Demonstrating my talent in the forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Demonstrating my talent in the forum

This forum teaches us many things such as the correct way of writing, understanding the languages and the way to deal with people from different parts of the world in addition to getting some money from the forum.

The most practical way of showing your talent is to create interesting topics that can attract most members. If your topics received so many replies and led to constructive discussions among members, you can say you have been able to take positive steps in growing the knowledge of forum members. I think receiving positive reactions or likes from other members is not as important as how many views or comments your topics will experience. You must have good writing skills to make such topics.

• +2 1

It's good to be on the lookout for several news into the cryptocurrencies.

Using this Forum has given me more knowledge on my crypto surroundings, being informed is the key of success either when u want to learn how to exchange properly, gamble or something else related with crypto.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is very good and i think the usefulness of your posts clearly shows through the number of reputation posts that you have on this forum from other members. It is good to see that there are people in this forum that are taking their posting seriously, even if it is just for the earnings, it seems that you are taking the time to make proper replies that are helpful to members and deserving of your reputation.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That's great to hear about you mate infact this is the best place for every writer or those wanting to improve their writing skills and here they will definitely do that while earning.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:18 AM, Keith700 said:

Over the past month, I have been able to demonstrate my talent as a writer in the Cryptotalk forum by receiving good feedbacks and constructive criticism, I have also been able to share several very frequent ideas that I have been able to put together to discuss with good nature with most of you, I hope to be able to expand a little more so that more people in the forum can know my ideals and posts, and also have been able to inspire me in other posts that I have been able to read and analyze, in addition to all this it is good to give the best writing everywhere to be the most elegant possible!

It is so good to know that you can nourish your writing skills here at this platform because this is my very first post here and I also want to grow as a Freelancer so I think this bedroom will help me with that also

Cryptotalk is not a a platform to showcase your writing skills, it is not a platform for writers. It is a platform to learn and also teach, if you are a experienced type, about bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large. The pay per posts campaigns is a bonus. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/8/2020 at 11:05 AM, Ngetpa said:

Talent in writing? I think lots of us have that capability since we always share our ideas about a specific topic through writing. It is not a talent but skill that eeveryone of us acquire.

Quite right. It is a skill that we have to built in order to participate in discussions that require having knowledge of writing structure, grammar and vocabulary. Being able to write in a decent manner does not make us high quality authors. Otherwise we would be all writting books of our own. We acquire this skill during time, and don't boast about it.

Writing skill is a talent owned by some people, and this forum provides us with many opportunities to show our talents and skills in writing posts in an elegant way, you can also develop writing skill by working in the CryptoTalk forum on a daily basis

I liked your trip in Cryptotalk forum and your presentation of all that is useful in your comments and topics, I think that every member of the forum is able to develop himself and his articles by following up and persevere to arrive to provide useful and interesting articles and topics for readers.

Sharing ideas and helping to educate each other is the most important aspect of this forum,and it is visible that many are indeed do their best to share their talents in giving valuable post and this topic creator is one of them who showcase it,but unfortunately,he's not able to share his idea again as he's not active anymore in this forum.

Wow that's great dude, and as you know that interaction give positive vibes and good response for the future post. So keep posting useful post and your reaction will also be increased and fame in forum too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Forum like this helps me to improve my writing skills and also expand my vocabulary. I admit that I am weak in terms of using English as my medium in communication that's why I'm happy to enhance my skills here.

I am also not good in writing in English and this forum helps me a lot to improve my writing skills. Although i am not still good, but there's a little percent i can say i am using English language better when im not part of this forum.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I am also not good in writing in English and this forum helps me a lot to improve my writing skills. 

Well, im also improving my english or writing skills here in this forum because im being challenged when some members are posting some deep terminologies from English language, happy posting.

That's good you are taking your fashion in a right way and I think this campaign is full of advantage if people having some knowledge to use this campaign for their benefits then they will have more opportunities to improve their skills and knowledge in this campaign that will going to help them when they go for work related to the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes mate.You are absolutely right.After joining this forum,almost every member are now feeling free to share their different kinds of ideas which they couldn't represented anywhere before because of nervousness.Now they are improving their skill and talant everyday by this forum.

Making post and writing comments on this forum help me more to be a content writer also I have been much knowledge regarding crypto for me this forum has made my life and I also like your thoughts regarding it

I think that of the talents being protrate on the forum, is that of having to show good initiative as of how you can actually make a new publication, as we all know that creativity is a skill, which can be looked upon as a talent. As the best show of talent in Crypto talk, is on our writing ability

This is very true as doing your best wherever you are always yields a reward for you and this forum is very good for aspiring writers as it trains them very well in the field of writing.

All my talent i share it in my comment i see in each topic if there any one who dont understand something or have a question and i give him my opinion honestly of course ,that's why any should do in this forum to have a knowledge circulation 

• +2 1

On 5/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, im also improving my english or writing skills here in this forum because im being challenged when some members are posting some deep terminologies from English language, happy posting.

This forum develop our English writing skills here and i am happy that everyone here is improving. This forum is not only giving us opportunity to earn but to learn and develop our skills in writing or in trading. Happy posting everyone.

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

This forum develop our English writing skills here and i am happy that everyone here is improving. This forum is not only giving us opportunity to earn but to learn and develop our skills in writing or in trading. Happy posting everyone.

Well, this is true mate and i hope that this forum will existed for a long time to have a source of money and also informations and ideas about cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

• +1 1

This forum can help us to "upgrade" our communication and writing skills, so yeah, it is really useful. Also, we can learn new information about crypto news so it is a great opportunity for us. Btw you have 153 total reputation on 900 posts and it is really impressive, it shows your great skills in writing  

And me discovered that Iam a good writer and I can be so successful in cryptocurrency jobs in the future after I have subscribed to crypto talk campaign

That's very correct brother.Cryptotalk is giving us a great opportunity to share our knowledge and ideas with a lot of people and also we can get feedback from them which help us to be more accurate with our ideas.You can't find so many opportunities like this.I am also enjoying this forum veru much and revealing my thoughts.

• +1 3
  • +3 1