Yobit trading! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Yobit trading!

The Yobit platform provides more trading opportunities and more than other platforms, and this is a good thing, but in return we should be wary of it because many currencies are scam and investment in them is very loser.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

At yobit or any trading platform, I only choose big currencies, large volumes, top 5 or 10 coins. Only in that range, especially away from non-ranking currencies. good or new. I understand your problem so that's why I need to be careful and do my homework.

• +5 1

I have been using the site for 6 months and it is easy to use, but losing it while making a very incoming deal is possible for you to lose your money in a minute ... it is for professionals only, but beginners must train on it with simple deals.

• +5 1

The website offers trading in various digital currencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Icononomi, Zcash, Monero, etc. ... The site is available in English, Russian and Chinese.

• +5 1

I have been able to observe that some trends offered by the Yobit platform suffer a downward trend, which results in a loss for investors, it is normal for this type of events to happen, but my advice would be to invest in more solid currencies Although its acquisition value is a little high, it will give you more security when it comes to recovery.

I see that coin every day when i open my yobit account but i never purchase it. As @Thekingcallme said, it's the same to me! I deal with those top currencies at least those which are known and used by many people, investing in some currencies is just risking your money.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To trade at yobit exchange you need to be extra careful on which coins for investment you choose to  go for because some coins are scam or don't have a life in them due to less demand they have on the market and as a result they can make you to lose in your investment and I encourage every one to only trade in coins they are familiar with.

We all have to know that trading coins is very profitable as well risky which can make you lose lots of money in the field, and base on yobit exchanger it for sure have good number of coins that go down in terms of market value which is why i suggest we make use of the likes of litecoin, xrp, ethereum and dogecoin for trading because they are well known and have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:07 PM, kadayakito said:

Oh, I do not have the problem of fraud with yobit transactions, I find yobit quite good and also safe, sorry to you. I think investing in large and popular currencies is less risky

Yobit is a trustworthy exchange platform that makes trading not to be miserable for people. If I have to speak the truth, I too has not saved any fraud issue before. I like their trading platform as been one of the best. 

• +5 1

On 10/24/2020 at 3:46 PM, JohanDonne said:

There are many coins that are there in yobit only and although there are many investment plans for them too but you can not make money from that coins as a steady investment or earning.

Most of those coins in yobit exchanger have less demand from people which is why they end up going down when you try to invest in them and for that reason i suggest we focus more on top coins so as to reduce risk of losing funds in cryptoworld.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is a very good exchange site... We can easily trade this site. I think it is a very good platform. We can big profit to Trade by yobit... But we acquired good knowledge  yobit then trade neither you get losses        

sometimes you find coin have high percentage in increasing price, and when you check it you find many same quantity in the buy order, i think that it's applicable by trading bot.

I'm not thinking of buying a coin that is worthless and unknown, I need a coin that is already well-known, so there is no manipulation of price or volume. It is safer to buy ETH or Litecoin on yobit and of course more profitable when compared to obscure coins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Trading in Yobit is not very difficult but the issue in trading is that you have to sit in front of system instead of doing the automation as the automation can not get what human can easily.

• +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yobit exchange is good trading site. It provide us opportunities for trading in different digital currencies like bitcoin, USD, litecoin and many others. It is very easy to use. You will see all the feature of the forum on one page. 

I think you should check the altcoins first in the marketcap if is it listed there or not, additionally you should not base your trading coins base on their percentage because it has a chance to be just a trap for you o deal them in the market.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I think you should check the altcoins first in the marketcap if is it listed there or not

All of the coins in yobit is listed and legit, that's why many people getting it even though it has a small amount of value.

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

additionally you should not base your trading coins base on their percentage

We should know how the market plays so that we can easily predict what price of a coin should be landed.

Be careful when working with new coins
This market is very huge and full of currencies that appear every day. If you do not know anything about the currency, it may suddenly disappear, all of what you see from high and low in its price is just manipulation.

These things happen a lot when trading on the Yobit platform, especially with the new and unknown currencies, because there are some whales who control these currencies and manipulate their buy and sell orders, which causes their sudden rise and rapid death. Therefore, you have to be more careful when trading these currencies.

The thing that I did was that you waited until tomorrow to see the conditions of your currency. Earlier before you review it. The traders were trading any sale and purchase unless the matter stopped and sold the alpine, and that was harmful to the decrease in the price of that currency, and with this you did not enter in time in order to save what is left for you. Do not buy any new currency in the market unless it is of interest.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yobit trading is not good for all trading pairs, there have some trading pairs thats if you dare to trade on them in yobit you'll get lost such as YONE/BTC, this market is already dead because it is not active. 

• +2 1

I have not dealt with this currency ever as I don't trust any new coin soon But I am using Yobit for trading many of other currencies that are at coin marketcap and I am very much happy with the service of Yobit as it is safe and secure and almost free from scam. But One thing I would day That there are many currencies at Yobit that are about to dead at Yobit so we must be careful about amd should invest in them that is the only drawback of Yobit site in my opinion.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, Sasaki said:

Well I'm still loyal in Yobit and I do weekly trading in this platform, well it's true that some of the coins in Yobit is judt scam but overall trading with yobit is good, it's just that you must know what you're doing. 

There are many dead coins on yobit site  So you should not trade with all the coins on the yobit site.  I invested with two airdrop coins on the yobit platform and its price was good before, but now its price has dumped a lot.  So it would not be right to trade and invest with all the coins of yobit

Yeah yobit is a good site for trading. You can trade lot of crypto currency from yobit. Also you can get free coins for your every trade. So this is really great site for trading.