Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

Since production of Bitcoins will be halved I doubt price will go down. 

The halving event is in May 2020 so we need to watch how Bitcoin will behave before it first.

Litecoin halving created a huge demand for this coin and LTC actually went up 500% in a few months in 2019.

Bitcoin followed and went up another 400% but both begun falling this summer. 

LTC halving was hyped and price actually reached top around two weeks before the halving.

I think that only if Bitcoin experiences a parabolic rise same as LTC had, then after the halving it will start droping for a few monhts. Probably though the drop of Bitcoin after the halving will be because of a possible altcoin season.

Halving is an act where bitcoin network reduces the rate of which new btc are mined,

There are instances that after halving,price of bitcoin drops,but rise and fall is how crypto market works,so either halving or not,price of btc can go up or down,what matter is,btc already proved its worth and its value still have alot of possibilities to increase as it became more popular now.

For the fact that many people us going to be joining crypto, I can say that after Bitcoin halving the price of bitcoin might fall or rise for me I will go by using 50/50 method to analysis the bitcoin rise or fall in the year 2020.

nothing is impossible, everything can happen in crypto and I hope that the price of bitcoin in the coming year will go up because the reduction in bitcoin could be fuel for the price of bitcoin to rise.

that the price will go down and the bullfight will not start until months later or it will even take a year. I think this will happen after losing half. greeting the crypto world.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:02 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

Yes I am. I believe that tge price definitely take a downward move after the halving of it. Because as we know at the time of halving there is a very great chance to make the  highest price ever. After that time everyone will sell their bitcoin to take the profits. As the supply in the market increases then the price definitely decrease. This is obvious. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it will be the same as in previous halvings, before it the price will rise, and after correction, but within a few months after the halving, a rapid increase in price will begin

No I am not.i don't agree with this proposal. I think the price of BTC in 2020 will increase.there are many reasons behind it .this is very popular and trusted . that's why I think the price of BTC will increase.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, Cryptonit said:

No! It will only increase in the coming times. Due to its popularity and value, bitcoins have a great field. But currently due to the lesser demands, the price is falling. But it will increase.

Wew you so confident to predict the price Bitcoin will only increase in the next year.

Yes... Bitcoin time by time will get popular. Because the adoption of Bitcoin to worldwide will never stop.

Also for the demand this year also yes still less than 2018.

But you need know next year many home miner going closed their project, because due high difficulty of Bitcoin. So Bitcoin still have a chance to going down in price.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think there will be some hype in advance of the halving, and then there is a good chance of the price dropping. The real climb will only come later, I think.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Everything is possible and people should prepare for the worst, sometimes bad condition continue in long term period. This is fundamental effect, only need time to recover situation and I believe halving will never change people trust about bitcoin. Stay calm and good luck to you.

14 hours ago, Tarek62 said:

I do not believe that Bitcoin will decline in 2020. I think Bitcoin will never fall  Bitcoin prices will be higher than now.

It is a bit hopeful to think that the price will never fall. For sure it will fall at some point.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

i don't believes on tbis rumours.infact halving 2020 to bitocin may lead rise in price.and according to the trading experts bitcoin may hit upto 20k Dollar by the end of 2020 .

28 minutes ago, syedramim said:

I think by 2020 its price rate will increase. It may have dropped in price due to Christmas.I hope it comes back to the previous level.

Why do you think it will only increase, and the drop was just due to Christmas?

I think there is a good chance that we return to the bottom again before a next bull run.

My estimate for next year: low point around $5000, high point around $10000 (maybe a bit higher).

$15000 or higher will probably be reached in 2021.

So yes, I expect a long time price increase, but also a real chance that the price drops again in between , with 20% or (much) more.

No no no.... I was thinking that previously but now the concept is changed. I read everything about the halving and their history. And also about the current market. So i found that price will decrease a little bit like $1000 dollar but after they will again increase in a more rate. Even they will cross the after halving price. 

Not really, I am the one who believes that the price of Bitcoin will pump up on halving time because halving can result to price increasing due to the supply of Bitcoin was cut into half.

1 hour ago, Tashfik said:

Actually I don't agree with you. Beacuse I think in 2020 bitcoin price increasing rapidly. Beacuse bitcoin is one of the best successful crypto currency. Day by day bitcoin price increasing.

What goes up, must come down at some point. It is wishful thinking that any crypto currency will only go up. Ultimately it will get to a new ATH, but the cycles will get longer, and the falls will remain.

There always is a chance that all the hype around the halving will lead to a big disappointment afterwards. So you cannot completely ignore the negative scenario.

Best option: do not invest money that you will need in the short term. Then you are safe if the next climb takes longer than expected.

I think that Bitcoin will not go down.. I predict that Bitcoin will cost in 2020 almost 9000$. But exactly I can't say that it will rise, because we don't know what will happen in next our.

20 minutes ago, amcryptolover said:

I don't think price of btc will fall in 2020 because in 2020 the price will surely sky rocket as we enter bull run after a long period of stability and bearish market 🙂

We made almost 100% in 2019 ... that is not a bearish market. Bit coin had an unexpected price hike in the middle of the year, but now has returned to normal levels again.

The price will keep fluctuating next year as well ... we can just as easily hit $5000 as $10000. And looking at the January 2019 price point, $5000 is still not bad (because that is still an uptrend in the long term).

$10000 is possible in 2020, but then the price will have risen from $3000 to $10000 in two years ... that is still impressive! (yes, I know about the halving, but everyone knows about the halving, so there is a good chance that is already being priced in).

It would be great to see $15000 or more next year ... just be aware that the price can move differently as well.

I don't think i think 2020 will be great year for bitcoin and price will increase further and i think bitcoin will break it's all time high and make new one in 2020

Edited by cryptozalmii37
Spelling mistake

I dont think that will fail after halving on 2020, maybe will increase a little but I m not will down lower his actual price, so I think the next year is possible will go up more than those last months of 2019.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The price of Bitcoin has spiked after both of the previous halving events

While the price of Bitcoin has climbed somewhat ahead of both subsequent halving events, the price has gone on to boom in the subsequent 12 or so months.

No, I don't believe it, but I still believe that next year 2020 will really happen havling day after that, Bitcoin will last for a long time at prices that remain high until 2021 because the rarity of Bitcoin makes Bitcoin hunters still want to do more Hodl and investor actions.