Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

1 minute ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Suggestion misplaced! Few people have come to read this article either they are against or they find your idea a bit harsh! In your place I use the next time words more polite than what you have noted ...

Harsh words are sometimes needed in this world, dear friend sir. We need to give spammers a good slap in the ass so they will learn.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, deskuznetsov said:

Oh, you sly foxes)) You would all earn on the forum and think less. I don’t see a problem just helping the forum, without reward, helping simply because I like the forum.

For all complaints there is a report button, clicked, wrote a comment explaining and then the moderator will figure it out. If there are a lot of empty complaints, then moderators will simply limit the possibility of a complaint and that’s all. But this has not happened yet, which means that all complaints are correct in the bulk. Yes, and there is no problem with the processing of the report, their moderators can process it in 2-5 minutes at any time, which means that you can send more messages and they will also process and delete spam quickly.

That's when you send reports, and they will be processed 1-2-5 hours at least, then you can say that you need a solution. Now the moderators are doing fine, but they can not follow every message, but for this there is a report, that if you see spam, then click the report button and that's it. This is definitely easier, more convenient and faster than posting in a separate topic with screenshots.

In general, you are not making beautiful proposals. Usually Russians like to make money on others, but reading your messages ... I understand that everyone loves a freebie!
There are no such offers in the Russian section of the forum, people silently send a report and do not beat themselves in the chest, how good they are and how many times they sent a report.

Agreed with this. Some of these guy were the most prolific spammers at the beginning and now they want to make money by screwing newbies.

1 minute ago, hakimgentlemen said:

But if someone is new to this world of crypto coins, words that way can hurt! Just be precise and target with the fingertip spammers and users who copy and paste it's easy! Thank you dear sir for your comment.

Well sir I have bad news for you: you are using some sort of translator which sadly is forbidden in this forum, so you are breaking rules constantly. Sorry friend 😐

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 AM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

I have seen many users reporting and warning of some repeated posts or spam indoles, even the moderators are very serious with these aspects of each section of the forum, as users we must notify the comments that are out of place and so we make Cryptotalk a Best place for newbies.

I think the cleaning process started on 08/11/2019
Hundreds of posts and posts were deleted
The forum is now clearer and the topics are more quality than before

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/2/2019 at 2:19 PM, bichou1584 said:

I don't think there is much spam, copying and pasting.  For me, I only knew about 2 cases of copying and pasting, and I reported them almost. I know a large number of members and I know that they are working hard.

You need to look again or perhaps you have not been reading through every post after your last, else you would be seeing quite a number of totally out of context posts and outright copying of earlier posts. I have been reporting a handful myself.

i hope that the moderators do not agree with these proposals, everyone has the right to write and express their opinions even if they fail, is so that we learn that we acquire the style, indeed i hope for the opposite, that is, the moderators give warnings or even block those who signal too much out of proportion only to boast then of their statistics or for a possible reward

Other people are afraid to report spam because they might feel that they also have a spam post, and also the moderator does not respond quickly to reports that are sent

I think adding a statistics page to your profile is necessary and important and should be added soon
In order to make it easier for members

Your statement is correct but I think that administering here is doing their job well and they will banned  that spammers does, but one of your ideas I really liked.Those who report against spammers  will be given good rewards for inspiring them

We can't stop spam content completely because everyday some newbies will join here that can't even speak English fluently let alone having knowledge about cryptocurrency. But do not think all newbies or Jr. Members are spammers. Sometimes I have seen some newbies post more useful contents than the ones with higher ranks. If we want to clean this forum we need lots of participants because there are lots of sections and each section contains lots of posts. Each section needs at least one or two moderators to go through new posts everyday and separate useful posts from spams. This is a huge job and a certain amount of payment should be considered for this job. Without payments there remains only a few volunteers who may agree to do it for free.

I'm not seeing any copy pastier here moderator is taking proper steps to stop those spammers. Still people getting reward so everyone is trying to make constructive post .

