Say Hello to Bull Run! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lilykool

Say Hello to Bull Run!

Well nobody can say ur for sure. And I also don't think that the bull Run is going to be available to us for few days! But nobody can predict the future. So there might be bull Run coming on his way. We just gotta wait and watch! 

Yes we have seen the movement today. a few days ago bitcoin fell in price below 7000 and is now starting to rise again. according to predictions will rise in 2020, yes we hope also this Christmas will be a good holiday when bitcoin rises.

Well in my opinion bitcoin will rise in 2020-2021 because it has been a long time since the bitcoin tridur soundly, while altcoin will also catch up but not over bitcoin.

We should not really expect for bull run to come next year, but it is okay to hope. Also, we can not really tell when will bull run starts because bitcoin is really unpredictable and volatile. Let's just hope that after the halving it will trigger the bull run.

When the bitcoin price started to increase this year, I thought we could see bitcoin reaching $20,000 again, but no, it was just a little bullish.. Seems it is not this year, so let's hope in the next year the bull market to happen. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

This is the the most surprising thing thing in bitcoin. You can be rich in one night if the bull run starts. Now the market us unstable. As the predictors Said and the charts are indicating the price can achieve a bull run in the starting of 2020. And in this run the price will be the highest in all the history of bitcoin. 

Hey Bull Run where are You?when You will Come? I am waiting for you from long time .i Think everyone waiting For Bull run .Coming bull run give happiness to all traders.

It is not yet sure if the Bull run will release on 2020. If it will happen the price of Bitcoin will increase and might be possible that it has an impact to other coins.

Reading this tread I feel impatient for the arrival of bull run again.  To experience a day like those who have had a surprise in 2017. So hope Bitcoin will be repeated that moment to me as new crypto user

hello bull run i need to too much.i am waiting for coming bull run from long time .according to my opinion new year 2020 is the bull run year.all good project will fly to moon.

I am not really know about when the prices Bitcoin and altcoin will going up and skyrocket to the moon.

Because there is still many reason behind the bearish and bullish. Where i know next year 2020 is the Bitcoin halving, what i know that is can help Bitcoin price going up so for altcoin they will also follow the leader, if going up they also going up. That is will make investor be confident to invest more.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, spyaquino said:

I still don't know if the bull run is on its way, but that the trend within a few days is going up, we have no doubt, but when the high is not coming, we can only save or buy as much BTC as we can, to party later !!

yes you are right.. i too donot know about the bull run arriving.but i am sure it will happen very soon so holding our bitcoin and buying more one ..and selling at the time of bull run will be more profitable

On 10/26/2019 at 1:31 PM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

Now still the price will be below 10,000 dollars as this day is 6th if january 2020.and we are waiting for the bullish price crossing its all time high as much as 25,000 dollars(i hope it will happen😅)

Sometimes coins prices go down and sometimes will be up. That we called bull run. But we do not know when the bull run is coming. But the best way is we can invest when this price will be go down. Thanks

It is to easy to say bull run is coming but look at the price now, it is not even on the $14,000 mark, I think it would only take a miracle to at least get to the $14,000 mark again before halvening.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

1 minute ago, Naylor89 said:

It is to easy to say bull run is coming but look at the price now, it is not even on the $14,000 mark, I think it would only take a miracle to at least get to the $14,000 mark again before halvening.

Yeah right,btc looking good,and many are waiting for its higher price,but like what you've said its way too far from 14k,so lets just see,what will happen,im just enjoying watching the market now hoping for miracle 

It's still hard for me to believe that bitcoin was at $10,000 only a few months ago, since it seems so much longer.  But regardless of how low it dropped after that, it's perking up again right now and I'm pleased.  Hopefully this isn't just a fluke, because bitcoin often has these 'false starts' that people think are the beginning of a big bull run, but they're not. 

In any case, I can't see bitcoin going below $7000 again with the halving coming up, but we'll see.

Yes consecutive bull run is expected to happen this 2020 I hope prediction and article are correct.since January 2020 I have seen. Bitcoin price slightly increasing day by day I think it's a good sign.i hope bull run will really happen.i can't for for it.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:02 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's still hard for me to believe that bitcoin was at $10,000 only a few months ago, since it seems so much longer.  But regardless of how low it dropped after that, it's perking up again right now and I'm pleased.  Hopefully this isn't just a fluke, because bitcoin often has these 'false starts' that people think are the beginning of a big bull run, but they're not. 

In any case, I can't see bitcoin going below $7000 again with the halving coming up, but we'll see.

We can't say that it will not drop again until $7000. But lets hope that it will not happen again and we can only experience only pumping of bitcoin in the next few years.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:33 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think I made a very successful deal
I bought 1 bitcoin for 7400 and I sold it for 9300
She made a good profit, someone's monthly income, in one deal and within two days

Wow very good profit, this will be very common when the bull runs starts, price will be rising fast so you won't need to hold for long-term, fast profits.

I believe the bull run will definitely happen just weeks before the Bitcoin halving in May. After the halving, there will be a large correction which will signal the end of the run but it is actually just starting.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

3 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Now it is time to say the hello bull run. Because this time BTC price and others altcoins price going high every day. We should hold our Crypto more times and sell in higher price

Hello bull run, it is almost here the price is already doing great to us

Not only is the Bull Run a bit of a country, but it will also hit Bitcoin at the top of everyone's investment. That's why if we buy Bitcoin now and save it, we will get a lot of profit in the front. Will work in all areas, not for bull-running.

25 minutes ago, Alaminkpr said:

We must  have been buyeing more and more altcoin but right now we are still in a preparation to create big bullish trend again and it may happen a few years later.

We need to buy more of it. When we buy more the price will increase with us

now the condition is again happening now a days, bitcoin is surging up to the $10k mark, and there is another noise of bull run again. and many of us again missed the train to get 4 to 5x profit from holding bitcoins.