Cryptotalk giving the good example! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Cryptotalk giving the good example!

This should be the ambition of every member of the forum. I think that this forum will have a good future and good old members will have a high rank in the future and thus will have preference in many important things such as signatures holders, for example, that need a good rank. Therefore, it is better for all members to be good and get a higher rank that may benefit them in the future.

Cryptotalk community becomes bigger so it must need to maintain platform. I always refer cryptotalk to my friends because it was to easy to earn and informative.

Although I feel angry at times because many of my posts are deleted these days, then I am grateful to the cryptoTalks team for their efforts to make the forum free from unhelpful and duplicate posts, thank you modiraters . 

It's a good opportunity that cryptotalk gives to us and all new users fir Crypto currency all over the Crypto world we learn new things and skills and we earn some satoshi that can help us to invest in Yobit exchange and learn trading as a professional so we can said thank you cryptotalk

On 11/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, CryptoBry said:

This forum is about to grow a lot in the coming months in terms of membership base and the content inside. I have a high hope that soon we are going to witness the rise of Cryptotalk in the world of cryptocurrency as the best forum for ordinary and normal guys and gals all over the world. 

Yes is it true cryptotalk has provided a good example for introducing crypto to the world.  This forum makes its users become people who are ready to face the digital world of crypto.  Bravo for ctyptotalk and Yobit

Yes i see this forum growing exponentially in the coming months. New users generally are coming to understand better and see what others comment and think about cryptocurrency. And then they can also get paid some bitcoin for just making some posts or responding 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:27 PM, Abdullahi said:

Crypto talk and it team are good example to follow because this is a team that is well organize and every deiscussion about cryptocurrency is detailed

I agree with you,this site are full of generous members who gave and share ideas about cryptocurrency,also the person behind this project are really amazing,because of them we earn and we learn alot of things about crypto world 

2 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

Yes i see this forum growing exponentially in the coming months. New users generally are coming to understand better and see what others comment and think about cryptocurrency. And then they can also get paid some bitcoin for just making some posts or responding 

Yes we learn and earn it's that easy in the beginning i come in this forum just earn and day after day i learn mire thing that i don't Know in the paste and make some new friends in this forum so it's very good to be part of this

On 11/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, Keith700 said:

better moderation in all areas,

I do hope about this too. If moderation stops or slows down, then the forum could be swarmed with bots or no-sense posters that could discourage other old users that wants to have meaningful discussions.

Admin has important work to take care forum stay clean and safe for member. That will create good interaction between member and make forum alive. Grow up forum is easy when forum can become good place for discuss and get payment. I agree as member to help admin about this, so let's keep make good post/ reply for better forum.

I think that the cryptotalk admin is a large amount of money owner. So he should open a page that contains launching of his own coin and some of real airdrops.

This forum gives us the opportunity to meet great people and share each others ideas.this process makes a team and team work makes anything successful... 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:44 AM, wilbertson said:

I wish the best for this forum and for the new users, most do not stay, but some do, i think it's because of the 50 post requirement. So i believe it is a good feature to filter good from bad users.

In my personal opinion, a good forum must have high pressure so that they do not go into this forum for free so that users do not carelessly work, so I agree this forum provides 50 posts for initial requirements for a beginner if you want to get paid.

This forum will get more expand because there are many people are knowing this slowly so that we need to spread this forum to help other people to sustain their daily expenses and daily allowances to earned money by just posting here.

This forum will grow more in this coming months, because this forum can give you knowledge and also incentives at the same time. which is really good. good job crypto team.

The pay per post feature of the forum can also a good way to attract more people to try this site. Just hope that this users make a good example for the other new users because some users just copy paste to pay their post and that is not good.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:39 PM, Kim K said:

I daily contribute to the betterment of this forum by reporting alleged spammers and spam posts

Good luck with that particular quest.  I wouldn't have enough time in the day to report all the awful posts I see.  I'd be spending more time here than I really want to.  Let the moderators find and delete those posts if they want to.  That's presumably what they get paid for, right?

Wonder when they're going to stop paying people to post here?  They've already stopped the signature campaign on BCT so it can't be long now.

Cryptotalk is an example from good marketing where new scheme that really new using to attract user by paying us, This was more good marketing strategy beside that since the rules was strict so not only providing some spam post but also good discussion, Really like cryptotalk mindset!

yes the forum has been growing a lot in the last time but I think only thanks to the pounding advertising made by the team and the incentive offered to users to write on the forum, once these promotions are over I believe that growth will slow down a lot

Members should give contribution into forum because that's the way it is. This forum need good post and sharing discussion about crypto world, but of course don't break the rules. Forum is our responsibility, no one can work alone, start with writing good post, replace on the right section and never use local language.

Hoping that I'm still here witnessing the raise of cryptotalk, they are developing this forum also cleaning and makes our interaction good and better to share oh insights, knowledge and also to learn and explore the crypto world.

they are really good at this time.this is very much helpful for people those are hunting better amount of money daily for free.we should support this forum and also share to people with better reviews of course

a new revolution in crypto discussion forums and made this forum very quickly gained popularity. this is indeed good, but for the future, if crypto talk is unable to become a competitor to bitcointalk in terms of bounty campaigns, then this forum will slowly lose its members. because their focus here is due to payment.

This forum is good for getting crypto news and all are real as the admins are much active to stop spamming in this forum and they also give warning point to the spammers.