Demonstrating my talent in the forum - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Demonstrating my talent in the forum

The forum is open for every member to demonstrate the best talent any body has and when you show a better one others will learn from you because a talent share is the best thing to share to your love once 

• +1 1

This will be great if there is any form of way that people may show their talent in the forum to promote their talent and market their skills well. And this will help a lot of people also and it will be great 

This forum allow everyone to show how much experience they have about cryptocurrency. The more you demonstrate your talent will help you have good reputation in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you are a great writer and I hope you will receive support with new comments. Thanks for your post and I wish you good luck in the future with the Crypto Talk platform.

My inquiry for you is would you feel a similar energy for this work if this gathering page quits paying you for posting here. On the off chance that you can gladly say that Yes! You can! At that point my pal we truly need the sort of individuals like you in here

Yes, it cannot be denied that this cryptotalk forum is a forum that gives us the courage to write and issue our opinions and thoughts, especially in economic matters and about digital education and the world of cryptocurrency . Here we know how to adaptions whit new digital world also know your ability to do business.

Yes, it cannot be denied that this cryptotalk forum is a forum that gives us the courage to write and issue our opinions and thoughts, especially in economic matters and about digital education and the world of cryptocurrency . Here we know how to adaptions whit new digital world also know your ability to do business.

Congratulations my friend. It is important to share interesting content for the development of the forum. I hope you get more positive feedback from the community and compete for the leaderboard. This forum needs this kind of eagerness. Well done and keep up the good work. 

Yes, you say true words. Show your talent. In my opinion, work here needs talent in gaining information and in sharing it smoothly and intelligibly, and it needs talent to quickly learn how to trade and deal with cryptocurrencies.

You have worked hard so you can write 30 posts per day. Happy Posting.It is an addiction for me, I must enter the forum and participate in it on a daily basis.

Hi mates, I think the best talent to be demonstrated in the forum should be the talent that will be of benefit to the member, It may be in article writhing or others kinds that will benefit member in gaining knowledge not talents that will will go in contrary to the forum.

• +1 1

Be happy with your skills. Explain how to write your letter. Probably a text. And that's fine. But I'm beautiful. First of all, I am not writing. Especially my English, because English is my only second language. But with the help of this forum. I gradually learned to write, especially in spelling, because it improved my writing skills. Now I can say that I have information about this site. He is an expert in business and thus has extensive experience in crypto currencies. 

I think i like this forum and i thought about leaving the forum but after i did it fir days i cam back because it's nit my native language ,all the time we still learn .and now i trade in yobit .Now that is what i learnd here on this forum .

Yeah , usually the people who join here are the people who join for money .it will also love you to know more by offering to teach you so that you can improve yourself .

On 11/5/2019 at 5:09 AM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Would you still feel the same way if you were not being paid to post? That to me shows if a user is passionate or greed driven. 

I'm glad you're enjoying your experience here and don't take offense to the above question. 

I do not think that many members will continue writing topics and publications in the event that payment stops. On the other hand, I see a future. The forum will have reached a stage even if the payment is reduced will not be negatively affected and it will have achieved a good reputation that is sufficient to continue with loyal members.

• +4 1

I also read the guidelines and regulations about this site which will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to start my work on this real base earning program because many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a best reputation from any site. When your reputation will be increased then you will Fame in the whole market and your profitable earning from this site will also increases.

Yes ofcourse if we get information from the Google or the forum user it will be good.beside the use of Google in this forum we should communicate with each other.

Well, that is a good way to test your writing abilities, and the members are always ready to give you good feedbacks when ever you make a good post, because it's only when you make good post that you would receive such numerous comments.

• +2 1

Yes, this forum helped us a lot to refine our talent in writing and expression. I also, through reading and constant research, were able to collect a lot of information about cryptocurrencies that would benefit me and I could benefit others with it, and this is really wonderful. I am grateful for taking this opportunity to join this beautiful forum 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes ...Be confident with your self and have a good behavior. This forum allows everyone to show how much experience they have about cryptocurrency . Always try to make unique information for others.

Be kind and supportive to others.Help the people  to give them knowledge of Cryptocurrency. Really, I feel myself here that I am an active member when the forum does not delete my posts and I make sure that it is useful.

whenever you create a topic on this platform no matter how useful it is and how useless it is there are a lot of people who will reply you and you will find it more encouraging to create new topics and become a content writer

The most practical way of showing your talent in this forum is to create useful, informative, unique topics here. And if you can do this and your post receive much comment then your follower will increase and your reputation will increase also.

It is good to hear that you have been learning a good skill of writing through Cryptotalk forum. But the feedback with good and bad is being done at everywhere even other forums. You just have to learn from these feedbacks instead of demonstrating your skills. You should have to focus on what you are writing and learning about Cryptocurrency. Hope you will do best in the future. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"