Bitcoin Lightning Network - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Bitcoin Lightning Network

On 11/6/2019 at 4:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys know the advantages of bitcoin lightning network?

Bitcoin transactions will be really fast & instant payments. also scalability will be increased a lot & it will handle millions & billions of transactions per second across the network.the lightning network will alllow extremely low transaction fees & intstant Micropayments. Cross blockchain atomic swap will occur intstantly & very fast.

I've read reports from merchants that use LN and they are realy excited with it. Tranasctions are settling in second and fees are extremely low. Still LN not officially released and there are bugs and I wouldn't suggest anyone to try it with large amounts right now. It is better in my opinion to leave it to the experts until they finish development. I don't think it will take more than a year to be ready.

The Lightning Network project appears to be very important for the entire cryptocurrency community and will push Bitcoin into a new era of speed, but I have read that it is still under development and needs some time to float to the surface.

Lightning Network is like an extra layer of connection built into the blockchain that dramatically improves its functionality. It enables bitcoin to handle millions of transactions in seconds with almost zero fees. Lightning network is Very fast and good.  

That aims to substantially improve the deficiencies that bitcoin has today. Although the most popular currency to its network lacks the features you mention.

Bitcoin LN is created mainly for micro payments for a faster and network fee free transactions. For now, it is not fully developed yet and it should be avoided for now. Running a lightning node now might cause lost of funds.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In this days the bitcoin is lighting like a father of all digital currencies. To be honestly my personal view of this bitcoin is there is no any other coin which can bet bitcoin. Everyone should have the bitcoin in future. 

When Bitcoin revolves around meditation, then I will be very happy to come to meditation because it was something I wished long ago.

Hi friends, bitcoin lightning network is a layer 2 payment protocol that Operates on the top of the blockchain based crytocurrency it enables fast among participating nodes

This is great, I previously read about the lightning network, but I wonder who is developing it and how safe is it to use this network, will it be safer than the current bitcoin network or will the speed be at the expense of security?

On 3/9/2020 at 5:17 PM, Iya said:

that is honestly exact, as this can result in a rapid transaction in order to lead to an growth in the users of cryptocurrencies greater, but i'm hoping that this service might be a low commission to achieve the best gain from it

There are still some problems with the network though so be careful when using it. Although yet it will help bring more people to crypto, every new project is a promotion for crypto.

do you really like to say that low transaction fee ? its really high transaction fee for although it is faster than the usual so still great to use for pretty fast transfer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have already heard about the Bitcoin Lightning Network, but sincerely still I dont understand how it works and what is his real coin, so if there is any member who can introduce more about  Lightning Network coin is good!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is a major development and these features are what will make it a place in the cryptocurrency market. They also have to develop other currencies to have them like these features. I don’t know how things will be like in the future, but with these developments that they have limited within many years.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys know the advantages of bitcoin lightning network?

Bitcoin transactions will be really fast & instant payments. also scalability will be increased a lot & it will handle millions & billions of transactions per second across the network.the lightning network will alllow extremely low transaction fees & intstant Micropayments. Cross blockchain atomic swap will occur intstantly & very fast.

Before it's launch it created many hypes on the market that after its launch we will get all solutions of bitcoin problem. But after its launch we get many bugs on that.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Since i joined crypto I haven't heard of bitcoin lightning, am actually coming across it for the first time but through your post you explain and mentioned the advantages, if Actually is correct then I can say this bitcoin lightning would be very good because it has good features.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

Yeah, it's true Bitcoin is lightning the network, as demand for bit coins is that, that's why it would make the network smoother. Bitcoin's cost rises.

You are getting this so wrong, bitcoin lightning network is another layer of bitcoin transfer which is off chain. It makes transactions faster and fee is lower. 

On 4/22/2020 at 7:57 AM, Virgil dijk said:

Since i joined crypto I haven't heard of bitcoin lightning, am actually coming across it for the first time but through your post you explain and mentioned the advantages, if Actually is correct then I can say this bitcoin lightning would be very good because it has good features.

Bitcoin lightning network makes transactions faster at low transactions fees, but you have to connect to a channel before you can start to use it. 

I have seen about the Bitcoin lighting options for payment in many sites, and now i get kore about it thanks for the information about it bro.But upto now i haven't use this method for payment and maybe i would be using in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Sahil gupta said:

I have heard about it before in a similar article that i read somewhere but i dont remember. XRP coin has lightning network which is why it's transactions are pretty much faster than other coins. 

XRP currency has quick conversions and low fees but its network is not called lightning network, Bitcoin telegraph network can be likened to XRP network in terms of great speed and low fees, but this network differs from XRP network.

This is very good feature and we can send funds instantly because for BTC network overloading and taking more then 30 minute for conformation so this really amazing feature to send money.

Bitcoin lightning network can really help to solve an important problem of slow speed, I hope to see this technology implemented in the most nearest time in the future.

while Bitcoin revolves round I will be happy to return to Bitcoin Meditation and that i absolutely wish that hope comes returned?  we will recognize after crossing the mile. right.  we are able to meet our every day wishes with the aid of incomes bitcoin.

As for the speed of transactions that the Lightning Network offers, it is available on some popular platforms. This means that it is an available feature, but the speed differences may be in seconds. This is a good thing. I expect it will be perfect.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i was thinking about to apply lightning community to increase the velocity of my bitcoin transactions but the problem is that it really works as a separate layer on top of blockchain network and is not as safe as the original blockchain. it is recommended to use lightning network handiest for small transactions due to the fact it's far each rapid and cheap. but I favor to be affected person and ship my funds with blockchain community to boom my protection. I think lightning network is a superb advancement however it can't resolve the hassle of bitcoin scalability and desires greater enhancements for use greater notably.

Yes this lightning network can speed up the whole transaction process as you said and it also improves the overall privacy of bitcoin. Transactions become more anonymous and encrypted.

Yes, it is good for all of us because it gives us the advantage of transferring funds quickly and with a small fee, unlike the existing networks.