Using faucets in my beginnings - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

If you're have an idea what is crypto is, you can join in the forums and campaigns to earn profit, in faucets you can earn profit but its not like the price on the campaigns because its smaller than campaigns

2 hours ago, Ratash said:

Yes faucets are most people beginings on crypto but due to the low frofits now people abondoned it you claim all day from different sites and you get only about 0.3$.

Correct , starting from faucets is a good ide. I started from a site bonusbtc.co , but didn't earn much.

I think everyone went through that stage when he was a beginner and started to skip the captcha and wait and get some satoshi so hard all day
And then it starts to look for easier ways

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, my friend the novice resort to collect some coins through the use of taps, but for me, I do not like to wait and open the captcha and skipped this stage and I transferred money and bought Bitcoin

I jumped into the cryptocurrencies world in 2104 and it started with faucets. It's just small amount, but it's still worth back then and I earn so many btc with faucets in several months. Then i started to find a giveaways. There are a lot of giveaways back then, with a high prize.

8 hours ago, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

Faucets is very risky, but you can’t know for sure whether the price will rise or fall. This is probably the worst option for cryptocurrency mining!

5 hours ago, SUGI5091 said:

Yes, me too. Back in the days of payment the faucet was very large unlike today. From the results of my fauchet the first time I bought an electric token at that time for the first time. With its simplicity, start continuing today.

well also try Freebitco . in ,  is Supposedly legit since it has existed for a fairly long time, even other websites analysed it to be so too, but perhaps don't invest in the so called passive income by depositing a particular amount of Bitcoin into the website to obtain compound interest. 

In the beginning I also went crazy for faucets. They are a bit painful though to be honest, and the minimum withdrawal limits are always quite a mission to achieve. I still use them occasionally when I'm working on my computer, I just keep them logged in and claim every hour. But I don't let them take over my life. They are only worth the time if you are on your computer already.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I think faucet is not good for earn but faucet payment instant. you can join bounty and campaign you will be more profitable

I remember when I was newbie in crypto world, I always use faucet sites to earn more bitcoins until I stopped using it because I realize it's not worth it, I wasted my time for a penny, it's better to do bounty campaign.

The right choice to choose the faucet when you first enter the crypto world without capital or in-depth knowledge. Only with a roll you get a few satoshi and of course it's a good capital for your trip in the crypto world.

Yes it was the beginning for me of faucets
It was a very difficult and arduous start to get some cents

THINK POSITIVE

Faucets used to be a great source of coins like bitcoin and litecoin and the others, but faucets are depending on the price of the coin, I mean if the price goes up you will waste your time on some Satoshis 

me too in the beginer i use faucet to collect satoshi , than convert it  to usd to buy from internet i use bitcoin just way to buy item from internet , but later after 2017 i changed my opinion i use faucet to collect capital and use it in trading

My Opinion from my Heart ❤️ if you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE" ❤️

Even though faucets are free to use and they allow user to collect some coins but they are worthless unless you have numerous referral that can generate passive income

21 hours ago, Rg123 said:

If you're have an idea what is crypto is, you can join in the forums and campaigns to earn profit, in faucets you can earn profit but its not like the price on the campaigns because its smaller than campaigns

Agree with you. I also started doing campaign when I am new in cryptoworld. What I did is to join the signature campaign and by that time, I started to earn altcoins with it that supports my financial needs in my everyday life.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:09 AM, dianamushi said:

I do not have it now, I'm i'm looking to opening a new one soon by using the script from @teminalibug here is the link 

Thanks for sharing my product, and i promise you guys are gonna like this new babe, If more people like it, before it's release i might increase the number for promo code which now is only 10.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

Download Free Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com

I used to claiming satoshi from faucets sites and for a month i can earn 0.01 - 0.02 btc and indeed compare to my current earning it was very low moreover the price of bitcoin at that time was very cheap approximately $300 but i so glad because can able to get extra money 

On 11/5/2019 at 4:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think like some of the newly crypto currency enthusiast, claiming faucets was one of the thing. Most crypto people I know did faucet claiming including me but like other have pointed out, it is time consuming and the profits from it is really small so I found campaigns such as this and some other ones instead.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 11/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

When I first got to know crypto I also had the same experience as you, I used the faucet as a field for my income from crypto, and it was very pleasant for me. But now I can trade and invest, there is also an income from the bounty, this is more fun.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:29 AM, dianamushi said:

Same here brother, but within my first 2 week, I asked myself why not start my own faucet site instead, so i found some script, and started a faucet site with 20 usd.

I like your idea, it is way more profitable if you own a faucet website, It cost a very little amount to set one up, but you can earn lot from advertisement if you're able to gather a huge traffic to website.

1 hour ago, dianamushi said:

The idea of giving free bitcoin is in exchange of people viewing the ads, and since people loves free bitcoin they will surely visit so that is why faucet sites has a lot of traffics. The best ad networks to start with are popads.net and shortlink and the upcoming script of @teminalibug has short links implemented.

I will probably check out the script and see if I can setup one for myself as well, If the ends justifies the means, then I'm going to go for it surely.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, Keith700 said:

As with me, I started everything from finding a faucet. Starting from filling captcha, rotating numbers and clicking ads to get faucet.

Starting with faucets is an experience where we learn to be constant and persevering since in the end that is what motivates us to learn more to find out how to earn a little more and we end up learning commerce and other alternatives that the network has.