What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

I think technical analysis is good, but it is not enough. Technical analysis should be used in conjunction with volume analysis to obtain a better realistic picture of the market.

Even if we use technical analysis we can't still predict what will happen in the price of crypto because it is volatile and always fluctuating. 

I don't think he should rely heavily on technical analysis we have been following a lot of updates by analysts has been the price changes, contrary to expectations that it is considered proof that technical analysis is just a forecast, nothing more.

On 11/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, crypto1 said:

trading is very difficult business and the prices do not move in similar pattern during the whole course of the trading. same is the case with technical analysis . technical analysis is great for trading but can not b always accurate. 

I have never used technical analysis once because the market is neither respectful nor predictable. Technical analysis may be useful when the coin is not controlled by the whale because I took the time to learn some indicators that thought it would help me trade but it turned out that they didn't work on bitcoin.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:45 AM, Rana kobir said:

Form the book i read teknik analisyes a is a method or way to process a data into information. If you trade you need to watch btc at the same time as any others coin. 

Every traders need to read something about how to analyze coins and chart in Forex or in Crypto currency it's the same they work with the same indicator and the technical analyze have the same result

Yes, analysis techniques can be used to predict future prices, by observing and analyzing candles that have been created in the market price chart. Understand and analyze the patterns of each candle that is formed. To do this you need knowledge of the theories.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:20 PM, Crypto555 said:

Technical analysis is a very good method you can use to predict the market sometimes but you should know that it's not possible to always predict the future of the market 100% correct. 

It's never possible to predict the future of the market 100 % correct and that's because you would have to guess the future in order to do that. And no one can guess the future 

Thank goodness you also mentioned the word unstable, which means anything can happen. It's not a crime for me to use technical analysis to make some predictions, but you have to be prepared for any conclusions because anything can happen in cryptocurrency.

In my opinion, such analysis useful for 30% only and does not work with you at all times because the whales is smartest more than that and if the analysis was able to detect their plans, we would all rich

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

Technical analysis are only suitable for long term market analysis (e.g. predicting that bitcoin will soon break 10k USD by 2020), and it's only useful if its premises are factual and accurate

Yes, technical analysis is very useful, I read about it in the book "Financial Markets Analysis by John Murphy, and it is a useful book for anyone who wants to learn the principles of trading. It is a wonderful book. I advise you to read it."

Technical analysis helps a lot in predicting the cryptocurrency market so that it makes you read well the general trend in the long term. Therefore, analysis is very important before making a decision.

It will depend on what kind do you study, it will be technical analysis or even fundamental if you master that then you will not be able to have some difficulty even the market will up or down.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think fundamental analysis is more valuable than technical analysis. This is because it provides a deeper framework for valuing stocks and bonds, rather than just looking at patterns of price movements in the past. I don't know how to describe you but I will reach them.
 For example, it tells you whether to invest in that company or not, and technical analysis tells you when to buy or sell your stake in that company. In sum: the two analyzes are complementary
Although the first must.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that no, technical analysis is useless because the cryptocurrency is very unstable in price and it is influenced by many factors that do not take into account technical analysis.

I think that technical analysis does not guarantee everything, movement prediction, technical analysis is only a very small part, while the basic analysis, market analysis ...

Technical analysis and prediction are not same this are two methods,usually traders use in their trading technical analysis is most of time fails but not always, because when we do analysis crypto market we have strong strategy, so its not fail easily, but prediction is another way its earn profit one are two times but not always,but any trader use this both methods then he earn more profit.

This current encouragement is an unsound predicament. Anything is probably come to pass throughout when. You should analyze some gold coins about potential activity along about upcoming events. Techie investigation allows a good deal throughout couples your cryptocurrency market place so that it making you go through effectively the development eventually.

I Believe it is Popular and Much More Huge, As Well As To Manage A Lot More Greater Massive Internal Thinking, You Are Entitled To A Few Sug.

Technical analysis will be better to do in some aspects of trading , sometimes I don't think it will be better for us to do the technical analysis with forex trading

Technical analysis is the best and most reliable way to do trading. This way you analyze the market and the news and you can determine the trends of the market and whether there will be a rise of a decline. Furthermore, the other type of analysis is an emotional analysis however this results in rash decisions with sever losses. Therefore a technical analysis is the best.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that technical analysis is outdated and it is just pointless to use it now, without paying attention to the news about cryptocurrency, it often does not predict the price.

• Useful or interesting 1