Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 5
  • +2 13
  • +3 4
  • +4 5

I had the same idea and just finished posting the idea in here.

Not sure how much response I will have but I am going to take care of the about forum section.

Let me know if you are interested to join the team. F reporting stats, F everything else. Let's start clearing it first.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

20 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Not sure how much response I will have but I am going to take care of the about forum section.

Let me know if you are interested to join the team. F reporting stats, F everything else. Let's start clearing it first.

This is good idea, but I think that people would need some motivation and extra payment to report spammers. I did so many reports that I can't even count, but I can't track all who copy/paste other members comments.

13 minutes ago, ashasanga said:

It's a good idea, but about statistics been public, it's not a good idea, as many people will look like snitches and hated as well, just a suggestion.

Public statistic would be:
- Number of reported posts/members
- Good report
- Bad report

Statistic can also be private, but member who reported should see it. 

Edited by hexwin
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

25 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Public statistic would be:
- Number of reported posts/members
- Good report
- Bad report

Statistic can also be private, but member who reported should see it

Well while these stats will help but let's not just seat idol but start something.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Oh, you sly foxes)) You would all earn on the forum and think less. I don’t see a problem just helping the forum, without reward, helping simply because I like the forum.

For all complaints there is a report button, clicked, wrote a comment explaining and then the moderator will figure it out. If there are a lot of empty complaints, then moderators will simply limit the possibility of a complaint and that’s all. But this has not happened yet, which means that all complaints are correct in the bulk. Yes, and there is no problem with the processing of the report, their moderators can process it in 2-5 minutes at any time, which means that you can send more messages and they will also process and delete spam quickly.

That's when you send reports, and they will be processed 1-2-5 hours at least, then you can say that you need a solution. Now the moderators are doing fine, but they can not follow every message, but for this there is a report, that if you see spam, then click the report button and that's it. This is definitely easier, more convenient and faster than posting in a separate topic with screenshots.

In general, you are not making beautiful proposals. Usually Russians like to make money on others, but reading your messages ... I understand that everyone loves a freebie!
There are no such offers in the Russian section of the forum, people silently send a report and do not beat themselves in the chest, how good they are and how many times they sent a report.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

You just only thinking of rewards of reporting spammers! This is our forum we just have to cooperate to avoid scammers because of our forum to have royalty members cause I think if there would be rewards for reporting spammers some of peoples will be reporting innocent people in order to get rewards.

So I think this is not good idea we are here to help each other not to get rewards.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Oh, you sly foxes)) You would all earn on the forum and think less. I don’t see a problem just helping the forum, without reward, helping simply because I like the forum.

For all complaints there is a report button, clicked, wrote a comment explaining and then the moderator will figure it out. If there are a lot of empty complaints, then moderators will simply limit the possibility of a complaint and that’s all. But this has not happened yet, which means that all complaints are correct in the bulk. Yes, and there is no problem with the processing of the report, their moderators can process it in 2-5 minutes at any time, which means that you can send more messages and they will also process and delete spam quickly.

That's when you send reports, and they will be processed 1-2-5 hours at least, then you can say that you need a solution. Now the moderators are doing fine, but they can not follow every message, but for this there is a report, that if you see spam, then click the report button and that's it. This is definitely easier, more convenient and faster than posting in a separate topic with screenshots.

In general, you are not making beautiful proposals. Usually Russians like to make money on others, but reading your messages ... I understand that everyone loves a freebie!
There are no such offers in the Russian section of the forum, people silently send a report and do not beat themselves in the chest, how good they are and how many times they sent a report.

You have no idea what you are talking about....
What do you think I was doing all this time? 

I see what are you all doing in russian board, and how they are (not)reporting...  there are multiple topics with over 50 pages in your Local board and they are full of spam, as you know that I can read and understand russian.

I don't ask this reward for me, but to make people report more.

And I don't want my proposals to be 'beautiful' at all 

6 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

You just only thinking of rewards of reporting spammers! This is our forum we just have to cooperate to avoid scammers because of our forum to have royalty members cause I think if there would be rewards for reporting spammers some of peoples will be reporting innocent people in order to get rewards.

So I think this is not good idea we are here to help each other not to get rewards.

'our' forum is now full of spam.
I can not manage even my own Topics, and I have hard time navigating

If you like it like this... please enjoy it

Edited by hexwin
  • +2 1

Just now, deskuznetsov said:

<snip>

Just now, Luciferludz said:

<snip>

Guys! F reward and stuffs. If you are willing to work as a team then here I welcome you :

Let me know in there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I see what are you all doing in russian board, and how they are (not)reporting...  there are multiple topics with over 50 pages in your Local board and they are full of spam, as you know that I can read and understand russian.

Spam should not be confused with a low-quality response in the subject.
I will always leave a report on messages if they are explicit spam or a copy.
If the message is simply of poor quality and there are much more such messages in the subject than good messages. Then I leave a report so that the topic is closed or moved to the offtopic section.
You can read the Russian section very well and if you think that topics with 50 pages have a lot of spam, just send a report and the moderators will understand.

I repeat, helping the forum is cool! But I am against asking for a reward for this!