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

Indeed yes,

that forum have been polluted rapidly, but why not those who have higher "reputation score" of useful/interesting post instead of "higher rank" by number of post.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:17 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Your statement is correct but I think that administering here is doing their job well and they will banned  that spammers does, but one of your ideas I really liked.Those who report against spammers  will be given good rewards for inspiring them

They are doing an excellent job indees but the number of spammers on here is increasing everyday and I think they are the reason why we are at  20k members now because every time they get banned they more more accounts. 

I don't agree about that, if report get reward member will more focus to report than create good post. Let admin decide what the best for forum, we can support them by writing good post/ reply.

Let admin clean the forum we only need help them by create good post and report spammer. Maybe reputation can use as condition to follow program or has account at lest one year. I'll let admin decide about this problem, I totally trust them.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 AM, hexwin said:

Oh come on, don't you think you're being just a little bit greedy with that suggestion?  Isn't it enough that this forum pays you to post here?  That's the entire reason why there are so many low quality posts in the first place, but asking to get paid to report them is just ridiculous.

There shouldn't be a penalty for reporting too many posts, because you probably can't report *enough* of them, that's how many bad ones there are.

2 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Oh come on, don't you think you're being just a little bit greedy with that suggestion?  Isn't it enough that this forum pays you to post here?  That's the entire reason why there are so many low quality posts in the first place, but asking to get paid to report them is just ridiculous.

There shouldn't be a penalty for reporting too many posts, because you probably can't report *enough* of them, that's how many bad ones there are.

You quoted an old comment there.

If you think the current number of shitposts are bad enough, then you haven't seen this forum back in late October to early November. There was a shitposter galore festival during that time, so much that your stomach will knot in a bunch had you seen it 😄  . Hence, that comment of his. That was how serious the problem was back then.

If you ask me about this thread topic, I don't fully agree with it, as I can just report shitposts without expecting any reward of sorts. Oh, I already did (and still doing). I've even lost count of how many I butchered for quite a long while now 🙂 .

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This will be good to this forum to swipe all the spammers and people who plagiarizing some threads of other members because when i scroll to read some threads, some of it are being repeated, i hope that it will be banned the poeple who doing that.

That's a good idea so the forum will be more clean and get out those spammers. For me, everyone's job of this forum is to report spam messages and asking for reward for every report made? I think that is too much. Well we are earning by making 30 posts daily and as way of gratitude to the moderators, it's our job to clean all the mess without asking for reward.

16 minutes ago, Man said:

For posts that copy me personally I have never found it, because so many people make posts every day that makes me confused. What I usually find is people who make useless or off-topic posts, and this is where we help each other to report.

Yeah, I also didn't see any copy-paste issues, but I often see the same kind of threads like "bitcoin vs gold" or "I love bitcoin". Such topics appear hundreds of times, so I wonder, why people simply do not use "search" function besides to start that sort of threads?! 

17 minutes ago, Man said:

For posts that copy me personally I have never found it, because so many people make posts every day that makes me confused. What I usually find is people who make useless or off-topic posts, and this is where we help each other to report.

You can easily find them in your own thread. I have found these posts so many times. The problem is they will continue doing this until we find the ultimate system to stop them for good.

Haha everyone tried copy paste method first but they removed such point so now everyone writing comment and behaving according to their rules.

My good wishes with all of them who wants money.

23 hours ago, Man said:

You don't need to be confused. For the same topic, I have often found. Try to enter in the sub-thread "Wallet" You will find almost the same topic. So making a post there, like repeating the words that we often say.

It's clear to me. But I do not understand why a user open sub-thread "wallet" and see on the top couple of threads with the name like "which wallet is the best?" and start his own thread "recommend me the best crypto wallet" instead to read previous ones and see all answers. 

From the time you post this we can see a lot of improvement in this forum now there is less spam and copy past post but still have this, this the job of admin and our job too we need to help the admin to keep the forum working good