Do you want to create your own coin? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Creating coin is not that much easy and will required a huge amount of money, like I onced heared that you will need almost 2-4 BTC to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Anyone can create their own Token today without any knowledge and for free.
This can be done on Ethereum network and on other also.
That has good and bad sides, as we saw many scams using this.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4

I think no. There is so much existing coins and tokens that needs to ne optimized. The security across different olatforms still a major problem for surviving your own coin. You need to improve it and must make a difference than other coin. 

• +1 1

Yes I would like to create my own coin.There are a lot of problems to solve.I would solve that problems and make a great token or a coin.Of course it is too hard to do but I would at least try to do it.

• +2 1

no i never think about that , why i should create a coin  that have nothing to add into crypto domain , people must stop creating coins just for creating coins and earn money ... good luck 

• +1 1

I have never thought about it. But if I had an opportunity and money to do it, I would want to create something in charity sphere. I want to help people

• +1 1

No, I believe that now the niche of the most relevant ideas for coins and tokens is occupied by existing coins, so it’s hard to say at present whether it will be possible to save the life of your coin in the market

• +1 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

22 hours ago, hexwin said:

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

Yes, I would like to create my own coin one day.
What will be the purpose of my project, I don't know yet.
But at the moment I need to study the world of cryptocurrencies in more detail.

• +1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

If i have a time for creating a new one why not? But for now i will finish my study first and finding job that suits me and also i still joining campaigns just to add in my profit.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Khan said:

Creating coin is not that much easy and will required a huge amount of money, like I onced heared that you will need almost 2-4 BTC to invest.

You don't need that much money for creating erc-20 tokens. In 2016, i ever create a PoW coin and it just cost 0,5 BTC. But, the listing cost is big. I listed my coin in exchanger (not a big exchanger, but the website has shut down now) and it only cost 0.2 BTC. Bitcoin price was 10x cheaper than today price back then.

• +2 1

I'm not thinking of creating a private currency currently
I am thinking of trading and investing in the currencies currently available

Life is great and enjoy it

What's the purpose on creating a new coin that will dissapear in a short term? scamming a few noobs and getting their money? I wouldn't do that. Plus that needs some kind of investment and knowledge that I do not possess, so my answer is no. There are enough coins and scams on the market.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, hexwin said:

Actually I am interested in making my own coins but I don't have the knowledge to make coins and I don't have the capital to make coins and develop them.

• +1 1

I don't want to create my own coin because I'm just a normal people and if I Created coin there will be no value and other will not enjoy the coin.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:08 PM, hexwin said:

A little while ago I actually did want to create my own crypto - but I realized that it's very hard to get mass adoption and acceptance for a new project. In any case, there are such great options out there, that I could make games and websites which use the existing cryptos without the need to create my own.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

well I like to create my own coin and put my face in the coin as a logo.. but the purpose to create my own coin is nothing, just for fun only.. just like the dev of dogecoin, but i'm not gonna list it in exchange because I don't want to scam people.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

creating coin is a not easy thing it requires large funds. but tokens can be made within 10 usd. and maximum scams happening wtih tokens nowadays.

I thought of wanting to make my own coins, but I don't have the capital to do it because making coins requires a lot of capital so that the price of our coins will continue to be stable and demand a lot

If I've given a chance I would but competing with bitcoin and other altcoins must be the very hard step to do. Giving your a value like ICO and tokens a price will subsequently become obsolete. 

I think creating your own coins is very difficult for common person because it will require more money and time.

I never thought about making my own coin or token, the simple reason is that you must to have a project or something you want to promote and sell through this coin and I don't have that, even though I've heard that creating a coin doesn't cost a lot of money and the scammers had reaped huge profits from these coins, but I do not think so at all.