Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

yes, just a wish. I aim to make tokens that adopt several state companies. for example hydroelectric or solar power plants that are supported by tokens that I will make and all forms of payment must go through these tokens. the second is waste management. moving tokens for the project making waste management and any garbage taxes or other incoming costs must go through crypto.

Creating a coin too much money that you need. I don't like to create my coin, I'm not desire more but i want to earn i don't have a lot of money to create my new own coins. I'm happy to use Bitcoin to earn in Bitcoins, i could not ask for more i just want to post in cryptotalk and earn Bitcoins.

If I could create a coin that was entirely private, that was lightning fast, that had a very small transaction fees, that used every device installed with the unique wallet as part of the network and a 10% of the processing power when it is on to mine and conduct transactions and that had extreme anti hacker security built in, then I would.

I sometime think about this, if i were the owner of Bitcoin or Litecoin, then i would the richest man. But, we must have a lot of money and manpower to build a good currency like these. But i have none of these😝

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/31/2019 at 5:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

Yes, I would love to create my own crypto money and make a nice work for this crypto money.  Although it is impossible to perform this process as a single person and achieve success, it should be nice to have such an experience.  On the other hand, instead of producing my own crypto money by myself, I could also consider the idea of creating a beautiful project by creating a team and working hard.  Of course it is not easy to achieve success, but it is not impossible with a team that works in accordance with the team spirit.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

How I wish to have my own coin but this thing involves a lot of dedication.you have to be a good developer,anyway I hope to have it in the future

Now, making your own currency will be a lot of risk. Because now admission to scams everywhere. You cannot invest anywhere with confidence. You also need enough money to make a coin. How do you make a coin without money?

• Useful or interesting 1

I think now anybody can create his own coin, the problem is the next, his coin will be alive for long term or brown today and die tomorrow? Because to promote your coin need more time and money to do that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Until now i don't get any reason to create my coin. So i am not interested create my own coin.

In the market is already more than 1000+ coin where some coin is token based.

Some token is only to create some trader to making profit in short time, but for long time i don't get what the function their coin. I always prefer to use coin already listed in popular exchanges to trading and send some payment.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I'd want to create my own token, for profit! While i've always been jealous of people who capitalized on the hype of cryptocurrencies to their own advantage. But deep down at least i know i always deal honesty and whats important is that you can live with yourself.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

In before Elon Musk makes the TeslaCoin 😁

But seriously, To make a coin it will set you back these three things:

1. Money. It costs a lot of money to get listed on exchanges. Also you will need a lot of mining equipment to mine the coins, and you will need to set up mining pools too because you will not be allowed to use some other coin's pool or miners.
  2. Time. It will take months to mine as many coins as you need for your coin to be useful. And this is if you it by yourself.
  3. Storage. The bitcoin blockchain is a staggering 200GB download. How many of you have that kind of space to store a blockchain, and then get ethernet cables to keep your computer and network always turned on?

Most people don't have any of these, so the main cryptocurrencies on exchanges hardly change.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Isn't about creating the coin but penetrating the market and making people want to exchange other coins for yours is the major bottleneck here.what is the essence of the coin you created that people are not willing to hold

No.  Not only have I never thought about it, I think that people who *do* create their own altcoins are just scamming people because they know damn well how useless new coins are in a market that has thousands of them already.  There's no way you could promote a new coin honestly and try to tell people it's going to have advantages that bitcoin doesn't have, or that any other altcoin doesn't.  It's insane how many exist already, and we don't need more.

• Useful or interesting 2

I dont want to make my own coin. for making any new coin need to invest first then need man power to run it.  i am not ready for this so i dont want now.

How to create your own cryptocurrency, The total value of crypto currencies depends on user involvement, and cannot be monitored or managed by the federal government.  This is what makes them volatile and risky.
 Here is how to make your own coin
 1. Determine your source code
 The source code is also called smart contract.  Smart contracts contain all information about virtual currencies.  The source code is similar to a company's prospectus.  The nature of the coin or the purpose behind issuing this coin is contained in the source code.

If the purpose behind the creation of crypto-coins is well defined, it becomes easier to raise money through initial coin offers.  For example, there is a crypto coin called Dentacoin, which is issued to support dental care.
 Users can pay their dentist (who receives Dentacoin) for their services or as a premium payment for future services.  In this way, users do not need to spend actual cash for their care.

Some coding background is needed to create source code and through Satoshi's original whitepaper can also be very helpful in making smart contracts, thanks

yes i really like to create my own coin but i know it is too hard and its takes a lot of money so if you want to make your coin you need a programmer team and a rich invester

Wow nice that would really be' something cool to do, create a real cryptocurrency, a new real digital asset that could one day be a profiling project and grow immensly. I have thoughts in my mind sometimes that i would like to do that, but it involves a certain amount of investment, other than knowing how to actually develop a coin and create one. 

Am still thinking weather to start my cryptocurrency project because of how the market has been all this while, so therefore if I consider it favorable I may start my own crypto project soon. 

Well I have no idea how does it feel to own my very own cryptocurrency but I would definitely hope that it will be able to bring in fortune and wealth for me. I would name it .. hmm perhaps FlatCoin.) I hope the dream will be realized).

On 11/1/2019 at 4:18 PM, cuterthing said:

Yes I would like to create my own coin.There are a lot of problems to solve.I would solve that problems and make a great token or a coin.Of course it is too hard to do but I would at least try to do it.

Create your own coin is the best idea and i am also think about that create my own coin. But there are so many difficulties like spend 2 to 3 BTC to add the coins in the exchanges and the bull the coins on different exchanges and we need the secure coin because security is the most important thing in crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, Khan said:

Creating coin is not that much easy and will required a huge amount of money, like I onced heared that you will need almost 2-4 BTC to invest.

Now just not invest 2 to 4 BTC will will need almost 10 BTC to invest inthe market because we add our coin to the different exchanges and also after that we need to pump that and then peoples will invest in it and on that time we make the money in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've created 3 coins....2 was just an experiment and are now dead (1 of this 2 is stil trading on Yobit).
The last project is still alive after 2 years from genesis blocks, the coin have his own use case in masternode platform, discord server have more than 2000 users, 4000 followers on twitter and so on..and i did everything by myself!

I will like to create my own but it is not that easy to create one, because to create your own you need a alot of capital which will give you a better chance of achieving your aim.

This is easy to do.Only I don't need it. In addition to creating a token, you need to develop and listing on the exchange. And this is a big expense and a lot of work. To make sense.