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Spam should not be confused with a low-quality response in the subject.
I will always leave a report on messages if they are explicit spam or a copy.
If the message is simply of poor quality and there are much more such messages in the subject than good messages. Then I leave a report so that the topic is closed or moved to the offtopic section.
You can read the Russian section very well and if you think that topics with 50 pages have a lot of spam, just send a report and the moderators will understand.

I repeat, helping the forum is cool! But I am against asking for a reward for this!

Do you think I have time to read multiple 50+ pages of russian forum?
As I said, I can't even keep up reporting spam and copy/paste on my topics alone ...

English section is in mess, and we need help to bring real users who will report and clean crap.

Maybe you should come to english section and start to report spammers and copy/pasters.

Moderators are paid for this job also... think about that 

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

11 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Do you think I have time to read multiple 50+ pages of russian forum?
As I said, I can't even keep up reporting spam and copy/paste on my topics alone ...

English section is in mess, and we need help to bring real users who will report and clean crap.

Maybe you should come to english section and start to report spammers and copy/pasters

Every day I send dozens of repots, just silently take and send. And 99% of reports are processed in 2-5 minutes and bad messages are deleted or topics are closed or transferred to the flood.
I do this in the English section of the forum and in Russian.

You cannot physically read all 50 pages, but if you read 5-10 pages selectively and see that the message is of poor quality, leave a report and the topic will be transferred to the offtopic section.
Yes, everyone will suffer, and then there will be no accrual for these messages that have been deleted / transferred.

UPD: You say that it’s difficult to re-read everything ... but now you are wasting time on this correspondence with me, but you could spend that time searching for bad messages and sending reports. But for some reason you chose to write paid messages with me, rather than looking for bad messages. I repeat, I am for helping the forum, but for free, I have to help from the heart, and not for the opportunity to capitalize on this. I am against reward for the "report".

Edited by deskuznetsov
  • +3 1

8 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

UPD: You say that it’s difficult to re-read everything ... but now you are wasting time on this correspondence with me, but you could spend that time searching for bad messages and sending reports. But for some reason you chose to write paid messages with me, rather than looking for bad messages. I repeat, I am for helping the forum, but for free, I have to help from the heart, and not for the opportunity to capitalize on this. I am against reward for the "report".

Then please don't waste time talking with me and come to english section and start reporting.

I like to create controversial topics and I don't ask any report reward for myself.

Edited by hexwin
  • +2 1

I fully support the adoption of such a process in the form of a reward. You can send some screenshots and log in. If the administration allows, then I am ready to help. I see a lot of users on the forum, especially new ones, some have a rating of zero and posts are off scale for 150 posts. There are differences of spammers, I observe daily and messages reach off-topic at all. Joy wrote in a post and left to wind up. You can send the login of this intruder and receive a reward for this. As soon as an alert is created or that the moderators agree, let me know.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Although you have excluded the new members from the topic (including myself) and I do not know if I have the right to say my opinion, but I think that this proposal is good and will make further progress and development in this forum, which we hope to be good members.

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

i think this is just what all members need ,  somthing can motivate them for reporting tha spammer , i would like to join the team dude if this is possible 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes indeed that spam message still proliferate, maybe as a members of this forum, lets help each other in keeping this forum clean as much as possible,

with or with out incentive of doing it, we're are all part in here,

as my personal philosophy goes: clean and wash the plate you eaten with.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

'our' forum is now full of spam.
I can not manage even my own Topics, and I have hard time navigating

If you like it like this... please enjoy it

OK! So sorry its my apologise I couldn't understand you as well before about whats you aiming but now I understand what's you mean it really usefully idea for royality users and forum forum at all, wishing you all the best mate.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

16 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

I don't think there is much spam, copying and pasting.  For me, I only knew about 2 cases of copying and pasting, and I reported them almost. I know a large number of members and I know that they are working hard.

Then you must change your glasses sir.
Remove sun shades and put on regular glasses.
People copy other members comments and write short post with no meaning at all - that is called spam

• +3 1

You speak as if you were the leader! sir you had the chance to participate and be a member in this forum does not give you the right to talk about this way cleaning! Spammers and copy-and-paste are most robots. but you have to give the beginners the chance to understand the rules of our forum and take a place with us gently and not out of fear. .

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Using "Report Moderator" already help the moderatort, also we already have thread "Report a Plagisrm" if you feel that user doing a plagiarism then report it to the thread.

You just want to be paid for your action, why you cant do it for "free"? its really simple to do it "Report Moderator" only need 10-20 second to report it with fill the reason why the post should be deleted.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 5:32 AM, hexwin said:

I don't think this should turn into a paid witch hunt. I think that honest users will feel they do a good thing for the community only reporting what they think it's out of the community rules. My question is, if we do too many reports, can we get an infraction/warning point? That's whats stops me going on full report mode. And God knows I've seen a lot here.

• +1 2

On 11/2/2019 at 11:32 AM, hexwin said:

I swear its getting so annoying and I've once reported 3 accounts repeatedly making the same comments without even changing a word! And they don't even make any sense and I hole we can delete those off the platform.

• +1 1

It's a good initiative, I just want to know on what basis you are going to clean the trash as you just nicknamed them, I prefer to use clean words like spamming repeated topics. That's my opinion and I respect yours as well.

• +1 1