Passion,patience, persistence - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Passion,patience, persistence

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

I would say patience and persistence, in that order. I think the two are probably closely linked anyway. You can definitely make profit even if you are not passionate about it. In fact, passion may hinder your trades, especially if you are so passionate that you are trading with emotion.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Patience will do you The best when its come to trading, patience stops you from panicking when things on the market starts to go bad and it get you through. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We need all those three,

The first,you have to love something with passion to give in it

Give all your time and be patience don't take your decision to fast

The last one,don't give up to fast and be persistence until you got what you want 

Emotion brings a loss for sure
And patience and perseverance bring profit because you patience will seize the best opportunities to buy and sell, which makes you make profits

THINK POSITIVE

7 hours ago, williamz902 said:

I would say patience and persistence, in that order. I think the two are probably closely linked anyway. You can definitely make profit even if you are not passionate about it. In fact, passion may hinder your trades, especially if you are so passionate that you are trading with emotion.

Okay, I get your point passion can usher in emotions. But then, don't you think your persistence grows stronger at what you are quite passionate about?

10 hours ago, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

Too complicated, buddy. Don't overthink. You need luck. But to get a fortune, you need courage and wisdom. 😎

• -1 1

I don't think you should choose only one of them because when trading you have to make sure you respect multiple factors if you want to be successful. So you need all of this 3 components in order to get better

13 hours ago, kobi said:

Presistence Passion has nothing to do with crypto unless you're talking about passion of making money. Patience is the only thing a trader needs to keep making profits and never panic sell at lost.

In this world of cryptocurrencies, what generates you the most profit is patience since if you do not go into a panic and you do not despair you will get great benefits, if you have already obtained losses you will be persistent to recover and the passion is what will drive you every day to believe that this will be possible.

14 hours ago, kobi said:

I think all three support each other, passion here in trading is really needed in making decisions from positive passion will produce good decisions, patience is the main key to generate maximum profits, because with patience we can determine the right moment to sell and buy while persistence is needed to continue learning and evaluating our trading strategies.

19 hours ago, kobi said:

I will go for the patience as if you don't have the patience then you will loss the money or investment and also miss the good points to trade.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In trading, you need perseverance in achieving goals. This quality is important in life, but especially in trading. Often, a trader probably has a desire to give up, to give up everything when it becomes difficult. All of us have experienced this to one degree or another.

pxf.jpg

14 hours ago, kobi said:

Okay, I get your point passion can usher in emotions. But then, don't you think your persistence grows stronger at what you are quite passionate about?

Yes, that's true also. I think doing something that you like will help with persistence. But by persistence, I mean if you lose money, don't give up. Keep learning, keep trying.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Patience will be the best on that list, it makes you more relax when trading and stops you from rushing into things that will make you lose a lot of money on the cryptocurrency market, many bitcoin traders that was patient and held for a long time are now millionaire.

1 minute ago, bichou1584 said:

Patience produces money for you. Patience when buying do not buy until the price reaches the target area until it reaches the strong support area and do not sell until the price reaches the target
It all depends on patience

Yeah being patience is the best, traders that are patient on the crypto market they make the most profits, rushing to sell or buy is not good for a market that prices is always changing, you might lose money.

For me number one was passion, it can keep me strange and keep exciting on trading, patience more on control emossion, but pasion its get up more and more

Passion doesn't quite work when you make money. Patience is important but the main thing is persistence and purpose. You have to set yourself a goal. What you want to achieve and persistently go to it and not lower your hands

• +1 1

22 hours ago, AshaBegam said:

Patience and passion is real important. If one lacks passion then they surely will not be able to invest in their dream coin. They will be deviated. And if they lack patience, they will panic and se at losses.

It feels good finally seeing someone pointing out passion as an important characteristics that contributes to our success in trading, majority of posts in this thread suggests that passion is unnecessary. so perhaps you can throw more light on your view?

Even perseverance goes beyond passion and planning. Combine that strength with energy and passion to be able to see gaps and opportunities to achieve goals. Do you want to start a business in accordance with the passion you have?

On 11/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, kobi said:

Good brother, i think you have gathered the most important points to start trading, and this is good for new users to read it, maybe i will also share it in all social media, also i wii add that for me i think we need to control our passion, and we keep persistence with a big patience, that's what a real trader must be. 
brian may goodbye GIF

• +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

There is no use in passion if you do not advance to your goals, many people dream of doing things but very few begin to do them and continue doing them so things do not go as they would like them to be there is where the winning traders are created.

all three of these are driving factors for us to be able to continue to learn and analyze the market well, and we cannot separate from all three, so we must use them all.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, roseangelena said:

Ok I am thinking of the last two. While trading you must be patient. Or you may incur a loss. Your analysis must be up to the mark so must your perspective. By the way, which Exchange do you use to trade

Obviously, patience is the most voted quality if you scan through the whole thread, additionally, one must know when the have patience and when not to. for some time now I have been trading on bitmex.

I choose patience, with patience you can trade and make money in crypto, knowing when to buy or sell require you to be patient and not to just rush and do what you think is right, always be patient and you will have you success.