Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

Hi, there this specific a very good idea, admins along with moderators need to take away junk immediately, a lot of visitors tend not to comply with your online community regulations and perhaps they are spamming this specific online community consequently many people feel, crypto moderator spammers must be finished, along with brand-new legal guidelines should be built.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:07 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

why excluding newbies and Jr.members what is harm in participation from all community members

Personally, I think it's because it would help verify first the intent of the user in the forums. If he is really eager to help the community, then he should prove it first by gaining the ranks.

He could only gain ranks however, if his posts are informative and not non-sense. If he does do spam/other breaking of rules, he could be banned already and thus, not just add to the number of users that could abuse/spam the suggested report system to gain money.

That's a good idea because as we noticed the ratio of admins and members is different and that's hard to manage the forum because of large community it have. I like the way that also a member make a move to help the admins and moderators to clean the forum. Your rewards as a gift to them is a way to participate all.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:34 PM, CryptoBoy20 said:

I'm not seeing any copy pastier here moderator is taking proper steps to stop those spammers. Still people getting reward so everyone is trying to make constructive post .

i think its our responsibility  as members here to always report spammers and copy pasters and i myself has reported so many spammers and today i reported a guy who is just copying from cointelegraph even copied the date and pasted it in a reply.

I guess this topic needs to be noticed again as for now I see more spammers and newbies or even not that posting useless content and creating topic that is already existed and also members that posting with less than 100 characters and also using and abusing react button maybe to help others which is cheating and using for revenge. I want this forum to be more inorder, so the forum must take action with these problems.

That's a good idea, because for fellow members here they focus on payment. so if the moderator has to be added, even I'm ready, of course with the payment that is worth the work to oversee this forum from spammers 😀

So what you mean is for every report is you are going to received a reward from the admins or moderators, well that's a good idea. because right now the main problem of the forum is the spammers.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:46 PM, Adex02 said:

however you need to deliver the novices the chance to apprehend the policies of our discussion board and take a place with us lightly and no longer out of fear. .

Forum etiquette demands that people read the rules first, before posting. If people are too lazy to do that, why should you be gentle on them? Everyone should understand that posting low quality content is against the rules ... that is just common sense.

3 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

So what you mean is for every report is you are going to received a reward from the admins or moderators, well that's a good idea. because right now the main problem of the forum is the spammers.

I think the main reward would be that the forum quality goes up ... I'd rather have that than some money!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 11/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

why excluding newbies and Jr.members what is harm in participation from all community members. overall such a great suggestion thank you

Because newbies and Jr members have not proven enough to be legit user and valuable users.

There is an option on every topic that you can give bad reaction for any bad post or topic created here. which will help much to find out spam posts.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

Your suggestion is brilliant but my fear is people will abuse the opportunity, especially when reward for reporting is involved. Some members will start reporting those who are not guilty just for them to make some money by reporting others. So, in my opinion, I do not quite buy this idea. 

Yeah, some kind of reward for all people who help would be nice. But still, we have to help for nothing!! To make the forum better. Not just for something(

Rewards for such thing would make things even worse for the forum in my opinion.

Basically you are saying let's make use of spammers to get even more rewards.

(Because you might harm some worth people having for instead deminishing)

That suggestion should be implemented as a free time support and nothing else.

Edited by DreamStage

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

3 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Rewards for such thing would make things even worse for the forum in my opinion.

Basically you are saying let's make use of spammers to get even more rewards.

(Because you might harm some worth people having for instead deminishing)

That suggestion should be implemented as a free time support and nothing else.

Yes, but look how much spam is scattered. The users have started to ignore and not report to the moderator. I think a reward system must be designed immediately. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

There are many people that are still struggling to understand the forum and there are those that do not want to understand the forum but the are there for the profit and the profit alone. This sort of people are the ones you should go after and not the average Joe that only wants to share ideas and learn.

Great idea and i agree with you that users are not doing their duty to report spam posts in this forum i am not able to provide accurate calculation but there are too much of spam posts and the idea of payment reward would play an important role to motivate the people for reporting the fake posts.

that's a good idea it will keep the forum or better the forum will be less of spam users and copy and paste. 

12 hours ago, valenteeno said:

are you ready for the war of reports? give one single example of spam, which is a pretty subjective notion to begin with

If it's implemented then more likely the forum will be toxic or be at war and those members will abuse this opportunity to earn more and it will be the start of the downfall of this forum so this should not give attention.

This is a good idea and thinking the same way. If ever, i am planning to be part of the cleaning. Everytime i see some topic flooded with spam it hurt my eyes. I thought i just seeing double. But same word by word.

I agree with you, even now I still encounter spam comments, copy / paste and off topics. because many other members don't care or don't want to report to the moderator, actually maintaining the quality of the forum is an obligation for all of us.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

this is a very nice idea. if they implement this suggestion many members will be oblige to avoid making nonsense comments,they will put efforts now in making good posts and be motivated to look for spams comments.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:32 AM, hexwin said:

There will be more problem if they had that kind of competition there will be a mistake report and the moderator will waste their time by checking it.

• +2 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 AM, hexwin said:

I think it is a great idea, this will reduce spam in the forum and be in the interest of active members. Actually, we suffer a lot from spam posts that are useless and must be stopped.

• +3 1