Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

In my country, I can't use bitcoin directly for shopping. I would rather exchange it to the currency of my country and then do online shopping.But its a great way. 

I have also bought some product from amazon. buying form this site is very easy and any one form any country can buy product from this site.

Shopping through bitcoin is not difficult. It's the same as shopping use money, credit card, or PayPal. You only need to choose what product you want to buy, make a payment, and choose the payment method that you want to use, and then you can use bitcoin to pay the product. That will be almost the same when you use bitcoin to buy something in a local store so you can choose bitcoin as the payment method, and you don't have to wait for a long time to see the transaction is completed, but that will depend on how busy the network to confirm the transaction.

online stores accepting Bitcoin as payment for their products
Overstock
eGifter
CheapAir
Newegg
Reeds Jewelers
Virtual Visa Gift Card With Bitcoin

At the moment, I can not pay for purchases and services with bitcoin. Unfortunately, in my country this is not possible. But I hope that the situation will change in the near future.

you should first make your own btc than you should know that how to earn it by shopping or any thing else. if i have a btc than i would just buy a car and nothing else. we can also shop  online.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, man002 said:

Because Bitcoin will be the most requested and used currency in the world, many online shopping companies accept bitcoin in the world.

Many big companies are accepting btc now for their payment. now a days people are becoming interested about btc and that's why they are accepting it.

I have been hoping for this for a long time, but I have never been shopping with bitcoin, in the area I have not accepted this. If allowed to exchange with bitcoin I will try

2 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I have been hoping for this for a long time, but I have never been shopping with bitcoin, in the area I have not accepted this. If allowed to exchange with bitcoin I will try

amazon is already accepting btc now to make their payment. i ahve already bought some product from this site and i think it is a very easy way to give their payment with crypto.

3 hours ago, Lifeman said:
11 hours ago, abd1997 said:

I think there aren't much shopping platforms that accept btc as payment method.

Personally I bought with a BTC-based virtual 

And i wish Amazon support it

There will be much shopping platform in the future, the cryptocurrency is still growing and it will reach where shopping malls accept Bitcoin

That is what we have been waiting for in the future. Now I have many stores that accept payments using Bitcoin. And as time goes by, there will definitely be more online stores or others. Can accept payments using Bitcoin.

Major retailers– including Crate and Barrel, Nordstrom and Whole Foods– now accept Bitcoin, as per Fortune, and three other digital currencies, as paying for Bitcoin Like Wholesale Foods to accept Bitcoin.

I have a plan to spend my bitcoin in online shopping, but there is no bitcoin payment, so it is really needs to convert bitcoin to our local currency digital money. Hope in the near future they will add bitcoin as a payment method.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most people do not shop with their bitcoin. There was one person in particular who bought two pizzas with 10000 btc. This was back in 2010 when the price of BTC was small. Since then, the valuation of bitcoin has become large and it's not finished becoming as large as it can be. When it reaches that level I'm sure people will start spending their bitcoin for things including shopping.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I never though of that since there are no shopping centers in our area that accepts cryptocurrency. There was once a store that accepts bitcoin but it did not last long it closes as btc drops from 20k$ to 8k$ in just months. It is better to convert btc to cash then you can buy anything even in the far flung areas without internet connection.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 11/7/2019 at 11:01 PM, Wrath said:

Yes I love using bitcoin to shopping on online stores that accept it and the number of stores are increasing which is good for bitcoin, I can buy clothes and shoes online with bitcoin and get it ship to me.

Your statement makes me addicted to using bitcoin to shop at online stores but it's a pity because in my country bitcoin is still illegal so it is difficult to use bitcoin to shop at online stores but it must be exchanged first if you want to shop at online stores.
Hopefully this year there will be an inauguration of bitcoin in our country.

2 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Your statement makes me addicted to using bitcoin to shop at online stores but it's a pity because in my country bitcoin is still illegal so it is difficult to use bitcoin to shop at online stores but it must be exchanged first if you want to shop at online stores.
Hopefully this year there will be an inauguration of bitcoin in our country.

Illegal or no online store in your country that supports the use of Bitcoin as a payment. In some countries, not all online stores support payment using bitcoin. But we hope the whole world can use it in the future.

I wish i could use bitcoin as payment. But in my country it is still not exactly legal and also not that popular yet. For this i can not even shop with btc.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:56 AM, Jone20 said:

There are several other sites that have announced that they accept Bitcoin to pay for their products such as “Newegg”, a Los Angeles-based retail giant that registered annual revenue of $ 2.8 billion in 2013. It specializes in computers and software, but also sells a wide variety. From appliances and goods.

I think that many of online stores are not accepting the cryptocurrencies payment method because they don't have too much trust to the cryptocurrencies safety

On 11/7/2019 at 7:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

Still I don't shop any things by using bitcoin from. Amazon because I am belong to small city their delivery charge are high that is why I nor interested to buy anything from amazon. 

No, I haven't tried this yet, but for sure, I will try it very soon. This seems great. You buy things and pay with Bitcoin, and I expect all stores to accept Bitcoin soon. Bitcoin is the future.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

Recently I brought google google gift card from bitrefill website with bitcoin. 

Few days ago I read an Articles about amazan and many online e-commerce site will be accepting cryptocurrency payment system.

I brought goift card  with bitcoin because I haven’t any cradit card yet.  

On 11/7/2019 at 4:54 PM, ghostrid3r said:

I could make purchases for bitcoins, but not directly, but through an exchanger; otherwise, in our country, I would not spend bitcoin directly, only an exchange for dollars. After exchange i buy what i want. 

In my country too I can't directly use bitcoins for shopping it's totally impossible we have to exchange it first before proper usage

2 hours ago, SevianaMarcelino said:

KFC Canada - They are one of the most up to date augmentations to the nourishment companies that are tolerating Bitcoin. They deliberately have taken it upon themselves to connect the twitter Bitcoin community by memeing their way to numerous cryptocurrency supporters.

So you're saying that KFC is accepting bitcoin payments in Canada? This is interesting, can you cite a reference for this? It's like Burger King accepting cryptocurrency payments in Venezuela.

Although it will take more than just fast food companies to promote awareness of bitcoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I havent experience shopping and paying them through bitcoins. I didnt even encounter something like that, if there is some sites who accept btc as a payment to shopping then i guess I will try it.