Crypto faucet - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kobbyblaze

Crypto faucet

Crypto cranes, do you still use them? Now this is a very stupid undertaking, a lot of taps pay from large sums, which are almost impossible to earn there. some taps pay just very little. I think taps are a waste of time.

9 minutes ago, Dguy said:

you can earn free bitcoin simply rolling and there may be a time interval however you can earn bitcoin just to referal, its smooth to earn with referal than rolling.

I have tried rolling before but the interval between each roll is high (between half an hour and 1 hour) and the amount you earn with each roll is so low that isn't worth waiting for the next roll. Earning from referrals requires having hundreds of referrals which are hard to find. I tried freebitcoin and bitfaucet and roll with them at the same time but I didn't earn anything more than a few dollars after a month. I left all free earning websites after that and focused on trading and now I earn much more in less time.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:47 AM, Majeshi said:

There are many faucets and they are legit but they have one problem, they pay very small amount and you will find yourself like you just waste your time with them. You will get 10K satoshi in a month!

lol thats true i also found these free crypto currency or feee and i saw if was 0.0100000, to my thinking i was hoping it would be a huge amount but lol 😂 its not even upto a statoshi. 

6 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

Well, faucets reward with people referring users to join. They pay if they join. But, faucets is not profitable for the people that actually join. 

Indeed,faucets only give us small amount of rewards. They can't be profitable but it is still good as it is just for free,and it is decent source of free crypto,just have patience.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, Hanan951 said:

Yobit free coins is easy way to gain also cryptotalk give good amount daily as we all know it need work but still better than earning cents all the week .

I think the free coins in yobit exchanger is not giving a good amount because those coins has a small amount of value which is like a dead coins so that many people donating it by not giving a hope for its price to increased.

I have no idea about crypto calls. I did not use it as much as I learned to use my knowledge skills and abilities. Research and practice videos and various places. However, many have made good money using crypto calls. If this is good then we are also able to work with crypto calls. Many consider it a lucrative business.

Unfortunately, the site Free-litecoin.com has stopped working. Every time I try to get free coins, the inscription appears: Server not respond. Does anyone else use this site?

I can offer you several working crypto faucet at once. https://www.free-litecoin.com/, https: //www.free-ethereum.io/free/,https: //www.free-dogecoin.com/free/. With their help you will not become a millionaire but these projects pay honestly.

I worked in the faucets at the beginning of my collection of cryptocurrencies and I needed many referrals and a long time and effort to collect very little coin so I stopped that. I advise you to look for more useful ways.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I learnt crypto faucet in profitable, can someone help me with some good faucet sites to help me get some crypto

Most of faucet sites are now scam and filled with ads and malware. Not to mention that you will get a very low amount of cryptocurrencies from these sites. I will definitely say that these sites are a big waste of time. 

Hi my friend, it is clear that you are a beginner in crypto currencies, I do not advise you on faucet sites because they give you a little Satoshi for a great effort and you have to pay attention to fraud sites , good luck

On 10/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I learnt crypto faucet in profitable, can someone help me with some good faucet sites to help me get some crypto

I think faucets is good but the prices is low. It is great if you manage to do some hardwork with faucets but I think that the earnings is low. Yes it can be profitable and easy but you will earn little money. I can encourage you to try and stay in cryptotalk because in here you can earn money while learning.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:12 AM, xpertt said:

That is why faucets are just a waste of time, it is much better if you join campaigns or maybe do some investment. For sure you will earn a lot of profit from it than waiting for a faucet to give you small amount of coin and scammed you.

Is really waste of time doing faucet is better I get something doing that's pays me good than going in to faucet

I would advise you to participate in bounty companies and air drops. And if you want crypto coins, it is better to earn Fiat on the corresponding platforms and exchange them for a crypto coin. Much more will turn out than on faucets. Faucets will be profitable if you collect a lot of referrals.

I can help you learn that this wallet I tied with one of these taps. It contains a list full of talc sites that give you every 10 minutes some satoshi. Go to it and search for the list faucet. But I recommend that you stay away from it because it is a waste of time you will not get much from what you earn here

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/31/2019 at 6:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

In this crypto field we can earn from many ways. Faucets earning is one of the free earning method. But it's not profitable as much. It's one kind of waste time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There are the most popular faucets that I know are good and are coinpot, adbtc and bitter
They have been paying for years and you can collect a lot of them

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Kobbyblaze said:

I can recommend you some good faucet earning sites. Well, you can try faucetpay, this site also offers a wallet wherein after you earn crypto, you can save it on the wallet that they are offerring. Another faucet site is the dropz. They offer you xrp claiming. You just need to type some captchas and watch ads and that's it you can now earn money.

13 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

In my opinion, at present, there is no faucet that can help you earn free bitcoin well. I have used a number of taps websites but most of them pay very low and difficult., especially many taps also require more complicated kyc.

This is because most faucet websites rely on income from ads to pay their users. They have to overload their faucet pages with ads and finding so many ads for new faucets are difficult because most companies only offer ads to faucets with high reputations and positive credentials. The other problem is that even if a faucet manages to receive lots of ads, keeping them is not easy because some ads needs to be extended repeatedly to stay on their pages and this will increase costs. So, today, faucet owners don't earn high enough to pay enough free bitcoin to their users.

no man faucet sites are not profitable for you its profitable for owners i believe those sites are just wasting time but if you want to earn from faucets i suggest you coinpot when i was a newbie i used this site and its paying.

1 hour ago, kabanidze said:

No, faucets are very bad. You can’t say that it’s good. They pay little money, can show a lot of advertising, a lot of bad advertising. Even many referrals will bring you little profit. Therefore, faucets are very bad for making money.

Its bad when you are expecting high. Small gains,soon will be big if you have patience,anyways,i beg to disagree,having more referrals will boost your earning speed. And faucets are decent source of free crypto. Actually,i am earning 85000satoshis everyday,for those faucets through my referrals also,not bad right?just have patience.

Text is more effective than crypto calls in that crypto calls often cause losses. The text is easy for people to understand and work with. The call is not very useful. Many people don't have the ability to understand and go after the risk.

To be completely honest the use of faucet in order to make earnings and to even make a living or a portion thereof is not profitable at all. I think that those that told you that did not understand the meaning of being profitable because it far outweighs the cost of your time to be on faucets. The only way to be profitable on a faucet is if you have a good referral network, and then you can earn passively as your referrals claim. This is the only way i see it happening.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't like wasting my energy and resources on cryptocurrency faucets, they are gone in my mind, it is not that worth to claim your coins on faucets sites

There are many options to make better money. Taps waste your time because they pay very little, it is not worth the time and effort you spend. But if you want to continue, try freebitco.in. It is the most popular tap site.