Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Patience and sufficient knowledge is one of the major factors. There may be many people who can't wait too long.
He wants her to earn more by doing some work
They want to move on and buy and sell, but there are coins and tokens that are long term and for a short period of time you should first distinguish them. And so they don't like longer terms.

I don't think that long term holding is a bad decision or idea to do. Many veterans are keeping some of their crypto because the can see that it will give them a big profit or earning as the time goes by. 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:35 AM, wrayaner said:
No long term holding is not bad but if you will hold for longer then you will earn a lot. Just think about those people who are holding bitcoin from 2010!

That's true. But sometimes holding causes the user or holder regret. I mean even it is a good time to sell or trade or invest there coin in the market, they just hold it. And they will just realize that it is very important to trade their coin but it's finally over. That's the sad part of being a long time holder.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:28 AM, sashimidore said:

I do not think these people are idiots. They have their investment strategy. They believe that this investment will bring profit in the future. That's why its long term.

Yes ..long term trading requires patience but it works definitely ..but for the long term trading we have to choose a perfect cryptocurrency which have good potentials and give us a great profit at the end .

Long term hold can be bad for some because instead of earning it would constitute to a loss, it really depends on your trading techniques and target. Each has its own different way of earning.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:57 AM, gerry said:

Im a longterm investor also..i have a lot of tons cheap coins...i sell this coin when i enough to retire my work and concentrate in cryptocurrency online job like this forum.

You should not consider this forum as long term work for you, it will not be paying forever.

It requires nerves to do long term Bitcoin investing. I saw Bitcoin grom from less that 1.000 to the highs in 2018, falling back to the levels in 2019 and now expecting to make new hights after the halving. Just wait it out.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Every people think in their own point of veiw.But i think that long term holding is more profitable. It can give us a good amount of profit. 

Sometimes it bad if you invest your full money then this definitely bad for you. Because you can not use this hold money another site or another purpose. But if you hold your money a little or fifty percentage then it will be good for you. That's it.

Most people think holding coin is the only way to making profit in cryptocurrency, so when the price suddenly fall they will think that strategy isn't working. Yes sure if you only buy and buy then holding it for long time, the chance price going down still possible. That is why you need minimize the risk with only buy coin on top coin in the market where have strong marketcap, volume, and how useful that coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes they think that market supply chain rate often time low or high if you keep in long term you gets more benefit if coin rate at high level.

In my opinion, it is better to do hodling when getting cheap prices in buying coins, but, why do some people consider hodling harmful, because maybe what is purchased is not bitcoin, and secondly because there is a feeling that trading is more profitable than hodling

On 11/22/2019 at 3:57 PM, jore1 said:

I think it is not really bad when investing in long term will certainly have certain risks but I think it is also a good plan if you sell on time and not too greedy.

Now, this is a good opinion, even if everyone invests in the long run, they will certainly have certain risks, but that is already a problem for those who invest, but we must fight the challenges, so if you sell on time and not too greedy , You will get great results.

Yes i also think that long term holding is bad so nowadays i doing only short trade.You can also doing short trade in various exchange and earned easily some free money.

In the end you cannot benefit your crypto investments if you never sell. So in the end you should use your crypto to buy stuff in the real economy. So it depends really on what you are investing for what your investment horizon is.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Long term holder are the wisest person ever on my opinion. Because people who hold Bitcoin from first it was invented they just bought it for 7dollars and hold it. So now they are millionaires. Nobody can predict the future but I feel the price of bitcoin is going to be more few years later. So holding is the wisest decision.

11 hours ago, Alex779 said:

I've seen some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on to losses and this is a stupid meme.  But I don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more.  What do you think?

Sometimes the bull or bear will take about some month to be out of it that is why they make it to see it as bad

As a long term holder, I don't see holding the coin for the long term is bad because holding the coin in the long term can give you a big profit in the future. But that will depend on the coin itself because many coins cannot stay at a price, and some of the coins will decrease the price so people who held the coin will be afraid to hold for the long term. If they can buy the coin at the lowest price, they don't have to afraid of the fluctuating price because they already get the coin, and they only need to hold and wait for more.

Holding on to a coin until it reaches your target value is a sound trading strategy. The ones who criticize holders are those who are impatient and wants to get rich quickly. people have different strategy on how they think they will make a profit and they also have to fit their strategy on the circumstance they find themselves in.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I personally think that the reason why people think that long term holding is bad because of how we all know that the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and it fluctuates so much and with that being said there is no guarantee that you are going to increase your profits if you are going to hold your coins for a long period of time.

2 hours ago, Nosrat78 said:

I think it is better to keep it for a long time because there are times when the price is low, leaving it away when the price is higher then selling is more profitable. For those who are not interested in keeping for longer I think they do not have the proper knowledge

Hodling may be suitable for people who cannot trade. But traders can generate daily profits and simultaneously generate long-term profits. Don't forget to add more knowledge for your mind.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Everybody have their own philosophy, the thing is that, some holders of some start up projects have actually run at lost, but in my own philosophy, I see holding as a good thing, I always want to hold to see what the end of the tunnel looks like.

Holding for long term is too bad.because if they don't spend time to learn how to trade they won't benifit on bull runs.the best strategy to make profit in this cryptocurrency is to trade.when it's price hits its highest point after bull run try to trade it for some stable coins to hold it's profit temporary then buy again when price drops.

holding is bad because if you go to exchanges and do a small research you will get the idea , holder for long term lose a lot except those who hold bitcoin , bitcoin is the only profitable coin for long term.

Some people think long term holding is bad because of the high uncertainty that last within the crypto market, you can't really predict the future of any coin price, so it will be dangerous to go long when you don't know what will happen.