Say Hello to Bull Run! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lilykool

Say Hello to Bull Run!

On 10/27/2019 at 5:26 AM, Mr Cryptonian said:

Bitcoin if it continues to surge will hit it too price in less than a month, but I don't think that is possible because even now the price is already tracing back

I think it will go to the sky because the halving is coming.We just need time to see the price!

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Maybe when miner mining all BTC. 😁

If you think (for altcoins) on USD market then when BTC go up (bullrun), but if you think on BTC market then I think we can see big drop if BTC price go up.

I think when Bitcoin goes up then altcoins go down.But when bitcoin is stable altcoins start to run! This will happen again.

So where is the bullrun guys? been already 5 days , if the move was real it would be pumping over 10k any second now . as i was saying the move wasnt real, just manipulation

Hello Bullrun! Where are you, that was a familiar slang, Bullrun or Bullish trend, in the cryptocurrency industry But as we see it today i might say that no Bulls on running i believe that they are all hibernating since the market was not showing any sign of an eminent bullrun to come.

39 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

Well that's obvious, it's after the bull run, now the price is not gona go up as i'm speaking the price is at  $ 9,142.49 (-0.80%) finding a place to settle.

Yeah it seems bitcoin will be at 9k-9.5k USD for a few days more and soon it will go higher!I think people want to wait a little bit more to buy more bitcoin because they think it could be cheaper

2 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

Actually i think bitcoin is going to settle at 8500 USD hopefully, before it start to go up again, maybe bak to 10k to 12k. Bit this process will take a long time, bitcoin today will touch 8k.

No 😞 I hope it would not touch 8k again.It should be at least 10k.It should be ready for the bull run.I think and hope it will stay at these prices and it will go to the sky in a few weeks

10 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

Actually i think bitcoin is going to settle at 8500 USD hopefully, before it start to go up again, maybe bak to 10k to 12k. Bit this process will take a long time, bitcoin today will touch 8k.

Also in this range of values are my calculations. It could go up to 8800, 8700 to build up strength and go up, but not above 12000, in the first phase.

4 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

I do not suggest you wait for the bull soon, the bull will probably not happen till after the halving, and that's may 2020 so right now, all we gotta do is hope more people invests in bitcoin or some whales makes their movies again.

So do you think we will see the bull run after halving ? Cant we see it before the halving ? I think we will see bull run before May 2020.But for me it would be better to see it later because i could invest more money lol

1 minute ago, apealing said:

Your speculation might be right. May be some sought of whales manipulate the rising of bitcoin so as to be to give traders a bad signal to enter the trend. Then later, they turn around the market again.

Yes man thats what im thinking some whales took oportunity to pump price with these china news , even tho china said they support blockchain and want to create their own coin DCEPU, not necesarily using BTC!

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

We're at the end of the year, coins normally falls, there are many factors that we will not see the bull, till after the halving. bUT I'm not gonna sell my coins.

Will you wait at least for their highest prices ? For example BTG is below 10 USD right now and it was more than 500USD at a lot of website.So would you wait for 500 USD or would you sell it for 100 USD or something like that ?

7 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

Currently i do not make any movies on my coins, because the market is unpredictable, so i assume before the end of the year there is gonna be a pump before the dumpo for good.

Yes i think there would be a good movement before 2020.But this is crypto it could happen 5 months later too.We will see when it will happen.

Just now, Nimrata7 said:

Bull run is just on the way as it is clearly seen from the recent price change when Bitcoin price just hit the $10,250 target which confirm the bull trend.

What we saw is just the price correction "they said" we missed the huge prediction of 16,000 USD per BTC this month. With out the help of announcement of China we still not have that increase in price from 7,200 and we might be in 6K now. But i hope there will be huge steps ahead as many USDT now transffering from wallet to Binance.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, oplale said:

Sо dо you ассept Bull Run is over?

