Passion,patience, persistence - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Passion,patience, persistence

Between passion, patience, and persistant. I think the skill will produced and help you get more profit is patience.

I am not really passionate in trading. But i like to trading  Persistant is like good word, but in trading why you need it. The prices is based demand and supply, so if you choose right coin i sure will make the price going up. So you need patience to wait the time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Tangible Belal said:

Well you asked a important question man..

I would say patience and persistence, in that order. I think the two are probably closely linked anyway. You can definitely make profit even if you are not passionate about it. In fact, passion may hinder your trades, especially if you are so passionate that you are trading with emotion

These three elements are essential in trading but there is another important factor called wisdom. In the world of trading, you will encounter many situations that call for wise decisions. If you don't act wisely, you will fall behind of the market and it takes time before you can catch up again. Wisdom is attained through experience and awareness. If you just buy a coin and wait for profit, you will not become a successful trader. A good trader should learn how to react in emergency situations.

To earn big profits from trading with coins the most important thing you need to have within yourself is patience because there may a passion in yourself for trading but when you will suffer from ups and downs then you need patience with yourself to overcome such situations. 

Welcome, my friend.Passion is one of the most negative things for a trader.So I advise you to train yourself well to get rid of them or even minimize them.As for perseverance Or patience.They're definitely your capital.

Patience and perseverance are the only two things that are most important for trading and making profits. As for following emotions, this is bad in this area. We must only follow our mind.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These three words are the building block for getting rich on the the market If trading is your passion then it will help you to make your goals ,if you make patience on the crypto market then you will succeed for taking much more profit and if you have persistence then also helping to become a great trader .

On 11/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, yupi84goro said:

Depending on the function of its application to apply between passion, patience and persistence. If only the pursuit of pleasure and trading looking for experience without the mandatory profit is enough passion that we must have. But if trading chases profits in a safe way must have patience. For this persistence people who are serious about the world of trading, or people who make a living it is indeed trading. With persistence, you can quickly make a profit, it is suitable for daily traders.

I agree with you.

We can get much needed information from the information provided. Thank you so much for this.

Patience is the most crucial thing in cryptocurrency trading. Without them, you have a higher chances of losing all of your funds rather than gaining a lot of profits. So, keep a calm acts, no need to rush things out. All should be well, I hope.

Passion gets in the way when we make money! Patience, determination - down the drain, if there is no cold reason. Emotions, fear of losing everything - the path to defeat. You need to be a little extreme, a little.

Edited by Arnika
Изменение языка.

I think patience and perseverance will help benefit. On the other hand, a psychological obstacle will arise because it is too long to wait for the right position to open. When will profit, if not open position? So that ultimately tends to open too many trading positions, or even have several positions that are floating at the same time. There are also traders who regret later because after clicking the buy or sell button, he realized that the transaction should not have been taken.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

For me it would be patience as I can see to have a good earning in trading we must consider to wait for the right timing many people says that wating for the currency value to be stable is not a joke it takes a lot of time that's why I say that patience is the most important factor to achieve a good profit in trading. 

In my opinion all thing is necessary if you want become good trader and want earn more in the life. All thing is necessary which teach many new things at different forum. If we take ranking according to the importance then in my views Patient is number one, Passion is number two and Persistence is number three. This is my opinion according to the my mind.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

All of them

you need the passion to love what are you doing and to be more creative while you trading or investing also you have to be patience if you want to make an good profit.

You need all of that skills to become a great trader. You need passion so you can step up even you lose money in a trade and patience will not work if you don't have any passion. You need patience so you can stay and become more persistence on trading, If you are impatience you are not going to have persistence. And lastly you need persistence so you can keep up with your passion to become a great trader.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, kobi said:

1. Passion

2. Patience 

3. Persistence 

Respectively.

You need to have passion to go into a trade, it shows you are true and sure of what you are doing.

Then patience, sometimes the market is very dynamic and very slow in movements, but with patience you are truly going to make it.

Last persistence, the market will surely goes against your prediction, forecast, analysis and your strategies. But with persistence to keep fighting back and keep coming back will surely do no harm but good to you.

I think Passion, Patience and Persistence are all important because those are the things that a trader or investor should have when it comes to cryptocurrency. Since earning in cryptocurrency is not that easy because of it's volatility, they should have patience because it's price will rise sooner or later again. Traders should be passionate so that they can enjoy what they do, and also every one in crypto should be persistent so they can gain good amount of profit.

Patience is the main thing in trading a trader. Waiting for time to get profit is success. More to this patience, can be attributed to the will. 

Passion leads some thing new in this life and passions person motivated for doing hard work. Patience has much role in the success of a traders so be patience and earn some extra money. 

On 11/2/2019 at 8:50 AM, kobi said:

I think the most beneficial to the trader is patience and perseverance. As for passion, it destroys his trades and may cause him great losses.

it is these qualities that a real trader needs and still needs to be an investor and know the rules of investing and trading, elementary rules.

These three factors are very important passion, patience and persistence but persistance is more dominant, because persistence can defeat lack of enthusiasm and control patience.

You can definitely make a profit even if you are not passionate about it. In fact, passion can hinder your transactions. Patience and perseverance are profitable because your patience will seize the best opportunities to buy and sell, which makes you profitable.

The trader needs patience and learn the arts of patience in all its forms. Patience to obtain profits and wait and patience when any loss occurs and persist and not despair

We must dispense with the passion in trading because it is the father of the enemies of traders. However, patience and perseverance are among the most important pillars on which success is based and none of them can be dispensed with.

Passion and patience is the key for any kind of traders to must have in them other wise that investors will lose their investment here. So be kept in mind with emotions you can't earn money.