Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

On 11/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

yes all platforms get BTC for free indeed attracts visitors and crypto seekers. but the reality is when we get the BTC and we accumulate the amount of our spending for one month accessing the faucet turns out to be unbalanced. more we spend than the results we receive.

I used faucets at my start too, but I did not collect a small amount from them and did not expect that their price would reach that much

On 11/5/2019 at 9:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

As a begginers you can use it. But I think it's bnot profitable for us. Because there we have to spend maximum time of our life. And the reward are too low. It's not satisfying.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Keith700 said:

That's an crazy story like mine too. I have also woke up at nights to search the ways to earn crypto currencies. I used faucets, gambling sites, and some ponzi investments sites too. That was an amazing time when we have not tension about getting higher and higher amount of bitcoins. but now the greed have been come in our mind because of bitcoin value and its high prices. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

the faucets are fine at the beginning to practice to become familiar with the crypto but the earnings are too low, then you have to move on to more profitable things like bounty campaigns and write here on the forum

Indeed, the faucet is the easiest way to get bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. But it is not suitable to be the main source of income for crypto because of the small amount of results over a long time

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 11/5/2019 at 9:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I also worked on faucets in my first time of crypto. Because i didn't have enough knowledge about crypto field that how to earn from it. I saw that we can collect some free coins from faucets. After that i found that it's waste of time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Faucets now are waste of time for me because we can't even earn 1 usd a day here unlike before that earning in faucet will give chance to us to become rich. Because I earn in faucet 0.01 bitcoin daily 

Wooow you are really hardwoeker 0.005 in that low and cheap job lol that is more than me 0.1 cents lol . Good luck and be safe..

58 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

from the earning of faucet however i would advocate all of us to look for this discussion board and earn btc simply by way of posting on this discussion board

Well, this will be good mate, i will just posting here in this forum and make an discussion instead of joining in faucets, happy posting everyone.

As of now faucets aren't good to use for the main source of our money in crypto, the earning from this kind of platforms were really low and slow. It's better that we just look for campaigns, because that's the best way to start earning crypto. Faucets are just good for extra income.

I don't agree with you, you wasted a lot of time for 0.005, if you had asked to learn something within two months you would have learned and mastered it, faucets are a waste of time and effort.

I think that the majority of the debt traders who do not have capital have done this in the beginning and I am one of these people personally, and I am happy that I am here today.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it,

Same as mine. Though I had only participated in Hi-Lo games in these faucets, and the click-after-some-time scheme on some websites such as freebitco.in.

But I must say that faucets aren't that great source of an income nowadays, unlike those earlier times of Bitcoin's bull run.

Even though faucets are free to use and they allow user to collect some coins but they are worthless unless you have numerous referral that can generate passive income

I don't like faucets because they are not as profitable as they used to be, I prefer to use my time and effort on trading cryptocurrency instead of wasting it on faucets websites.  

Bitcoin faucets, if you are an investor in bitcoin and cryptocurrency and have a portfolio of your own and looking for simple and easy ways. To get bitcoins, perhaps the best way is bitcoin faucets, but they are slow and have a low return.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Keith700 said:

Right faucets are pure sites to have crypto. But nowadays many faucets are coming which are scams. Also it is difficult to earn from faucets. Because they pay very less. So thats why people do not want to work here.

I also start to earn crypto from faucets and different tasks. But the problem of faucets is their payments, they pay very small amount and you can invest your time there even 10 hours everyday but the end of the month you will have only 15K satoshis in your faucet wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

For begining the faucet are good we learn some of the beginning steps for Crypto, like you i have also joined faucets in my earlier days but i haven't earned good from them and i leave them as i couldn't give huge time on them. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Faucets are basically worthless now. There used to be Bitcon and Doge faucets in the past, and they were paying a few cents each time. Now 20-25 satoshi are too low an ammount. Still I sometimes keep using bitco.in which is probably the only one worth the few seconds to fill the recaptcha and move on.

23 hours ago, Mohh_3333 said:

If you're have an idea what is crypto is, you can join in the forums and campaigns to earn profit, in faucets you can earn profit but its not like the price on the campaigns because its smaller than campaigns. 

For newbies who have just started their crypto journeys, faucets can be very useful because the risk of losing is zero and there is only earning and collecting though it is very low. Faucets are only recommended to beginners to familiarize them with the world of cryptocurrency and provide opportunities for them to try working with low amounts of coins to learn the tips and tricks and prepare themselves for bigger risks that they should manage in future trades.