Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

I don't think this should turn into a paid witch hunt. I think that honest users will feel they do a good thing for the community only reporting what they think it's out of the community rules. My question is, if we do too many reports, can we get an infraction/warning point? That's whats stops me going on full report mode.

The reward due as a result of reporting on violations committed by members will make the members more disciplined, which will positively reflect on the reputation of the forum. I think it consists of a constructive step for the development of the forum

On 11/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think I have time to read multiple 50+ pages of russian forum?
As I said, I can't even keep up reporting spam and copy/paste on my topics alone ...

English section is in mess, and we need help to bring real users who will report and clean crap.

Maybe you should come to english section and start to report spammers and copy/pasters.

Moderators are paid for this job also... think about that 

Yes i know i am agreed with you  , maybe you should  come to English  section  and start to report  spammers  and copy paster , you are absolutely  right  , moderators are paid for this job also think about that , and God knows i ve seen a lot here .

Thank you very much for sharing this important theory with us, there are many people here who have commented Spam and it needs to be stopped by the administration so that the problem never happens again.

3 hours ago, JamesG said:

There should not be payment for this but we should do it to maintain our stay here

Yes if it is clean that will be good and that will be good for the forum and be good for the forum to grow.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:02 PM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

I believe, that CryptoTalk is already paying enough to us. And hence to expect Cryptotalk to pay more for something we can do for free, is pure GREED. I have reported atleast 10 accounts, and they are all banned, and I don't want any reward for it. Cryptotalk pays us more than enough, and we should be grateful for such a wonderful earning opportunity, and hence it our forum, our duty and our responsibility to keep it safe and clean, and not act like beggars and keep asking for more money. Its our forum lets TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

During this week there were a large number of random and annoying posts in all sections of the forum, especially in the beginners section, so supervisors stopped paying everyone, in addition to banning many accounts and blocking new registrations. This is very good as it helped to delete a very large number of random and unwanted posts.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:39 PM, Luna disari said:

they are working hard now because one need to do 50 posts first in order to recieve payments. so people are thinking about their accounts.

Well as of now, the admins and moderators here are increasing the minimum posts requirements here and it is 100 posts needed to complete to start earning here in this forum.

On 2/22/2020 at 4:45 PM, Zafarshah said:

It is necessary to clean all the spam comments , copy paste comments, and those comments which are unnecessary which are not topic based. So , we can read all the useful comments in this platform.

We should all helping for the cleaning of the forum because there is a lot of spammers and copy past and no meaning  comment and post 

19 hours ago, OnlySon said:

Yeah, seriously it will be a good one. It will motivates people to report them since they will gain reward for doing such things

This is good mate, if we are seeing some members here that is doing not appropriate here in this forum, kindly report then quickly so that they cannot posts here some useless topics or comments.

All members should monitor their own topics. If you saw anyone posted a spam post or copied another post in your topic, you should report it immediately and give a negative reaction to the spammer. We are all responsible for our topics and should check all the posts. By applying this method, most topics will be cleaned and most members will be active in the cleaning process. This is something that requires the collaboration of all members.

• +1 1

This forum has been cleaned of all the random posts and annoying members completely without the need to offer rewards or help to anyone and this credit is all due to the supervisors because this forum has become very wonderful because the disappearance of the annoying posts

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, i don't think that will be a good idea. Because many members will focus on reporting spammers and they will forget about writing topics. I thinks its better to focus on writing and moderators will keep the forum clean.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well,after they banned some of the countries spam posts are almost gone, and giving rewards on who will report is a good motivation but i'm  afraid that it will not used properly even there will be a consequence to those who give wrong report,it will just add up works for the admins here to check every reports if its true, what we need is to report it without any rewards as a sign of gratitude in this forums that gives us high rewards.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

This is a good initiative, I just want to know on what basis you are going to clean up the garbage, since you just called them, I prefer to use clean words, such as spam for duplicate topics. This is my opinion, and I respect yours too.

The most effective way to clean the forum is to monitor newbies' contents carefully and all the topics or posts they make should be checked and any content with zero value should be deleted at once. During the time that I have been active in the forum, I see that Beginner's section needs most evaluation and inspection. Beginners should be prohibited from making posts in valuable topics until they learn how to make informative content to become eligible to participate in other sections.

• +2 1

I think they need to separate the value of each section with level quality and the payment will be different, or will pay post with such price, if it is with good quality will be paid 0.00001000 Bitcoin or if it is lower will be paid 0.00000500 Bitcoin. This is just a suggestion.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

A good suggestion to make sure not to send spam or post without adhering to the rules and thus help is achieved between good members with supervisors and reduces bad members who aim to increase the number of their posts only

• +1 1

Supervisors take this job seriously and daily delete a lot of unhelpful topics but sometimes a lot of topics are deleted like what happens in the last period , I hope that this problem will be solved because we suffer from the deletion of many topics

My friend suggested me to join this forum but I knew the registration was closed that is why I could not join. I am very happy to get registered in this forum. I will work hard and play my role here.

Payment reward is a good motivation for the members of this forum to report the spammers and the low quality posters, but this needs to be a double sided payment reward, so that the members of this forum do not take advantage of the system and report every single post on here. So for example, when a post is reported and it is found to be spam by the moderators, perhaps they can get a reward of say 1000 satoshi. But if the post is found not to be spam and a false report was filed, then their balance is deducted by 1500 satoshi. This will prevent false reports.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you that every form of spamming should be reported to the moderators which I have been a good ambassador of that but I will also disagree with you that there should be a reward for that, believe me a lot of people will report without credibility. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The moderators have already cleaned the forum during the recent weeks. They removed all spammers and they also blocked new people from registering multiple accounts 

I agree with your idea we should clean up the forum for the benefit in general we know that here there are members who just come to make money and don't care about the forum they do spam and that hurts us who really care about this hopefully forum and admins will be pronounced soon about this idea

It is good to clean the forum from the bad posts in this forum and the managers do their work to the fullest, and the members have to report on the weak and meaningless posts that are often outside the topic. Thus, we get a clean forum that only contains useful posts.