Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

Stay inside the people you do not know anything that is not a big deal by no means as in the time of recurrence. I do not know anything about my original time. I have created a time for his own time. With its straightforward, start making these things.

man, reminded me of those beautiful memories. I had my start in the faucets that Satoshi was giving and that was a long time ago around 2013 and the price of Bitcoin at the time was low and the faucets were giving about 1000-2500 satoshi and I collected quite a good amount. But now she only gives the trifle thing.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:29 AM, dianamushi said:

Same here brother, but within my first 2 week, I asked myself why not start my own faucet site instead, so i found some script, and started a faucet site with 20 usd.

What is the state of your faucet, are you still operating it, if not, why did you have to stop? 

Most of us also started our journey into cryptoworld from faucets and even though I have moved on to major things, I still have faucets that I often visit.

Absolutely yes, this individual that new turn to gather various gold and silver coins by employing taps, expressly all of us, As I don't like to hold back and even opened that captcha and even missed its position and even As I directed bucks and even paid for Bitcoin

Faucets can use a source of Cryptocurrency a lot of coins you can get in faucets. There's a lot faucets in website that you can get bitcoin, Eth, or Doge coins. You send your wallet address and watch adds in a few seconds and earn Cryptocurrency in every hour, Faucets is so profitable and beneficial.

That's right, all the old people must have started with a faucet. I myself worked on the XRB faucet which has now become a NANO coin, their job is very easy because they only type captcha. Maybe if I had held them until now I would have been rich.

In begining, I also used Fauchets.But noe, I think it is not so good choice to earn money. We can spend that time in learning and start earning by depositing some money.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Faucet is east of time I already try many websites they pay soon less the best way to earn is to invest in crypto exchange but you must learn first how crypto market works.

Faucet services are undoubtedly something that anyone new to the crypto currency world is using.  Although the amount of money he earns is a dead gain, it is the best way to get free crypto money.  Maybe in the future, I will create my own faucet service and help others earn money.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I think we all started our journey in this field with the help of faucets. Because in the beginning we didn't have the guts to invest money to a fiels which we are not familiar.

I do not know how many faucets I have had on my computer all the time, but after the discovery of this forum and the respectable rate of daily income plus constructive messages, there is no question of returning to the faucet!

my story is the same as you , in my starting i used to work on faucets  and i was get 5 k satoshi every 15 min but after bitcoin hit 20 k $ they stop giving us this ammount so i stoped working too . 

It is a great plan to Using faucets in beginning Because I have used it as my first earning,  so I don't think that it is bad at all. It is a great thing and I appreciate it. 

It is a great experience for you, brother. You really have the dedication to earn. With your hardwork, I can see that the profit you have for now is really huge compare when you are doing faucets. It is a good thing that you consider earning as a habit.

Using faucets are such a waste of time because they just give an low profit to their member thatvis not good for us, you can try some other platforms like in this forum, trading and gambling to get some more big profit.

Fauchets play an important role in our learning stage. many people including me started crypto with the help of faichets. they give free satoshies to us.

Bengali?

View this Topic

You're right, Faucet is the best method to get initial capital while learning what cryptocurrency is fundamentally when you first enter the crypto world. Some of my recommendations such as faucethub and freebitco.in pay quite high.

Ha ha, I had the same 'addiction' to faucets when I first got into bitcoin, but they were different back then, or at least there were different ones.

If you stay in crypto long enough you'll grow out of faucets and you'll realize that they're a waste of time and that you'd be better off using pocket change to buy bitcoin (if you could).  But they *are* fun at first and a lot of people got their first satoshis with faucets.  I'm glad they were around back when I started.

faucet is the best way to make money at no cost.Where newcomers are also interested in starting work first and who can earn money from the faucet very quickly, without much effort.

maybe i'm not that old in that filed and i missed the time when faucets were profitable as you guys says, but i never get interested in faucets.

Many people used cryptocurrency faucets at the beginning time when they starts to earn cryptocurrency. But I think that cryptocurrency awareness is very week in the people. If they knows it's knowledge before using it's for earning they will not use any faucets and they will go to those website who will paid high for few work.

Some of the beginners is started at faucets but it's hard to earn at faucets. I started at forum that I learned new information that helps me in daily routine and also provides me income as well.

37 minutes ago, josh said:

Faucets is advisable only if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency. But as time goes by you will leave this because you will discover some of the options that there are other things better than faucets to obtain big profit in the future. And one of this are joining in the project campaign.

Most people even after they have discovered better ways for earning crypto do not leave faucets outright but narrow their activity to very few of them that either give better rewards or fun for whiling away time. 

yeah at that time i am earning from faucets. and believe me one faucet was giving 50000 to 100000 satoshi per day. in 2016 and 2017. we have missed a lot.

25 minutes ago, josh said:

Well it seems that this are the things you are doing it so far, isn't right? Because I just saw it from you signature banner dude, anyway I don't see any wrong with your advise by the way thanks a lot for this one, good day.

Yes turning around every so often to collect few satoshi and moving on back to your works sure does no harm. Whenever I do, there's about 55 satoshi to grab within 5 mins and I tell you, those adds up and you're far better than a gambler.