What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

Technical analysis of the market is the study of price charts, identifying patterns of price movement in order to predict further price movement. Technical analysis is based on the theory of market efficiency, which in turn States that the current market price takes everything into account.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes, it is very helpful, can predict the market. Although it not 100%, but it helps to increase your win rate.

TA is working with some percent of efficiency. It is hard to explain but if you use this application theory on market for several years you will mostly likely develop your own strategy, winning one, on the base of TA. The problem here is that not only your strategy will be legit only to yourself but it will contradict TA at the end. Sort of paradox. 

Some movements are easy to predict with technical analysis, be it break of support or resistance, but when the price goes up quickly for a pump, technical analysis is no longer so useful

I have little knowledge but from what I have investigated the best way to predict is through the graphs, read them all and from there get the prediction

6 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 How long do you take and how accurately does it help you choose the coin and time to enter? And how often is technical analysis right? I have recently been interested in this topic more and more often, so it will be useful for me to listen to the opinions of already experienced people!)

@Anarchy09 I am not that expert but I try my best to answer your questions 😉. Well, Technical analysis is done basically from available market data so it works perfectly during the real time market flow or momentum to make trading decisions otherwise it does not work for the future move even for next 5 days because you know market sentiments or behaviors can be shifted unpredictable directions anytime. 

• +3 1

In my opinion, technical analysis is a cool thing, and most of the market moves according to it. but in reality all the strong ups and downs are usually caused by certain news rather than technical analysis. let's take for example today's situation with EOS, a great example that the news has a very strong impact on the price of coins

Technical analysis is a way of facing the study of opportunities in a market and determining the moments to enter, exit and, in general, manage our positions.
There are an infinite number of indicators, recognizable patterns, techniques and trading systems. So the important thing is to know a few tools that complement each other well and learn to use them thoroughly.

Don't pretend to learn technical analysis all at once. It is only a tool within our system of speculation in the stock market and you only need to know some key basic concepts and a couple of indicators in depth to place you light years away from most people who put their money in the stock market. It is a question of quality rather than quantity.

You can also check out the best articles on technical analysis here, which are organized by increasing difficulty so that any trainee can read them and progressively get to know the world of technical analysis. The first ones are the most basic (and at the same time the most important); the last ones are more advanced and will help you to spin more finely.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I am not that expert but I try my best to answer your questions 😉. Well, Technical analysis is done basically from available market data so it works perfectly during the real time market flow or momentum to make trading decisions otherwise it does not work for the future move even for next 5 days because you know market sentiments or behaviors can be shifted unpredictable directions anytime. 

@Whited35 I was just thinking how much better forecasts will grow if you study technical analysis. But in any case, I think it will grow and the percentage of correct forecasts will increase. So I came to the conclusion that I will read and study this question)

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 8:38 AM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

We can fully understand the market but it doesn't mean we have to stop studying because gaining knowledge about crypto field is must that's I believe. If we study technical analysis we would find a way where can start understanding upwards and downwards  .which is great achievement because if we grasp new 5-10 minutes trend we can make good trade of the day. 

After study technical analysis we can plan our trades. 

Trading on financial markets involves a high level of risk for capital. In order to reduce risks, it is recommended to strictly follow the rules of money management and always set a Stop Loss.

On 26.10.2019 at 06:38, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

Technical analysis is not intended to generate ideas in trading, but only to choose the right moment to enter a trade.
The idea is generated by fundamental factors, and technical analysis, as an additional filter, allows you to enter a deal at the right time, neither late nor early.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 I was just thinking how much better forecasts will grow if you study technical analysis. But in any case, I think it will grow and the percentage of correct forecasts will increase. So I came to the conclusion that I will read and study this question)

@Anarchy09Good luck. But, one thing is to noted. Some experienced and good analysts can make most probable forecast for certain time frame but long-term prediction may not work. As I have already said, TA can be extremely useful just during the real time flow in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +4 1

Technical analysis is imprtant but pure technical analysis frustrates us. So I do not fully trust technical analysis. It is more important to follow the world agenda.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09Good luck. But, one thing is to noted. Some experienced and good analysts can make most probable forecast for certain time frame but long-term prediction may not work. As I have already said, TA can be extremely useful just during the real time flow in the cryptocurrency markets. 

@Whited35 Thank you for your answer, I will keep this in mind when I study literature and take knowledge into practice! You need to decide on the literature, do you have any tips?

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Thank you for your answer, I will keep this in mind when I study literature and take knowledge into practice! You need to decide on the literature, do you have any tips?

@Anarchy09 I do not think you are the perfect newbie in the cryptocurrency sphere however these courses might help you. In order to make the trading decisions, I do not recommend to follow the advise from the so-called experts 😉

• +3 1

I have been working on the stock exchange for about two years. This is a very nervous job. But I learned about technical analysis quite recently. This is a very good trading tool, I don’t understand how I used to work without it ...

El analisis tecnico es muy completo para arrojar datos debido a que se fundamenta en base a las matematicas, (probabilidad y estadisticas) saber entenderlo y leerlo da un panorama muy amplio sobre el mercado y su probable desarrollo, pero esta muy de la mano con los eventos sociales que pasan en el mundo por eso hay que manejar las dos herramientas para especular mejor.

We can say right away that not all such moments can be predicted. Sometimes it’s so fast or confusing that your whole analysis is turned upside down. But, if he studies, read a lot of literature, have a lot of experience, then you can safely, in not the most difficult time for a coin, to trade and make a profit. Since it is more stable and predictable

If you are a beginner and are just starting your journey in the world of cryptocurrencies, then the first step is to learn technical analysis. When I started, I read books, I can recommend the book by Jack Schwager "Technical Analysis. Complete Course" and the book by Joe DiNapoli "Trading Using DiNapoli Levels". In the beginning, they helped me a lot when studying. Also, do not forget to learn the psychology of trading and the risk management of trading. I wish you all good deals!

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I do not think you are the perfect newbie in the cryptocurrency sphere however these courses might help you. In order to make the trading decisions, I do not recommend to follow the advise from the so-called experts 😉

@Whited35 Hi! In most cases, I think these experts know less than I do:D and there is this thought: if you want to do well, do it yourself. I believe that if you want to learn something, you need to do it yourself. Other people's opinions should be taken into account and this is very useful, but they should not become your opinion. You must analyze the tips and recommendations and adapt them to your experience.

• +4 1

The technical analysis is super important to ensure 50% success in your operations. But I also believe that the use of this tool cannot be abused, since the market is not a broken record that does exactly what happened yesterday. You always have to have a little patience and wait for the market to give us indications that such movements are going to be fulfilled!

Technical analysis is just a tool for assessing the market situation. Its performance, like any other tool, depends directly on the person who uses it.