Creating a song that promotes Blockchain - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating a song that promotes Blockchain

37 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

In my opinion, this is a great blockchain advertising idea, songs about Blockchain technology will be something that many people know and it will be more popular because the song is very easy to convey.

And if it is the popular artists who composes those songs, then it would be easier and faster to promote.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:14 PM, Keith700 said:

Have you ever heard or seen about creating a song either electronic or of any genre about cryptocurrencies?, it can be an interesting phenomenon... it is clear that some industries have tried to interact with Blockchain and some cryptocurrencies are financed by music industries , but I think that a musical theme has not yet been created with respect to this, which should be done as a way to promote an even more positive and enthusiastic campaign or advertising of cryptocurrencies and their environment.
Creating a cryptocurrency in which its base is applied in the creation of music that honors Blockchain would be a good innovation.

The truth is, this is the first time I heard about this, but I think it is a nice way to promote the technology of blockchain. The songs enter the hearts of the masses quickly and keep them hesitating, which makes them spread.

The better thing for promoting cryptocurrency world would be a very truthful movie about crypto, how it started, why more people need to use it, why is it so popular.

Songs used in promoting Cryptocurrencies and blockchain, it's kid of bold but it's still very much effective as to how it can reach to many viewers, as the tight message and rhythm and melodies is what would really be on the test as to why hat you sing lyrics would actually even look like

It is a new idea and I liked it, art in all its types of music or cinema has a great impact on the people of the world, and I believe that if songs or movies are produced that talk about the origination and development of cryptocurrencies, it will have a great impact on the crypto world and will be propaganda for it

In fact, I saw a lot of songs and animations that talk about cryptocurrencies and blockchains, but I don't remember the name of any of them. Blockchain ads can be placed on movie platforms. It would be better than singing in my opinion.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not hear any songs that promote about blockchain but I heard some word from some famous celebrities say about bitcoin and blockchain. Most of crypto users know about blockchain. 

Yes, I know one song in Russian and there is a direct advertising of bitcoin, I do not know whether its Creator agreed with the creators of bitcoin about its mention in the song or with the whales, but I am sure that he received money for it.

Yes i also not hear about that. Think if blockchain technology is used in any movie. It will boost up the use of crypto currencies. I suggest they should think about that to promote crypto world. 

I think if there will be created a song about the blockchain, this might be nothing to the inspiration, but it would be good if most leading celebrities giving inspiration about blockchain and bitcoin

I think is difficult to make people trust in cryptocurrency or blockchain by song or a movie , this is difficult , maybe this song or movie we doing just to people about this . I think blockchain need just a time to be very famous and all people know about it and working with it , because i think blockchain is the future of many things.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:17 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

think this  blockchain industry is still in its early stage however I accepted slowly it will develop and when it does it will assume control over what's to come. The time of blockchain will come soon.

bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very new for people so that's why this industry in increasing slowly but whenever the price of cryptocurrency increase more and more people come here because they want to earn money 

I think that it is possible and that this matter involves under the item of advertising and trying to gain the confidence of new people for cryptocurrencies and at the same time breaking the barrier of fear for new people by putting up the matter with a beautiful song in which famous and beloved people

On 11/5/2019 at 3:18 AM, MyThoughts said:

And also, to promote cryptocurrency, someone could make 2 or 3 movies with famous actors, where cryptocurrency will be the focus of attention.

I love movies so much, and to this day I have not found any films about cryptocurrency. I am excited to watch such films because they will be enthusiastic.

This is really a good Idea Making a song which supports crypto, and this song will actually trend because there are many crypto lovers all over the world and it will also bring more people to Crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I totally agree with you. A song should be produced to promote the use of cryptocurrency will really be a good thing because music has a been a way to get to people nowadays in this world. I will so much love to see music about cryptocurrency.

I have listened a song called Bitcoin Billionaire by Remy and it is a fantastic song which promotes Bitcoin and blockchain technology. It is released by Reason TV. It has a lyrics " A money like my last girl... Completely Virtual". It's quite funny song. Adding music in blockchain can really promote this technology.

I think this is quite an adequate solution! And thus, you can attract a certain percentage of users to the world of cryptocurrencies, as well as the blockchain system! After all, it is developing, and I think that this is very relevant and cool, and it quite plays a great role!

• +2 1

Yes of course it is interesting because it will be a new trend among us like the songs of the Crypto currencies and the blockchain.

Such matters are considered promotional and contribute to reaching different groups of people and facilitate understanding and working with cryptocurrencies and the extent of their usefulness and also the extent of profits from them in the event of speculation and investment.

• +1 1

There have been songs for many years about Bitcoin. It is all over the youtube and some of them are from very early years. There are some that are made from professional artists and some from amateurs and have little quality but there are songs and not just a few but hundreds.

• +3 1

There are many songs I have found on youtube about Bitcoin but I don't know anything about other cryptocurrencies. Most of them are ridiculous anyway, can you imagine a song about XRP? What it would bet like about banks? Nobody wants to listen songs about banks. Maybe a cute song about Dogecoin is what is missing.

• +1 1

The latest Bitcoin song I am find in youtube is this:

It is a cover of the famous rap song gangsters paradise

• -4 1
  • +3 1

Really, I learned about Bitcoin from Bitcoin songs and you haven't ever heard of anything? Must be someone very new that probably been told to join this forum to make a few usd. The first thing you learn is Bitcoin songs and memes. Very hard to miss them unless you are not in twitter, facebook,tiktok, instagram, bitcoin forums, bitcoin websites, youtube or you have never used the internet in your life before.

• +3 1

As of now I still haven't heard any songs about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, but I am aware about movies related on crypto ( I learned about them through reading in this forum, if you want to read it then use search and enter movies). Songs are some of the best way or medium to promote something, it's kind of entertaining instead of boring commercials. I hope that there will be more artists who will produce this kind of songs, especially those rappers, they like talking about money.