Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Some people think holding it for a long time is a bad thing for them.Because they think investing without a hold can make more money then they have to wait a little longer to get a hold.

4 minutes ago, Salauddin said:

Easy to answer people are mistake trading analysis and over thinking on the trade so people are must be losses huge amount so people when invested shitcoin or low value less coin so losses because bad thing of holding.

Good buy shitcoin also panik buy and sell so trader not like to hold them but see to the past years bitcoinhold and profit huge one day price $1 only per one bitcoin then next some years later $20k per bitcoin that is wonderful moment.

1 minute ago, Salauddin said:

right it is dreamful one day price $1 or low but later some years huge popularity and other think is so holding people not be think people are want short term trade  easy make money this is the bad think.

bitcoin real history find out very difficult but bitcoin is the popular one per to per money transfer  connection we know that shatosi nakamoto are more populer person also like creator bitcoin.

Just now, Salauddin said:

dump and bump depend on news? it is not work in cryptocurrency it worked Forex or other market cryptocurrency look like up and down only transaction history like huge transaction so huge movement i think it is depend on buy and sell.

you are right it may be depend on transaction when a lot of transaction so a huge movement i think when big bitcoin holder in on the market then starting price up and not counted every small transaction i think one day huge movement on this.

On 04.12.2019 at 20:28, Suzan987 said:

Для долгосрочного удержания многие монеты падают и падают, поэтому я также думаю, что долгосрочное плохо для всех. Вот почему я всегда как краткосрочное удержание. 

You are right if you own altcoins. They can not be kept for long. But if you own bitcoin, then long-term retention is the best strategy.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:25 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

There are many kind of people in this community. Some says that holding coins is bad and some says that trading is bad. This depends on in which field they faced the loss. Maximum people hold the wrong coin and expect that this will bring a huge profit to them. But refuse to face the present thing what is happening. 

I think long term trading is best trading Because there are very few chances of loss to you. Short term trading is done by Experts traders I do most of the damage when I do short term crypto trading.I think it depends on you what kind of trading you want to do

i think long time holding is good for traders who use to earn from trading but long time holding is not good enough for others who only work for investment programs

48 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

There are many kind of people in this community. Some says that holding coins is bad and some says that trading is bad. This depends on in which field they faced the loss. Maximum people hold the wrong coin and expect that this will bring a huge profit to them. But refuse to face the present thing what is happening. 

It is really not an easy task for most people to embrace change. Just like many are still struggling with embracing Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, there're also many already in cryptoworld, who having tested the power of holding coins earlier on, are now having hard time in realizing that the ecosystem is changing.  At the moment, the cryptoworld have attracted a vast army of speculators and it's their quest to squeeze every satoshi off of the market  that is making the market seemingly directionless. 

Soem may be its depend of that person aa i knew to hodl ( hold for dear life ) is for waiting the good pprofitable long term is tehnik when market of coins being not good. 

Short and long term term tade profit not same same parsenteance (%) but big profit in short term trade other thing long term trade same think but low profit if the perfect analysis profitable if market trend are same.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

all opinions about holding or selling are good, because I think everyone has their own podoman. but the latest news that I read will be the latest policy regarding the law of bitcoin hold. bitcoin parties assume that those who hold bitcoin will only reduce the number of transactions on bitcoin which results in a fall in the price of bitcoin. Don't you know that crypto continues to grow because of the transactions made.

I disagree with that, I don't think that holding btc for too much time is bad. Because when the rate is high then you can sale it and earn a huge profit. 

Long term holding is good to me. now btc price is low now. so if any one buy btc now and hold it to increase the price then i think he can easily make double.

People are thinking that long term holding is bad this is because sometimes you can hold for so long but the coin is stable or it decreased

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Only btc can be trusted for long term holding. All other coins i have seen from last 2,3 years have lost their value more than 2 to 10 times 

I think holding is very good to do because they are not in a hurry to make a sale and this is their strategy because they will wait for prices to rise and in the long run they will definitely go up.

2 minutes ago, Wijayafajar06 said:

I think holding is very good to do because they are not in a hurry to make a sale and this is their strategy because they will wait for prices to rise and in the long run they will definitely go up.

do you know why i am holding? actually my trades are negative. my entire investment is in danger situation. i invested money to ripple with cheap rate. but the price goes to hell after i bought lot of coins. so i have to hold it until the price gives equilibrium point whether i gonna decided to hold further or not. but for long term, its has future.

Long term holding has its advantages and disadvantages, it is important that you know what you want and how much you want to earn from it. 

On 12/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, huyasdad08 said:

yes, in the long run bitcoin price increases due to increasing demand. If they want to keep their money for long, they have to take risks and accept losses

Yes just like the early investors who bought bitcoin for pennies and now they are having bitcoins of worth of millions and billions of dollars and are very happy with it.

people think that crypto is scam they are fraud and ponzy scheme they scared that after some time if crypto will shutdown they will lose their funds thats why they afraid .But they do not know the power of crypto in future.

Many people don't have enough patience to hold long as most people want easy money that's fast too. That's why some people think long term is bad. Price will increase or decrease no one knows of future that's why Many people are thinking .Holding long term cryptocurrency is bad.

Short-term drops in bitcoin prices are not losses for long-term investors. In my opinion, it’s stupid to invest and wait for profit in a few days.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm a long term holder. I buy when the markets are all depressed - like now! And wait for the massive 1000% spikes. You need to train your brain to realize that each and every day the price goes up, you are making money - even if it's not yet showing in your balance - porfolio trackers help with this. Sometimes I have to hold a coin for a year while the price is continually rising, but the rewards are beyond my wildest dreams.

Some people are day traders and that's fine - I personally prefer longer term. I don't spend my time worrying about what other people are saying - let them do what works for them, while I do what works for me.

I guess it works on different people and with their strategies, perhaps some people do trading as their only income and ling term holding would mean they would not have anything for themselves for the mean time. Nevertheless, your strategy is good and could work on others.