Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

Using cranes for cryptocurrency mining is a very small income and only new ones use it. It is necessary to take into account the balance of the receipt of awards.

Experience that can be used as a lesson. where you often use the faucet for a few bitcoim and you feel addicted for the sake of the faucets. I have never done that and I was first introduced to the crypto world by my best friend and started working on it to this day, I don't use a faucet.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, Rg123 said:

If you're have an idea what is crypto is, you can join in the forums and campaigns to earn profit, in faucets you can earn profit but its not like the price on the campaigns because its smaller than campaigns

On 11/7/2019 at 11:56 PM, zhaazure27 said:

As with me, I started everything from finding a faucet. Starting from filling captcha, rotating numbers and clicking ads to get faucet.

actually same thing happened with me too.when i came to know about bitcoin, i didn't know how to get bitcoin.then i came to know about faucets. through faucets i can earn bitcoin.it was good amount of btc i was getting  as btc price was down.

Usually, faucets are either scammed these days and some people would not to prefer them because of the low pay it gives, but I think it is not bad to participate and engage into faucets. 

Mainly starting with free coins is a good way like faucets and bounty or airdrop. mainly faucets don't give you much profit as you can earn from this forum just making creative post.

Faucets is very good source of earn bitcoin or others cryptocurrency.In the beginning you can start work in faucets for earn money

I start with faucet too as what the OP said, and I am glad that at that time, I can earn so many rewards, and not just earn bitcoin, but I also earn the altcoin by free. I am sure that right now, the faucet still exists and still helping people to earn a free reward by doing some tasks. But I don't think that right now, the reward can be bigger than before because, with the bitcoin price increase in 2017, the reward has change into a small reward. But that will not be a problem for new people because they still learn about bitcoin and they will find another way to earn bigger money.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:19 PM, I-KUN said:

I jumped into the cryptocurrencies world in 2104 and it started with faucets. It's just small amount, but it's still worth back then and I earn so many btc with faucets in several months. Then i started to find a giveaways. There are a lot of giveaways back then, with a high prize.

In 2014 faucets are the best way to earn. Assuming you saved all your earning from that time you would had been very rich with them

Many have said that faucets are good for those who are still beginners in the cryptoworld, but personally I have not tried to use faucets because I had a bad encounter about it way back so I did not engage into it again. 

I'm also use faucets for collecting different crypto coins . I'm using different faucets site to earn Bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin , ethereum . But with faucets we can not earn Large amount of crypto coins.

I remember those times. I as well as many probably began the way with faucets. The first cryptocurrency and its first exchange for Fiat I made thanks to faucets.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

Agree with you,i also join faucets and earn some,but faucets only give small satoshis,so its so hard,just need more patience,luckily i found this site that gives us big amount of satoshis and knowledge at the same time.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

you can earn more bitcoin in few hours working here than on faucets. you can earn 30000 Satoshi in a day here.where by faucets you cannot earn that much.

18 hours ago, vivek jain said:

you can earn more bitcoin in few hours working here than on faucets. you can earn 30000 Satoshi in a day here.where by faucets you cannot earn that much.

Yes, that is true. That will be worth than to play with faucet. Besides sharing for what we know to other people here, we can also get a reward, but we need to have patience because there is no big reward in a short time. We need to continue for what we did before so we can collect as much reward as we can.

I think all of us already trying get free cryptocurrency with faucet.

At first time in cryptocurrency maybe will lead you get excited but time to time you will boring doing something repeated. Like filling captcha click claim, then repeat it again 1 hour.

My advice is only make faucet as learning knowledge about cryptocurrency. Education is more important than satoshi you get.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are so many faucet sites are available. Some are pay and some sites doesn't pay. I recommend you to one site which is firefaucet.win, this very nice faucet site for now.

I am also starting earning coin in faucet. They are little pay satoshi it's a painful thought to be honest and the minimum withdrawal limits are always quite like a mission to achieve.i am waiting lots of time for a little penny earn satoshi for doing this work.

Starting you can use this way. This is really good idea. But when you know a lot then you leave this site. Because I also remove here. Main fact hard work and small amount. But you do it. You learn a lot for faucets.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:34 AM, Rg123 said:

If you're have an idea what is crypto is, you can join in the forums and campaigns to earn profit, in faucets you can earn profit but its not like the price on the campaigns because its smaller than campaigns

i think A cryptocurrency is a asset designed to work as a exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.

18 hours ago, Fefe28 said:

I just remembered, I also used so alot of faucet site back then in crypto career. But the profits was very very lowest for which it was not much effective for me. 

I do not remember cashing out any of my faucets, the only faucets i cashed out are those from gambling sites.

Starting your career with the claiming faucet is a good opinion. If you can't invest money in this platform . then you can start your earning through the faucets and when you have some btc then start trading this will give you good profit.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Keith700 said:

Yup sure. I have also started from faucets there were hundreds of paying faucets and faucets rotator. Also they are paying good rewards. But who knows that one day bitcoin will $19000+, so mostly never give attention to it

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I often think that if i have not disconnected from crypto world for 2 years i would have at least 5 bitcoins. As there are lot of ways to earn in which faucets were playing there role very much

I think using faucet is the depend about the person if will be still there when you will withdrawal their income that earning from those faucet, because to arrives to put your first withdrawal you need a lot of time maybe years, so there are many people who not support to wait long time they stop in the center or at the start because it is very boring.