifts too.

Disadvantages: You can usually only spend gift cards in a specific store, and you need to purchase them in advance – committing yourself to spending a certain amount of money with that retailer.

#3 Use Bitcoin to Pay on Amazon and Other Sites
Use Bitcoin for your online shopping – even at sites which don’t accept it!

Advantages: You can get some really great discounts from some of the world’s top internet retailers using this method.

Disadvantages: Only works for making purchases at a limited range of internet retailers, and it can take a lot longer to complete a purchase than it normally would.

Yes, I like to use bitcoin to buy in online stores that accept it and the number of stores is increasing more and more, I have also used it several times to recharge my phone.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

If I have used bitcoin to make payments, near my city there are places that have begun to take the initiative to include cryptocurrencies in the form of payment, and the truth is that it is very good, it is fast and generates some confidence in cryptocurrencies. true and I hope all this expands more!

Edited by LeoXen96
error

You can make purchases with bitcoin but not directly if not through an exchanger and then proceed to make the purchase since in my country you cannot pay directly with bitcoin and online not many companies allow you to pay with bitcoin since it they see little safe, but it is something incredible that you can buy with Bitcoin directly

In my country there is a lot of misconception, that's why there are no places that accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, I would like to be able to use them to buy in the meantime I will wait for the adoption.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I am a fan of online shopping. The fact is how much I am eager to go through this experience, which is to log on to Amazon, buy and ship what I want, and to pay my purchases in bitcoin directly without a middleman or a third party, it will be a really fun and exciting experience.

I often use bitcoin to buy something on different sites,but not all sites accept bitcoin, so this is not a particularly convenient way.If the site does not accept bitcoins, I just exchange bitcoin for the local currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

purchases through bitcoin are not very
specialized.
You cannot pay with crypto currency everywhere.
Honest people do not accept and work everywhere
  • -1 2

Although shopping through bitcoin is possible in these days but it does not include all items people want to buy. Many companies and stores refuse to accept bitcoin as an alternative for cash because of its votality.

Edited by david51

Definitely So i'm scheduling to achieve that, As i realize it's a great idea, hunting online sites are helpful websites to pay out bitcoin, however should really switch ones own btc to help you PayPal, considering you don't have hunting online sites settle for bitcoin straightaway.

Most consider BTC as a commodity, not a currency. Many people use it as a tool of accumulation and speculation. In addition, there is not much information about companies where you can pay in bitcoins for a service rendered or a product purchased.

There are several large companies that accept BTC as an official form of payment. Here are some of the major companies that accept cryptocurrencies.

• Overstock.com — the first major online company that started accepting bitcoin as a means of payment back in January 2014. Overstock offers laptops, TVs, and other electronic products. The online store has evolved over time and now accepts all major cryptocurrencies, including: Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, and Bitcoin Cash.
  • eGifter is one of the most popular gift card sites in the world. The company has a mobile app that offers gift cards for Amazon, JCPenny, Sephora, Home Depot, Kohls, and others. This way, you can use BTC to buy a card to other stores that do not support non-traditional payment methods.
  • Shopify stores is the largest store on the list. This e-Commerce company is known for allowing you to create your own online stores to sell products. Four years ago, Shopify introduced the system to accept payments in bitcoin using the popular BitPay processing.
  • Newegg — a major seller of gadgets allows you to pay for purchases in cryptocurrency, and also uses BitPay.
  • Fancy.com — an online store that allows people to sell their products. There are many unique items on the site, and you can pay for your purchase in bitcoins.
  • Microsoft — you can buy content for Xbox and Windows store with bitcoin.
  • Namecheap is a domain name registration platform that also accepts cryptocurrencies. It is also important for site developers to know that this feature is available for WordPress.com, Seoclerks.com, many services with VPN and proxy servers.
  • Dating service Badoo, Japanese online market Rakutan, American delivery Foodler and others.

Now many small stores are implementing crypto payments to attract customers. Be careful, knowing about bitcoin does not promise a quality product.

Yes, shopping through Bitcoin are becoming more popular and useful as technology advances and this cryptocurrency that has become so popular is replacing the use of fiat currencies.

Bitcoin is a good currency and Bitcoin currency is much more expensive. So with Bitcoin you can shop a lot in many types of shopping because if you invest a little in it you can earn a lot of Bitcoin currency. With that money your family will run, you will not need your job. With Bitcoin you can earn a lot of money

Bitcoin prise is changing every hours. If we want to buy some food, how much BTC should we pay, when its price is keep changing? Bitcoin price can dump to 10-20% in one hour. So It is vad idea to use BTC for shoping. To buy something  from Amazon and use Bitcoin like payment is more better. Bitcoin can be use in online shops in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow i always wondered if i could buy products from online through bitcoin.I didn't know that.Thanks for the information brother.I will buy something from amazon then 😇.

Yes, I also bought on Amazon paying with bitcoins and did it through a third-party extension, and the rest of the purchases only through the exchanger, unfortunately, there is no other way

قضيت البيتكوين في التسوق على أمازون. في الواقع يتم تنفيذه عن طريق امتداد طرف ثالث ، يحتاج المستخدم إلى إضافة ملحق Moon Wallet ومن ثم يمكنك التسوق باستخدام عملات البيتكوين الخاصة بك على موقع تسوق أمازون.

• -5 1
  • -1 2

Buy things in the shop ,paying with bitcoin,You are unlikely to succeed.But if it become global then i am very sure there will be many devotees.But Confirmation of transactions with bitcoin takes a very long time ,which is a serious obstacles for direct deals for the bitcoins in stores.But you can buy things via internet using bitcoin.it will be very helpful for us.

Edited by Afran_025
Slide mistake

Yes i buy with bitcoin some times, i have some shops who accept it and also can recharge my phone with bitcoin, but now i mostly buy with card because i try to get some bitcoin to hold. 

• +1 1

I probably,concern to that minority of people which buy very few things through the internet. I still like to go shopping independently and choose clothes for me,fit on it,touch it.But i will still be happy if such online store's open which will offer to pay for purchases,in particular, clothes, with bitcoins.While i didn't meet such shops and didn't hear about them.