It just started, before December I'm pretty sure we will see its price above the 12k price. There are much fuss recently with the China new announcements and such, and some kind of answer from the USA government will trigger the price to the sky. Bulls are still in the street.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:45 AM, bagdad said:

don't believe if that will come very soon but looks like bitcoin and whole o crypto needs more time. We must have bought more and more altcoin but right now we are still in a preparation to create big bullish trend again and it may happen a few years later.

Should we believe that Bull run is near to us ? Why ? What do You mean by saying they have more time? If You mean that there are still almost 1 year to see Bull run then could you tell the reason to us please.

2 hours ago, tianate said:

I do not fееl that we саn anticipаte thаtbitсoin will"somеhow" be stаblе as оf nоw.  The price оf bitсoin will alwаys gо up and dоwn.

Of course we cant make it stable.It falls down or go up always but we cant say there is too much time to the Bull run.I think Bull run is coming!

I think we will say it very soon, it all depends on the offer being less and less, now what you should expect is the number of Investors that you want or are more interested.

I think it is too early to party... the signs are good, the market is gaining momentum, but it is very difficult to know if it will get to ATH this year or not...

I am waiting for this for so long that I would be happy if altcoin season was already starting and BTC finishes the year above 15k...  😁

Even though I'm not very good at paying attention to indicators, signals, candle sticks and news for some potential bull runs, 4chan Propechy said that October Bitcoin will step on $ 16,000. Even though this sounds ridiculous, but we still have a few hours until early November, for now, fill your bag and prepare! Let's see what's coming!

On 11/1/2019 at 4:03 AM, Nicearce said:

I guess not in 2020 notnin just 1 year bull run will happen.but ofcourse I also believe that bull run will happens maybe 5 years from now.not in a coming year.hope also alcoins will raise the price in the future.we never know what will happens in the coming year but I am asure cryptocurrency will be in orogress for the coming year.goodkuck always to us.

Of course we never know but as we have faced before that bull run come when halving is near.So we should look at the graphics and wait for it 🙂

Yep it was nice to see that bitcoin pumped at $10,000 in just hour.. and about bitcoin price..  When Bitcoin hits top price? maybe in the bitcoin halving, I guess.. hopefully we can see it again $20,000 price..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. Bitcoin's value changes in real time and volatile on online platforms. Supplies from whale investors will dictate the conceivable outcomes of cryptos and eventually adding to it to statistics to help crypto expert predict a minimal chances of ups and downs of the price. 

Edited by Great Commander

Have no idea why it drops again to 9k and keeps struggling to go as much as high as 10.5k usd. But we still have time to trade and whale investors for us to ensure the bull run next year and expect a boost to bitcoin's value on the market. 

I don't want to say welcome to the bull run because I feel that the bull market still not show the sign to us. Maybe the bull market will come in the next month or the following year, but the bull market will happen soon. How soon? Unfortunately, no one will know the answer, but we can still hope that it will no need to wait for a long time because we already wait for almost 3 years. So if there is something happen with bitcoin, the altcoin will take the chance to increase. I hope that is the time for an altcoin to get the first bull run. After the altcoin gets the bull run, that will the time for bitcoin to have the bull run.

16 hours ago, leon said:

Bitcoin will start it's bull run very soon. it could happened in second quarter of 2020. many trade analyst are expecting that. but soon it will be happened and give us a crypto Money rain

You are expecting far away for the bull run while if you think then you will observe that the price of it has been started to increase. It shows that the bull run has been started or about to start within this month or the coming month. 

Last night as we can see price bitcoin is under 9k again. I think market is still retrace until we can see break 10k usd per coin clearly

On 10/26/2019 at 1:39 PM, SUGI5091 said:

Ok hello. Because you say that. Welcome back to 10k bitcoin thanks you climb back. Everyone waiting you more rise this year. I' glad knowing BTC as king of Crypto. Love it.

Well, that is all people hoping, just dont panic on the price of bitcoin today, there is a chance to pumped it up this coming month or next year and that is the bull run. happy posting.