Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

Sure you can use bitcoin to shop online also in physical life. But when shopping in physical life you must make sure there have escrow

40 minutes ago, Sujon33 said:

I have never shopping through bitcoin.Our government stand against bitcoin.There is no shopping mall or online shop for shopping through bitcoin

I suppose you're living on india or bangladesh? If yes i'm really sorry to hear that and i hope your government will change the rules about bitcoin regulation. Luckily my country allow doing some bitcoin transaction on online shop but still need to convert it on 3rd gatweway on some merchant.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

I have not yet spent Bitcoin for shopping. Actually, I am just starting to earn Bitcoins and I really don't want to spend it yet, I want to earn more than enough before planning to spend it.

There are many business models where The BTC works very well in the shopping Apis are needed to integrate but the law interferes.

Look sites that work with bitpay. (e.g. )

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There are few shopping places where Bitcoin is accepted as a payment method. Usually, I didn't have any experience about shopping through bitcoin but I heard that amazon accept cryptocurrency as a payment method.

I likewise like Amazon, and I need to take a stab at shopping at Amazon utilizing Bitcoin. Yet, it has actually a sympathy on the off chance that I spend now, in light of the fact that some time or another the cost of bitcoin will be high. also, The previous barely any years I regularly use bitcoin to pay for the administrations I use. Perhaps as I would like to think the utilization would be better if the estimation of bitcoin is still as low as 2014, in spite of the fact that the benefit is still great this year.

I often use Bitcoin to purchase digital goods, because for physical goods not allowed in my country. The payment is processed by coinpayment. That is some various goods, like ebook, steam key, art, etc. For me that is more cheap than i buy it with Paypal. After paying with Bitcoin i need wait 1 confirmation. Then they will sent my digital goods by email, i can download it with secure connection. Then use it for what you need. My advice only use Bitcoin when the price going up, because you can send the Bitcoin more cheap than when the price bleeding.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

He never made a direct purchase with the cryptos, but if he took advantage of them and with them he bought.
I don't know a page where you buy directly with cryptocurrencies.

I buy stuff on Amazon with bitcoin but not through amazon directly but from purse.io where you can have other users buy you items in exchange for bitcoin. I did read that soon Amazon will accept lightning transactions from bitcoin but I don't know how this works and I haven't tried it. I do know on purse.io you can save up to 20% on amazon because people pay a percent to sell their amazon cards.

Ì've never spend my coins directly, only cashed it out before shopping. I do not know any place here which would accept bitcoin directly. But I heard about selling of apartments and that they accept bitcoin, but I do not have that much coins and I actually do not need an apartment. 

Nope, no plans for spending what little bitcoin I have.  Things I want to buy, I'm going to use fiat for that. 

Bitcoin has always been something to invest in, to save, for me.  It works fine as a currency but I don't like missing out on making a profit because I've bought something with my bitcoin.  That's happened to me in the past, because I have spent bitcoin before but have learnt my lesson since then. 

And I'm far from the only one who thinks that way.  You'll notice that most discussion regarding bitcoin tends to focus on its price rather than how and where to spend it.

Shopping through bitcoin is easy but it is not in all shopping platform it is only in some shopping sites like Amazon etc in future it will be in all of shopping sites as I think I will be the best to shop with thus

If a user of bitcoin has holds a BTC. So he should open online shop instead of withdrawing it because it is a perfect idea to get rich instead of waiting for when it's price high.

Bitcoin has been one of the most reliable cryptocurrencies that it made a huge impact on some businesses like online shopping even in salon you can pay bitcoin. Transaction-wise, it is really fast.

At this moment, I don't want to use my bitcoin to shopping because I think bitcoin now becomes worth it, and if I want to spend my bitcoin, that will be to fill my daily needs and for helping other people. If bitcoin price can increase more than $20k, then I will sell my bitcoin so I can have a lot of money that I can spend to buy something I want. Maybe some people already use bitcoin for shopping, and that is because they have a large amount of bitcoin, so they will not worry if they spend the bitcoin for shopping.

9 minutes ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I have never bought through Bitcoin, our government is not against Bitcoin, there is no shopping or online shop to buy through Bitcoin, if Bitcoin was validated in our country, we could shop with Bitcoin, in my opinion Bitcoin will be legalized in the future.

if you own any bitcoin then you dont need to wait for your government to open shops that accept bitcoin because you can order from amazon and pay with bitcoin as well. counts as shopping to me.

You will never try to buy with Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin is not legal in our country, our government has not accepted it yet.There is no shopping mall in our country where Bitcoin is traded.

yes plans to buy new mobile with crypto earning but no any local shop accepting bitcoin payment first exchanged to my local currency then buy

Of course, with Bitcoin, I can buy from any different site through an exchange, and if Bitcoin were directly a medium to Bitcoin in our various stores, we could all buy all the products.

For online shopping with Bitcoin, I think first the volatility must decrease. Why buy e.g. a laptop now if you can get it 10% cheaper next week? That, and the network capacity for clearing transactions, are the main obstacles for now.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Shopping with bitcoin or Cryptocurrency is a great opportunity.We everyone wants to shopping with Cryptocurrency.But in our country there is no shop for shopping through bitcoin

I think this is a great chance . But crypto currency is not legal all over the world. It also in our country. If we get this chance than it's a great news for all users.

As for now, my online shopping still depends on fiat money because our known online store doesn't have an option for Crypto Currency as alternative payment option and that's a little bit sad for me.

I have never used BTC for online shopping however in my country theres couple stores that accept BTC. Most are cafe's. Bought a cup of coffee once through phone NFC.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, rtan0220 said:

I am not a fan of online shopping since I wanted to check the Item that I want to buy. But I also looking forward to do shopping through online since it was more convinient but for now I just want my earnings to save for some reasons only.

We're same, i dont use my bitcoins to buy stuff,i just save it for future,and besides transaction fees is way too much,so i use cash instead.