Passion,patience, persistence - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Passion,patience, persistence

You have a good question if someone who has all the elements you've given you has succeeded, we might not have all but the first factor you should think about is experience, patience, when You will be passionate
good luck

these are called as 3 p's of Trading career.I view all three as critical for anyone who wants to achieve financial success, or success of any kind in life. Critical. As in absolutely necessary.so follow them and enjoy Trading.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:50 PM, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

Very strange question I think. Because in my opinion those three things can bring us profit. That's something that can't be separated. There is no point in you having a big passion but you are not patient at all in seeing the market, this is one example

The three are all important ingredients when it comes to trading.you must have passion that is the driving force apart from passion someone need to be exercise patience because everyday will never be Christmas when it comes to trading you may loose today you may gain tomorrow this is where patience come to play and lastly,you must be persistent in the strategy you are using in order to get results

On 11/2/2019 at 6:00 PM, williamz902 said:

I would say patience and persistence, in that order. I think the two are probably closely linked anyway. You can definitely make profit even if you are not passionate about it. In fact, passion may hinder your trades, especially if you are so passionate that you are trading with emotion.

Patience is the main thing because if we are trade on any coin then we need to be active and aptience because without this we are not getting good profit some time market is moving slow and we see that we are in low profit than don,t be sell your coins just claim down and wait for the right time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

Everyone has a place, but you can combine them. Passion must begin to learn, the patient needs when something goes wrong, and perseverance must continue. I can’t say which one is important, because they are all part of the strategy.

Yes they are very important in trading, you need to love something to do it and if you love it you have the power and patience to continue on it that's who it work in trading

You can not separate the three in trading if to get profit. ( trading P3 key ) 

Passion is the path of taking steps without passion it is difficult to make decisions

Patience becomes a shield to be careful.
Perseverance is a practice of passion and patience (hard work)

All three are the basis for advancing and getting good profits in trading 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:50 PM, kobi said:

I want to hear your opinion in this; between passion, patience and persistence which of these three most likely produces profit in trading?

Trading is a very emotional game, and after years of trading and working with traders, I came to the conclusion that the majority of failures are due to emotional challenges, not technology.

4 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

1000% agree. The technicals are a guide for what has happened in the past where they converge in the present. But, we decide based on those details, and learning to incorporate emotion and not be ruled by it, is the hardest thing to overcome. That is true for amateurs and professionals. Even people who try to rely on Bot trading will come around to check their strategy and find that when the market changes, the bots hold bags, and they will over-correct the strategy, lose some more, and get emotional on the results.

You should know that the success achieved by any currency trader comes from his success in self-control and not falling easy prey to destructive emotions such as fear, greed, suspicion, lack of self-confidence and hesitation, all of these are devastating mistakes that must be eliminated.

I think that perseverance is the best way to succeed and I mean persistence is to continue to work and learn despite all failed attempts

patience is the main part in crypto trading. when trading all should be patient as the price of any coin may go high or down any time and then the investor should be patient.

3 hours ago, Sagor said:

patience is the main part in crypto trading. when trading all should be patient as the price of any coin may go high or down any time and then the investor should be patient.

If any time the market go down then all should wait for increasing the market. in crypto market anything can be happened any time as the market go down also the market go high any time.

16 hours ago, amhotsi said:

2. Patience continues consoling us that it may be a rely of time and we'd get there

Patience is very much needed in crypto business. mainly after investing to any coin then the price may go down any time and then the investor should be patient.

During my scaling so far as a newbie I think with patience and  passion you can attain a successful height in trading

On 11/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, kobi said:

Three of these are really good, but from my own opinion, I will give it to Patience, because if you don't have patience, you may not succeed in crypto business in general. Followed by Passion, you need to have passion for what you do as a business for you to succeed.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, kobi said:

I think passion and patience is really matters in trading, because if you dont have passion in trading you will most likely to get lazy, because if you love the thing your doing you wont get lazy. and also patience is a virtue in crypto trading.

All of the OP mentions are needed in trading, but maybe patience will be the most thing that every trader must have. A trader needs to have the patience to wait for the right time to buy and sell the coin, and if he cannot wait for a while, he will not be able to make a profit even if he has big money to trade. With patience, the trader can make a strategy in trading so he can know what needs to be done related to the current market. After he can have patience, he should have a passion for the trade so he can be able to select the right coin. If he doesn't have persistence in trading, then he will lose his chance to choose the next potential coins, which can increase.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:20 PM, kobi said:

Patience is the key, you cannot get into things in hurry and expect to get profit from it.. it takes real patience ,by analysing the situation u should take actions, if you keep persisting it would get better it won't it will only bring you losses.

There is a chance to work in this area , and there is a good to work  with a lot of effort, passions and patience is a lot  and it is needed pasistence is the key it will  repay, take care of trading because slowly by time it increases well, 10% will be a good return every month , slowly by time it will work in a lot more important to plan, when you plan always plan very well and its going to work well for you

4 hours ago, amjad123 said:

These three ,patience, persistance  and passion are compulsory to be successful trader .This is the key to success and key to become good achievers of your goals.

Yes true to be a successful traders you all those three as you said this is a key of Trading

On 11/2/2019 at 5:50 AM, kobi said:

Yes I agree many things we must consider when it comes to trading and a lot of confidence in order to have guts and survive and have good profit. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

for trading you need to have patience and passion.dedication is important for trading and other activities of trading.in this way you can gain knowledge.