Crypto faucet - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kobbyblaze

Crypto faucet

Just now, Kobbyblaze said:

I learnt crypto faucet in profitable, can someone help me with some good faucet sites to help me get some crypto

There are many faucets but the problem is you will claim very little amounts of Satoshi, so I suggest you to find some honest sites and companies to invest or something like that 

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, Kobbyblaze said:

I learnt crypto faucet in profitable, can someone help me with some good faucet sites to help me get some crypto

They are not profitable.You should not waste your time with that websites.Instead of doing that just educate yourself and at least be a freelancer.Or You could be a social Media manager too!

On 10/31/2019 at 8:53 PM, Migo said:

There are many faucets but the problem is you will claim very little amounts of Satoshi, so I suggest you to find some honest sites and companies to invest or something like that 

I will suggest the freebitco.in this is a faucet that you can earn free bitcoin just rolling and there is a time interval but you can earn bitcoin just to referal, its easy to earn with referal than rolling.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:19 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

Who said crypto faucets are profitable?! In fact faucets are the least profitable source of income in crypto world. It requires high effort and lots of time to earn just a few satoshis (cents). The only way to earn from faucets is to have lots of referrals to receive commission from their claims but it is not easy to find large number of referrals. It is only the faucet owner that earn reasonable income through ads. The only benefit of faucets is that most of them will pay you and they don't require investment to earn. You just have to click some links or solve some captchas. If you claim non-stop, you can earn 1000 satoshi every hour by claiming from multiple faucets at the same time which means $0.10 every hour or $1 every 10 hours! But believe me! You will soon get tired and stop claiming! I have tried the best faucets but couldn't earn more than $0.30 in one day!

There are many taps however the trouble is you may claim very little quantities of Satoshi, so I endorse you discover some honest sites and companies to make investments or something like that . And The profitability of faucets depends on how a great deal stuff you could purchase with  1 USD, besides go to makerjar.Com website they've a listing of all the excellent bitcoin faucet you can ever need.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I can't guarantee that, even I used to get scams from the faucet. good start, mining automatically with promising value. but in the end we are obliged to deopsit. I advise you to focus on anything other than the faucet.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

There are many faucet sites on the internet. Only very unfortunate, only a little income from a free faucet. I suggest you better take the AirDrop or CryptoTalk Campaign to get a decent payment and not take up much of your time.

I advise you to work by writing in this forum instead of wasting your trouble in the taps, here you can earn much more money through good writing and adherence to the rules of the forum, but nevertheless I will put this link for you where you will find a review and comparison of the most important taps in 2020:
https://99bitcoins.com/best-bitcoin-faucets/

I think freebitco.in is the easiest to use and one of the legit crypto faucet sites, they are not that really good if you want to earn a lot because it will really take a lot of time before you can earn good profit and also you can not easily withdraw your crypto. Faucets are good if you are really busy because it doesn't need much of your time and attention.

If you have much time it`s ok, but you still need more effort to get some coin, i advice to invest or mining by contract or if you fluent on trading you should to try trading, but remember there are many scam and fake website out there, so becareful...

I have work in Faucet site And spend 6 months in these site and did not earn enough money that i will able to my my internet bill.Accordig to my opinion Focust are time wasting.

are you sure faucet is profitable? IMO faucet is time consuming So its better to find another way to get coin like join social media campaign .😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

Yes some Crypto is Profitable but not Bitcoin faucets Other faucets is better than bitcoin faucets because of how low they pay for bitcoin faucets while other faucets is more profitable because of there low price rate.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think, stand up crypto calls can make money just like the way we do cryptocurrency through this outsourcing website. This can be done through a call, which is also a good way to make money.

Faucets are a great to earn probably fir beginners. Low amount of claim makes it harder to earn than trading. Wasting time directly on the site just to earn a penny for week. 

On 10/31/2019 at 6:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I don't how you learn that is profitable. You need maximum passion to work on it. Also you need active reffer to earn more. Because you have to spend maximum time on the faucet site of your life. One time you will get feel booring.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

with the tap, I do not give you any advice on making good money, because I am a victim of hose, the hose is really bad, the value earned from it is extremely small. Find another way to invest

I think crypto faucets not profitable giving very low amount I suggest you join some genuine airdrops by doing some simple task or work on cryptotalk fourm.

most of the faucets were not profitable, if you really want faucet to earn some satoshi, freebitcoin site is only I know that you can earn some satoshi and you can also win $200 worth. 

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of taps that offer some cryptocurrency in exchange for watching ads or skipping captchas like the best and most popular coinpot

THINK POSITIVE

Faucets are easy to find but the problem in this kind of microtasks is the small amount of value they give for the users. But all in all for me the faucets is legit site and a good start for the beginners.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

On 10/31/2019 at 1:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

actually faucets are not really "profitable", i mean while you are using faucets you are not "earning" but you are "accumulating" coins and those are 2 different things.

because on faucet you are earning like 0.001$ per claim so is not a real earning but if you claim 0.001$ today in 10 years that claim could be 0.1$. for this faucets = coin accumulation

On 10/31/2019 at 8:53 PM, Migo said:

There are many faucets but the problem is you will claim very little amounts of Satoshi

This is why many people are preferring to post here in this forum instead of joining in faucets by knowing that it has a small amount of profit that be given to their members.