Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

I'm not a believer that bitcoin will dump after halving but I think after looking at the history of the previous market when halving takes time for the price of bitcoin pumped, Besides that the miner might try the BCH network first so I think it will be stagnant.

Just now, Shuaib said:

Not i am not one of them because generally the price of Bitcoin is high but recently the price is low for a period of time and probably it will increase in 2020 after halving also

Yes in the year of 2020 he price of bitcoin will be more high and I also do not think that after halving the price will go to down.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Bitcoins value will rise after halving if we have to look for the halving last 2016 bitcoins value ranging $600-$700 and skyrocketed to almost $20,000.The next halving would be this May 2020 and Bitcoin believers believe that Bitcoin would probably soar even higher to $100,000.Its time to store Bitcoin these days because the next halving might be a way to change our lives.

Edited by Rosepetals

I think that the price on the contrary should increase, and bitcoin will at least overcome the bar of 11,000 dollars, and maybe 15,000 dollars.

i dont believe the price of bitcoin dropped after halving the obvious reason being that the less supply with a high level of demand the higher the value will soar .

15 hours ago, sidik7 said:

i dont believe the price of bitcoin dropped after halving the obvious reason being that the less supply with a high level of demand the higher the value will soar .

Maybe that drop is just temporary and for adjusting the price so the price can increase higher and we can make a lot of money from bitcoin. I think that it could be possible to see it will happen because the bitcoin price can move to any price that we don't expect it. So whether if the price will increase or decrease, we should prepare for the worst and don't just expect to see the price will increase. If we can do that, then we will panic, and we can find the solution to prevent the big loss, and we can hope that we can survive from the drop.

Just now, aqua said:

Maybe that drop is just temporary and for adjusting the price so the price can increase higher and we can make a lot of money from bitcoin. I think that it could be possible to see it will happen because the bitcoin price can move to any price that we don't expect it. So whether if the price will increase or decrease, we should prepare for the worst and don't just expect to see the price will increase. If we can do that, then we will panic, and we can find the solution to prevent the big loss, and we can hope that we can survive from the drop.

yes my friends, at this time in december the intial prices surprises from bitcoin will be seen , so prepare for it if you want to get profit from bitcoin .

2 minutes ago, sidik7 said:

yes my friends, at this time in december the intial prices surprises from bitcoin will be seen , so prepare for it if you want to get profit from bitcoin .

Yes, of course. I think I already prepare for anything that might happen in this month. Although many people said that this month, bitcoin price could increase so high, I still make another strategy if the plan is not working so I can get the right thing about what I need to do. But I hope that in this month, we will see bitcoin price will increase so high so the bear market will leave and replace to the bull market. I know that we still face the bear market, but I see that the chance for the bull market comes is big, so we have an opportunity to see that will happen soon.

There are many things that could happen with Bitcoin inside three months. We don't know, we could predict it but we are not sure if we predicted right. But I still assume that Bitcoin will pump up by that time.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I believe, the value of $ 7000 could go down to $ 4000 in 2020. Looking at current prices, it's quite complicated, what is the trend on the chart. up, then a few days down again. very difficult and I think it will continue in 2020.

If you look at the history of bitcoin, then usually this leads to an increase in value. Of course, there are exceptions to the rules. But I'm an optimist and I will assume the growth in the cost of bitcoin!

Can anyone tell me what happens i  the process of halving? Why it is done and what it can do in technical terms? Thanks in advance.

I do not believe that Bitcoin will fail after the halving, but it has a chance of falling there is no clue of how halving affect the price of bitcoin, it is just experience that it will rise and it has on previous halving.

I also believe that bitcoin prices may drop after 2019. As more and more countries are concerned about the regulation issues. that will effect the Bitcoin price in very negative way.

In my opinion bitcoin after halving remaines at its kinda mean possition and only rised on average and its market rallied there will be slow progress but cant a see a sudden fall or a sudden hike.. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:43 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

Many of us believe Bitcoin will not fall in price after halving due to the increase that might occur in demand and in that case the price will appreciate that to increase

Adding to your thought bitcoins after remaining at its current possition. And a slow progress has gained trust of the market now to me bulls will enter the market and push the market price

12 hours ago, Alia said:

I thing btc will be in 2025 is the topies digitel coin or hole world know about bitcoin or all countries will accpect.

Not all countries but those who are willing to accept innovation will certainly think about it and 

As a rule, bitcoin increased the year after halving. And even if it drops, I don't see what the problem is. It will grow larger, build up strength and return. It does so every time.

The opinions on what bitcoin is going to do both before and after a halving have pretty much always been split down the middle, and the fact is that you can't predict what's going to happen even if you look at past halvings.

My *guess* is that we might see bitcoin rise, probably before the event and it'll continue to rise afterward.  How much?  I have no clue.  For how long?  No idea.  But when bitcoin starts to rise, you get people stampeding into the market and driving up the price even further.  Hopefully if my prediction comes true, we won't see a repeat performance of 2017 and the subsequent crash.

No one really know about the future, but using forecast methods can help you decide into investing today and to forecast whenever the right time is. Although that is just merely 10% chance because it is very difficult to predict prices of cryptocurrencies. 

yes i think bitcoin  go high in 2020 and good profit for long term holder im not 

sure in crypto not fixed any thing lest see 2020 profit or loss

Chances are if it is reduced by half it will likely go up. because demand and sales in the market go up. but we cannot predict whether a bull will occur the following year or not.

No after halving the price will be up not down the best time is to buy bitcoin now  is the time to buy in low rate because after halving it will go up but is my prediction only 

Yes i also believe the price Bitcoin maybe keep going down when halving.

Because i see the demand of Bitcoin decreased, where the main demand is from China. Also some reason like exchanges problem get hacked or other will make bad news in cryptocurrency. I hope Bitcoin will going up for the price so the miner will stay profitable.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think btc price will go high after that. now a days people are becoming involved on btc and they are very much aware fro making profit from crypto. so the market volume will increase and also the price will increase.

In the crypto world, I think the price of BTC may fall, and the price goes up again. I don't think so that the price of BTC may fall after halving in 2020, eventually, when it falls on time I'm pretty sure it will come rise again.

According to my opinions Bitcoin Price Could not Fall Before and After Halving.Halving means that Mining Difficulties will increased and Profit decreased as before .so People do not invest in Mining .They will buy Bitcoin and Demands become high And price will pump.