Crypto faucet - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kobbyblaze

Crypto faucet

On 10/31/2019 at 6:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I learnt crypto faucet in profitable, can someone help me with some good faucet sites to help me get some crypto

I don't agree with that. Because i didn't get any profit by working on it. But you can generate a passive income if you are an owner of a faucet site. Otherwise it's totally waste of time. We cann't hardly make $10 usd in a month.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think faucet for earning crypto is very low amount. I am usually don't like it now because i think to work in crypto we should use any good site for crypto earning.  

Calls aren't the best way to earn on crypto, secondly they aren't worth your time.  Calls only give you money and some of them are scams, while you can earn by posting quality posts here in this forum, why waste your time on a call?  But if you really want to use Calls, I suggest you use Contempli because of their features that you can multiply your earnings by simply betting on their games.  However, please do not waste your time on the call.

You can try bitco.in every hour pays around 20 satoshi. Still not much at all and you will probably end up losing it all in dice or lottery tickets. Personally I used this for three years and never managed to withdraw anything. I was always going to zero after a while.

There is no benefit from the faucets, it is very stressful for some cents, I do not advise you to use it as it is a waste of time and effort and you will need many hours to get a negligible amount.

Yes the crypto faucet are profitable but it's gives you little profit and required more work. Investing, trading, doing comments on cryptotalk is much better and easier way to earn cryptocurrencies.

Still there are are many faucets but the problem they are not profitable and some times we boring about doing captcha and also about the minimum withdrawal to reach it some time you need more than one year!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many faucets where you can get crypto but they pay too small amount, try the faucetpay wallet it has many legit faucets that will pay you but you need to be patient and you can also try coinpot wallet it also have good faucets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Crypto faucets earning is really not much good experience for me because when we decided to work on faucet sites these sites are gave us only 50 to 100 satoshi after making so many ads then solving many captcas for 50 satoshi. 

8 hours ago, GanDuba said:

Faucet is not beneficial. Hope you have faucet before? I do not think you know about faucets. Because if you do, you will know that it is time wasting. 

It's useless if you use a faucet, some users have left the faucet because it has been proven to be not very productive. then think before you begin.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:08 PM, williamz902 said:

The most profitable ones, are in my signature. Click any of the links below to sign up to those faucets and claim. Bear in mind that faucets are a slow way of getting Crypto and you have to keep at it.

between this site you listed in your signature and the cryptotalk forum site wich is the better way or should i say a faster way of generating crypto currency without much task to be carried out.  

Hello dude, crypto faucets are not profitable nowadays. Have you tried the Zen Faucet? How much does ii takes to make you to earn just worth $ 1 of the zens on the Binance exchange? So make a choice for the crypto trading by investing a little bit money. 

There are a lot of coding taps that you can work with, but the problem lies in the amounts you get because they are very few. If you want a good site, use the free bitcoin site. It is honest and there are several ways to earn through the site.

My first goal when new to Crypto, was that of utilizing the use  of Crypto to earning good significant amount when I actually had to calculate my daily claims for about a year, but what the barrier there was, that of stress and laziness doing it that stop me on most faucets except coinpot

Earning crypto from faucets is not a good thing to be addicted of because the earnings from most of the faucet sites out there including the ones I have used before they are less and I wouldn't even advice someone to earn crypto from them.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I learnt crypto faucet in profitable, can someone help me with some good faucet sites to help me get some crypto

It's not a good idea to waste your time on faucet sites. You can invest your powers and time in more profitable methods. You can try freelancing sites as a beginning and if you succeed, you will gain a lot of money that you will gain from faucet sites. 

Hello brother yes faucet do give satoshi but there is problem , it goves very little amount of satoshi. You have to certain task and then it will give you about 10 -30 satoshi per task. See it takes too much time and the wages are also very low. So i would sugvest you to not waste your time in faucet. And focus here on cryprotalk. 

Stop finding some faucets mate because finding a faucets is such a waste of time, i will prefer to posting h re instead of participating to faucets which is giving an small amount of profit.

An excellent cryptocurrency faucet is coinpot, I advise you to watch it. For a long time, this crane is worthy of many accolades.

There a lot of ways to gain crypto from free site as ads or this forums as well. But if you want easy way to to yobit free coins they give great amount daily from coins it will help you in the future.

If you want advice, my friend, please do not waste your time with this experience. I have done a lot of patience and experiences with these low-profit faucets and high withdrawal limits. When I was close to reaching the withdrawal limit, I was blocked.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit free coins is easy way to gain also cryptotalk give good amount daily as we all know it need work but still better than earning cents all the week .

Cranes now pay very little (literally hundreds of Satoshi), but I can advise you Freebitco.in - this is the best faucet I've ever used

Faucets are good especially if you have more referrals that helps you earn fast. Faucets i used aside from cryptotalk is freebitco.in,coinpayu,and publishox those are legits,you can try them.