Crypto vs PayPal - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

I feel comparing PayPal and bitcoin is comparing Apple's and oranges. Bitcoin is a currency, PayPal is a bank.

There are upsides to using traditional fintech services, cryptos a new technology and will evolve to close and exceed those gaps.

i have already used paypal and no advantage of paypal.

just most company accept paypal for regular payment so its popular.

for me crypto is best

PayPal is a centralized system Digital currencies are fast replacing traditional means of payments like the PayPal

in my opinion I would choose crypto, cuz it can't be operated anywhere and anyone can use it, but PayPal isn't like crypto you must follow some process before you get your money.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:06 AM, pageraji said:

Bitcoin is more effective and we can anonymous in transfer and withdrawal, paypal account right now have to do KYC and i dont like kyc

bitcoin transactions are not anonymous. All your transactions are public record that anyone with a computer and internet connections can check. Thats why exchanges that got hacked could still recover some of the funds stolen from them.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Both are too much important in today's world. Many freelancer do not have enough idea about bitcoin, so they like PayPal. But bitcoin is the best way to get payment. It is too much secured and too speedy.

bitcoin is definitely better than paypal in almost every other aspect, except for one, bitcon transactions are irreversible, while paypal transactions can be refuted, and the seller can be hold accountable. for any fraud transactions done by paypal, but bitcoin transactions you don't have that option

Paypal is just a means of payment while bitcoin can use in tradings and investments. Transfer fee is much lower and fast and very efficient. The value is also going high so this is much way better.

paypal has higher fees than cryptocurrency, paypal is only useful for making secure purchases on the internet on ebay, amazon etc, for everything else it is better to use altcoins with less fees and are more or less anonymous

As we know that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is decentralize currency paypal is centralize payment mode due to which it charge high fee for different-different services like transaction or conversion but as compare to paypal, the fee is very lower in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, which is beneficial for trader or investor or people who are sending and receiving crypto.

20 minutes ago, CryptoVicky said:

Paypal process going through a mediator process where your fund will be checked, also, You have to wait for the payment to receive it.

But it is the same for crypto, it has to be verified by a miner to be confirmed.

These both have no competition as one is well backed by big companies and many countries already behind this which is helping to this paypal as more useable for peoples worst thing is its reversible and on other hand bitcoin is decentralized and not controlled by any company or persons its nature is violate and its working around with the help of blockchain technology not controlled by any person

I never used PayPal before it doesn't support in our region but I havs heard that there are many scams in PayPal. So for me,Bitcoin is the best.

Skrill have added bitcoin some time ago and this is a wonderful step. Paypal is a famous and good platform if it joined hands with bitcoin then it will be a very good step towards adoption and will help bitcoin to get more fame.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Their so much problem in paypal this day many user has a complain about losses of their money will sending or receiving their money thou I think paypal has low fee because bitcoin fee change every time.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

12 hours ago, Cryptonit said:

Both are good. Cryptos are stored virtually and can be transferred easily. Through paypal, you can do transactions easily too.

Both are good but cryptocurrencies is much better with lot of advantages

Correct me if im wrong but bitcoin is a cryptocurrency,while paypal is a wallet where you can send or receive money. So we cannot compare which is better because their different.

Paypal needs higher fees and that is what i don't like. I prefer Bitcoin since I can convert it and at the same time it's not always asking for higher fees.

PayPal is often supported in all developed countries but Bitcoin does not support all countries so PayPal can be given more priority as a payment method.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Yes its true that paypal has more fees compared to bitcoin. Paypal is just an account and bitcoin is a currency itself so i dont think there is any comparison.

Yes ofcource the answer is straight forward bitcoin is better. Because it is decentralized & more anonymous. As it cannot be controlled by third party & you don't have any limitations so it is better & more safe to uae . Paypal is centralized so it also has many risks such as hacking or being deal by security authorities.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Crypto is decentralised platform where no one can control it. It's transaction system is anonymous. On the other side PayPal is a centralised system which is controllable and it's not anonymous transaction.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

the two are equally good there is no difference between paypal and bitcoin because the two platforms can be relied upon