Say Hello to Bull Run! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lilykool

Say Hello to Bull Run!

On 3/18/2020 at 12:41 PM, valenteeno said:

stuck within the range of $4500-$7000 but for how long exactly? depends on how good the public health organisations will be able to deal with the spread of the disease

Unfortunately this crisis revealed to us that investor confidence is weak in Bitcoin in times of crisis, and this is not supposed to happen, Satoshi Nakamoto did not invent Bitcoin only after the global stock crisis in 2008 and wanted Bitcoin to be a safe haven in times of crisis, but we saw that major investors trust gold only.

17 hours ago, nirobnurshahe said:

If Bull is new to cryptocurrency then of course I think this is why we will wait and if one of the people can respond well then we will use it and deal with this cryptocurrency so I welcome Bull.

Bull is not new to crypto, it has been there since the beginning of the first coins (Bitcoin).

Price increase of 10K I think this is a common thing on this day. If bitcoin starts to reach the price of 16K, we can say that the bull run has started. But you need to remember that it can accelerate for a long time about 6-8 months.

I think that at the moment the best bull run that we can expect to see will be after the halving event that is set to occur in a coupe weeks time. I think that after this halving event that there is a very good chance that we will see a drastic increase in crypto price, and people need to be prepared at that point to make the most of the bitcoin that they have at the moment and to sell their bitcoin at the highest possible price.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Everyone is waiting impatiently for what will happen in the travel market after the bull race. Everyone puts hope in this that it will raise the price of cryptocurrencies and lead to stability of the crypto market for a period of time. The future will be for Bitcoin and will take with him the other currencies of the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Keeping track of trading signs can help to predict bull and bear runs but we should always prepare ourselves for anything that may happen in the next few days on the market because if you only rely on signs, sometimes they will not come true and you will notice something quite different. For me, the best sign of bull runs starting to happen is when the global economy goes into recovery phase. In this situation, most people feel good about investing and lots of bitcoin will be purchased which triggers the bull run.

This depends on the extent of people's confidence in the BTC currency and the demand for it will undoubtedly hurt its rise, and this will positively affect the other currencies so that it also has a presence with Bitcoin. you can notice that while its price has increased, and so has it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What if I said hello to bull run and then did not sell at the top and suddenly the price fell, now you are at a loss this happened to me

The bull run was about to start in the market. But the market is quite down now because of the disdisaster attack by Corona virus here. The price of the cryptocurrencies are now in a low level. That's why I think that the bullrun will start again after all this situation goes off. The price was approximately around 12k. But now it is again down to 7k. But a halving is yet to take place now. And after that the value of the cryptocurrencies will again rise. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

In the crypto there are some key point to enter. If you missed that you won't get any profit from the market. And the bull run depends on people entry price.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Time not come to say hello to bullrun now, we have to wait for almost 1 more month. It will come after the Bitcoin halving which is expected to be in next month of May and I am pretty sure that price of all the cryptocurrencies will touched to the skies.

Yeah, it wasn't time to say hello to Bull Run. It's too late. The condition of the market is so bad that many are leaving the market, no one will say hello to him. After the market returns to normal, everyone will invest as before and demand will increase. In that case, everyone can say hello.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Price increase of 10K I think this is a common thing on this day. If bitcoin starts to reach the price of 16K, we can say that the bull run has started. But you need to remember that it can accelerate for a long time about 6-8 months.

Which bull run are you referring to? The normal bull runs or the big one (BTC halving) that all of us are waiting for? BTC price may reach $15K, $20K or even $30K after May. The main problem here is that no one knows which price will be the highest and there is no predetermined selling point. You may decide to sell at $15K but how can you make sure that it will not go higher than $15K? The same thing applies for $20K. All traders talk about halving but they don't even know when they want to sell their coins. There is a risk that we sell BTC after an ordinary bull run and deprive ourselves of the main one. If you don't want to suffer from confusion, choose your ideal price in advance. For me, $20K to $25K is the ideal selling point.

45 minutes ago, Masum10 said:

I've invested in some good currencies and am looking forward to some good returns. In fact I'm new to all of these, and I've taken the first step towards them. I've heard that when it comes to bull runs, it comes with a lot of profit, but you have to keep in mind it's about 6-8 months can accelerate for a long time If Bitcoin starts to reach 16K prices, we can say bull run has begun ....

We are expecting price to increase but it can not just be easy at all, it will take time before the price increase but it will. Ending of this year to next hear will favor. 

Bull run, hello. Yeah, it gonna happen this time around. Let us hope so positive because it remain someday for bitcoin to halve. 

Well as of now, many members are now holding their bitcoins because there are some predictions that the bull run will happen in the month of May 2020 and i hope this will be a good prediction.

The so-called bitcoin bull run was very short lived. It couldnot even last a month. I donot call it a bull run it was a mere a small push. The bull run i am expecting and anticipating is supposed to occur after the halving this year, right now we can only wait and see.

468x60-3.png

Well it's obvious that the bull run might be by the corner, so I think there is still an opportunity to invest in coins we prefer would be more profitable because  the bulk run might occur any time , so better don't be left out.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bull run is a great thing only if you are ready for it because it may be very dangerous for those who think after it that the cryptocurrency is going to only rise and buy it and then experience a fall.

I so much love the feeling of waking up and seeing my coin pump in price and I think before the end of this year, bitcoin will pump to its peak and lots of people that have been holding for long will definitely profit from it.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:29 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well it's obvious that the bull run might be by the corner, so I think there is still an opportunity to invest in coins we prefer would be more profitable because  the bulk run might occur any time , so better don't be left out.

Yes, my friend Bitcoin Rise indicators are now clear, bitcoin has exceeded 10,000$ a little and although it has returned to drop a little bit again, these fluctuations will soon be heading up after a period that may be long or short.

I think Bitcoin will not reach a higher price because it will continue to rise and fall and we can make profits from that by trading futures contracts.

Bitcoin halving is very near and near but the market of bitcoin is fluctuating a lot due to less number of trade of the bitcoin due to global crisis. I don't thing we will see bull run until the end of this year. So, i think it's best time to invest into the coin.

I think that the price of bitcoin is really increasing continuously now and in the future and entering into an investment in bitcoin is a profitable investment throughout history until now.

Now bull runs is going to ended soon because from last six weeks it's prices are in over bought condition zone and now very watch full and careful regarding any new trade on crypto market because now market can be crashing at any time next three days to four days.