What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

New trader should learn how to use technical analysis before enter the market. This is the easy method to see market direction in various time period. This analysis created to give you solution not give you problem to face market.

yes this is possible but it is not sure that the analysis will be same like the market condition. mainly this analysis is done by the previous condition of the market.

23 hours ago, Rabby said:

The prediction are not to ensure gurante that they will be full filled but they guide your decession.

Mainly it is not fix that prediction will always be same but the technical analysis can help us to do trading by knowing the future price by doing prediction.

Technical analysis depends on expecting what people think. Scientists have studied thousands of economic plans, studying the movement of markets, people’s thinking, and how they deal with trade over decades and put the foundations of technical analysis accordingly.

Technical analysis has the highest order of risk level.

It might work well sometimes if the analysis is good and lucky.

Technical analysis helps in determine the price of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency market may be volatile but it still have patterns and these patterns can be carefully analyze and give you good result on the direction of the market, I am always on coinmarketcap collecting data to analyze.

In conducting technical analysis, we combine various tools to identify markets, and in this case we can see whether the market is up trend or down trend even without a tool, but between analysis with predictions there may be differences between the two, because technical analysis is based on history  while the prediction is more to guess the price

Technical analysis can really help you but dont rely too much on it, because if you hope too much and expect too much and your expectation did not happen your the one who is going to suffer from expecting. so its better for you yourself to understand the market.

If we are in Forex trading I can say yes you can use any analyze technical and indicator you want but in Crypto currency the market don't really respect the rules of trading so you can't trust any analyze even your's

I think not, there are a lot of factors that influence the growth and fall of cryptocurrencies, and it is simply impossible to try to predict further price movements using technical analysis.

When talking about technical analysis, the first thing that comes to my mind is supply and demand, when I look at prices, the first thing I find out is to find out the price position, whether to supply or demand

Technical analysis of financial markets is a method of analysis adopted by thousands of investors. Impressed by its simple and effective approach to market analysis, it is seen by many as the only way to accurately forecast future price movements while trading currencies on charts.

Technical analysis is one the most used and usable analysis to predict the next price.By using this analysis you can easily predict the price in near future.In this way you will make less loss and big profits.

2 minutes ago, Btctanker said:

I don't technical analysis can really predict the movements of the coins, sometimes it can but often it can't, to be honest all coins are really hard to predict due to some manipulations in the market.

True I only believe in my instinct. Technical analysis does not fail because the market is manipulated. I often see people say manipulation. Can you give evidence of the manipulation? You can't, right? You just talk absurdity.

At least, technical analysis can help us to analyze the market. You can see where the market moves before, you can draw a line to predict the market, and the other things. Maybe it is difficult to predict the market, but we have a clue or sign that can help us to decide.

the technical analysis can predict 80% of the market changes

for example if the price is about to break the resistance area you have to decide if you will go long or short

because sometimes the price will trick you

you will think that it will break the resistance area but it's just a retest

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a very good question.In my opinion, technical analysis is the basis of any analysis.Beginners have to start with it for a start.And then they move on to whatever they want.And thank you for this post.

This is the beauty of crypto world and more people in the crypto world. Here i told i work crypto world but i do not listen about any technical analyst which predict about crypto world changes. In my views this changes occur due to move the investor one side to another side in the crypto world.

Examples of experiments that try to play the Nap Specialized Test may not be shown by the fact that they have been created through the use of specialized research, as they are general studies.

Technical analysis is a way to analyze the movement of asset prices on financial markets using statistical tools such as charts and mathematical formulas. Traders make calculations that combine charts (charts) and mathematical formulas manually, but now technical analysis can be done more easily. Generally, online trading platforms have been equipped with features to display price movements in various types of charts, as well as various technical indicators as analytical tools.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:38 AM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

Am actually thinking what is technical analysis what is the connection between the market and technical analysis pls can someone help me with this I have no idea

We use technical analysis to understand incomprehensible market movements. If we do our technical analysis and the subject is still ambiguous, then we should move away and search for other opportunities.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:38 AM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

some time market crossing every thing and no analysing works but most of time market work according to the technical analysis because I saw from one month market behavior according to TA. 

Technical analysis is an analysis of price trends by looking at chart patterns or charts, so that a crypto price prediction will be obtained at a certain time. This technical analysis is based on past market data, such as volume, market cap, price action.
There are several methods in technical analysis such as Chart pattern, moving average, RSI, moving average etc.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:41 AM, duncun007 said:

I have been in crypto for 3 years now and never have I ever used technical analysis once because this market doesn't respect analysis neither can it be predicted by it.

The is is their real fact because Crypto currency does not really respect any technical analysis of any kind because the Crypto market is more influence by media and the whales out there who can determined where the market us going to any point in time.