Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

We can not really tell the exact future of bitcoin but we should think in a more positive way. I still believe that this might actually be the reason for bitcoin's price to bloom.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Or does it fall after Halving?

Where did you have such imagination? The only thing will happen is the rise in price. Like it or not it will happen and I don't have to explain because you already know it.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

None of us can say whether the price of bit coins will go up by 2020 but it just depends on the market and the bit coin regulator.

But i am thinking in a opposite way. I think the price of bitcoin will certainly go up in 2020 and also i think the price will cross above $10000

We don't exactly know what may happen in the future but for me I have a hope that the price will rise because in halvening the no. of supply of Bitcoin will decrease so maybe the price will be more valuable. But there's many theory just wait and see.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

umm.. I think Bitcoin (BTC) will hit $12,000 in 2020 as markets recover from fresh suppression, one of its most outspoken investors has said. Mike Novogratz, co-founder of cryptocurrency merchant bank Galaxy Digital, made the “$btc finishes over 12k,” remark as part of his new year predictions in a tweet on Dec. 28

On 11/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Certainly there will be a decline in the price from time to time as this is the nature of Bitcoin and can not maintain the stability of its price

But is the price of the bitcoin pumps? In the past the price always pumps before the bitcoin. So, i think that the price also pumps. but there is also an possibility that its price dumps. But i think first pumps then its price dumps

6 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

But i am thinking in a opposite way. I think the price of bitcoin will certainly go up in 2020 and also i think the price will cross above $10000

I am also thinking the opposite way that crypto will rise only and will not see a downfall in price

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I am agreed with that prices would be fall after halving. Mostly market manipulators use these tyoe of events to pump and dump prices.most of the time it seen that bitcoin prices dump after a news hype is over.

I am not one of those people who say that bitcoin price will fall after Halving.According to my opinion that bitcoin price go up near 18k USD and after that take some correction near 12k USD to 14K usd and after that pump high.

Many people give us some reason why Bitcoin price will be increase 2020. Now it's 2020 just saw 2029 btc price and now. Just increase Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is the king of digital currency 

No, If you look into the history you will see that this is the best time for buy because historically Bitcoin started to rise few months before halving and next year after halving price of BTC pumped hard.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:09 AM, apealing said:

I don't think so, the price of Bitcoin will even go higher. The Bitcoin halving will be a fuel for Bitcoin Price to skyrocket. But anything is possible in crypto society.

Yes, anything can happen in crypto  but the price of btc already started increasing. I think after halving the price will go high much as people are very much interested about btc.

in my opinion if the number of BTC decreases then I am sure the price of BTC will rise. but if you look at current prices that are getting down, then I'm sure everyone does not want to buy BTC. This is only my view if prices usually start rising in the third and fourth periods of the year.

Im doubt bitcoin will fall after halving, because when halving is Bitcoin reward to miners are reduce, so im sure the price will rise

6 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

I have no believe like that. I know and am sure that after halving we would see a massive improvement to the price of bitcoin.

Yes that was what i am expecting too, I don't believe the Bitcoin will fall at all

12 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

I don't hold that believe because I know that bitcoin and Cryptos would make it to a very good height after the halving

I'm a believer too but i'm curious of how much height will bitcoin and other crypto gain after the halving.

13 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

I have no believe like that. I know and am sure that after halving we would see a massive improvement to the price of bitcoin.

And what are your words on the before the halving, especially this january bull run movement.

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? Yes I see that before the halving we will many fall l but also we will know some rise so will down and go up, but anything can happens with Bitcoin not just before or after the halving.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The price of BTC halving in 2020 may decrease easily because anything is possible let's hope for the better

I believe Bitcoins Price goes up 16000$ in 2020:-

In free time i read the different prediction about crypto blogs. There i read that prices of bitcoins touched the 16000$ or goes up 16000$ in 2020. This is best for investor that bitcoins price goes up and other crypto prices goes up and more trader earn.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:16 PM, Imran jameel said:

Bitcoin is already in low price from last three years after the bull run. After Bitcoin Halving bitcoin price will rise up more than our thoughts and opinion. This is the start of crypto bull run. 

The price Bitcoin sure will going up after low prices. Some whales already make the price Bitcoin really dip, now the time to make the price going up. I see the price Bitcoin this month is very well because going up time to time. Maybe this year will make the Bitcoin bull run. Just keep holding to get more profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin will not easily fall this year instead it will be fluctuating but we are expecting to see bitcoin boost so that investors can bring out and sell what reap