What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

This forum can be the best place for that purpose. Here are really talented some guys who occasionally create the posts at least one in a week. I love to read their analysis and participate in their discussions. 

@Whited35 Complete agreement. I didn't know about this forum before. But now, thanks to good and smart people, I can get useful p2p information. Both technical analysis and other ways to monetize cryptocurrency, get the thoughts of knowledgeable people on altcoins and bitcoin. This is very important ! As for your friend, don't worry, he'll be back! Everyone returns

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

Complete agreement. I didn't know about this forum before. But now, thanks to good and smart people, I can get useful p2p information. Both technical analysis and other ways to monetize cryptocurrency, get the thoughts of knowledgeable people on altcoins and bitcoin. This is very important ! As for your friend, don't worry, he'll be back! Everyone returns

@Anarchy09 I am expecting his comeback. Well, I am into it to create some topics soon which are related to technical analysis and consist of trick and tips(have worked in my cases). You also have good ideas, maybe you might also love to create topics with the detail explanations 😉

• +5 1

17 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I am expecting his comeback. Well, I am into it to create some topics soon which are related to technical analysis and consist of trick and tips(have worked in my cases). You also have good ideas, maybe you might also love to create topics with the detail explanations 😉

@Whited35 I will definitely read your thoughts on technical analysis! People's experience in this area is very interesting. Moreover, it can be very useful to learn other people's tips and tricks in trading! You probably know this method: brainstorming? I believe that it is very useful in the field of cryptocurrency trading, as people can not only share their experience and ideas with each other, but also solve complex problems. In addition, someone's idea, even a stupid one, can serve as a discovery for someone. There is an idea that my teacher at the University told me: seven stupid ideas give birth to one good idea, and seven good ideas give birth to a brilliant one. 💎

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +5 1

There are 2 schools of market analysis – technical and fundamental.  Adherents of these methods like to argue, but, in fact, for a successful forecast, you need to be friends with both. In technical analysis, only the price movement decides. How it moves, with what speed and amplitude, what is the momentum of its growth or fall, which candles are formed, and so on.

• +5 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Maybe it is possible but you would have to have a good analysis to be able to predict an exact price, although you don't think it is possible to have a very exact price, but you could have something nearby.

Edited by Michar1
  • Useful or interesting 1

Global financial markets have witnessed many fluctuations in recent years, as a result of the development of the telecommunications sector and the openness of markets, and their interaction with record speed. Thousands of people around the world invested in stocks over the Internet, without any awareness of the size of the market and the listed companies. In most cases, in the complete absence of advisors to guide investors, fraud in the supply continued, which led to a significant rise in share prices.

• +4 1

In my opinion it is essential as long as you know how to read and only use the appropriate indicators that allow you to see the possible trend that the market will have up or down.

• +1 1

Technical analysis is a method of future price movement analysis of a stock or index using historical data available of price and volume.

But what I personally believe, technical analysis is simply price reflection of fundamental price movement in chart.

In fundamental analysis one can say what happen good or bad, while in technical analysis one can say only something happen good or bad, but not exact.

Price obviously move on fundamental, and the action left it’s foot print in chart. So who knows proper chart reading, he read the fundamental price movement in technical analysis. Only difference fundamentally price action start moving first then only technical can follow it.

Before something happen good or bad price first prepare for the action, who knows proper chart reading he can easily able to identify up coming future movement almost at a same time with fundamental.

So proper technical analysis mean knowing future price movement in advance before it happen.

There is a misconception that fundamental and technical analysis give opposite trade direction, but no, they act at a time, when fundamental and technical analysis meet at point, there we found buy or sell action only.

• +2 1

There are 2 types of analysis: fundamental and technical. Almost everyone consider technical analysis as the most crucial part of trading. There are so many branches in technical analysis to speak about... And they are definetely very important for everyone who wants to be successful trader. You need to try all what technical analysis can give you and finds what suits you and your trading strategy the most.

• +5 1

Technical analysis is important when it comes to invest in cryptos. It gives you information, per coin, on : price, volume, trend on a period.

Technical analysis is a system that allows you to examine and predict price movements in financial markets based on historical data and market statistics. The identification of patterns on a chart is the only thing used to predict future movements.

Technical analysis is very important for trdaer. Different tools are used to do technical analysis of market situations and traders need to do it if they want to earn profits.

It is not possible to predict everything just with technical analysis, but without a doubt it helps a lot and the trader, let's say that knowing about technical analysis has an additional advantage in the market

Technical analysis is very helpful for traders to predict future coin price, every trader should use this type of analysis. We can see the coin price in the past and the trading volume, this makes it easier for traders to predict the price of the coins they are trading.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:14 AM, Katynguyen said:

I think that technical analysis does not guarantee everything, movement prediction, technical analysis is only a very small part, while the basic analysis, market analysis

You words are contradictory, what is the market analyses you implied? With what I noticed, it is still technical analyses. You can correct me if wrong. You view the market prices of cryptocurrencies  using technical analyses. 

Technical analysis will just guide you to make a good market analysis, but technical analysis itself can't predict market moves. You need to be a well experienced trader so that you can make a technical analysis to predict the moves of the market. Otherwise, it will not work for you!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

Analyzes are fundamental and a great advantage when trading cryptocurrencies, as it will provide a better idea of when to enter or exit a trade, increasing potential profitability, but they cannot predict market movements.

If you talk about the rapid fluctuations in the digital currency market, you cannot expect it through technical analysis because it occurs due to whales, but technical analysis often helps you to predict the price of the currency when the market is stable.

5 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

technical analysis often helps you to predict the price of the currency when the market is stable

Yes @Ndayebo8 Technical analysis are ideal to predict the price of a such currency when there is not other factor to disturb the market prices. However will not bot be easy to predict the cryptocurrency when the market is not stable. So Technical analysis is as a tool to guide us in specific market situation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's far not possible for us to make predictions and predictions within the discipline of encryption, as you said that the market is fluctuating very an awful lot and is continuously tracking.  Due to the upward push and fall of the market, one at a time, the income are being made. A few may be able to make loads of profit.  Therefore, maximum expectations are wrong and that i consider that agree with in technical evaluation is awful..

It is just a way to analyse the market there is nothing special in that but if you learn this and you are an expert in that you can earn a lot in that trading only.

Technical analysis is a trading discipline employed to evaluate investments and identify trading opportunities in price trends and patterns seen on charts. Technical analysts believe past trading activity and price changes of a security can be valuable indicators of the security's future price movements.

The market nowadays is very volatile anything can happen. Using technical analysis is not a bad idea but because of market situation technical analysis can also make wrong prediction.