What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

if this is done analyzing the volume of transactions on the entire coinmarketcap, it is really meaningful to predict, but on a floor, it can not be rated, anyway it is great.

Technical Analysis refers to using past prices (or volume) to make your trading decisions.

This can be tools like candlestick patterns, chart patterns, technical indicators, trends, etc.

But if you want to develop your own strategy, then it would great.

Edited by vivek jain

In my opinion, technical analysis is the complicated way ever to predict the price in the future. I already learn it but still stupid don't know how it work. Hehehe...

Basicly it is predicting the price based the chart pattern. Draw a line, pick some RSI or whatever.

I prefer see the history price year by year or month by month. Then see volume, marketcap, and the price so i can predict the movement next will going up or down.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Technical analysis tries to capture market psychology and sentiment by analyzing price trends and chart patterns for possible trading opportunities.it benefits by more and more practice.

13 hours ago, Albert said:

yes I am agree with your comments and most people use technical analysis and most people analysis this market so I think it is very good I dea

Some believe technical analysis is the best way to trade, while others claim it is misguided and lacks a theoretical basis. Here we debunk some myths on both sides of the debate.

Honestly,in my own opinion,Technical analysis now is getting useless,yes it is good to predict the price and get profit but people sometimes dont follow it,they just follow what other trader says.

25 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Honestly,in my own opinion,Technical analysis now is getting useless,yes it is good to predict the price and get profit but people sometimes dont follow it,they just follow what other trader says.

But sometime the traders are saying very honestly about the future market and I also follow the expert traders prediction.

6 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

But sometime the traders are saying very honestly about the future market and I also follow the expert traders prediction.

There are some,but there's alot giving signals just for theirselves,..that's why sentiments is more working than t.a..just my honest opinion

13 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Seriously, so apart from technical analysis, since you do not use indicators, what do you do to know that market direction?

well i will tell you that I'm a day trader and my goal is to always increase my USD not my BTC holding, i buy a coin that goes into red and sell it for 3-5% profit, i dont hold a coin for long unless i buy a very good coin at the bottom and i dont hold it for more than 2 weeks. my last hold was WAVES and that gave me over 30%. technical analysis havent helped me much.

If you talk about the rapid fluctuations in the digital currency market, you cannot expect it through technical analysis because it occurs due to whales, but technical analysis often helps you to predict the price of the currency when the market is stable.

Technical analysts believe past trading activity and price changes of a security can be valuable indicators of the security's future price movements.it is good for day traders or short term traders.

I think ablut technical analysis is the main tool and useful things to use in trading because it shows you how to deal with trading and it can enhance your trading skills good one

On 12/21/2019 at 1:39 PM, Luv4me said:

You got a good chance to get profit from the market, i wish i can identify the market the way you also do it. I wish to be like you

dont worry man you will learn with time and im not that good in seeing opportunity but i just keep looking for a coin that has a good set up and have a good news upcoming, 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:11 AM, duncun007 said:

I have been in crypto for 3 years now and never have I ever used technical analysis once because this market doesn't respect analysis neither can it be predicted by it.

technical analysis is basically for short term or daytraders.who do tradez with small amount profit margin.it isn't always guaranteed profitable.also use fundamental analysis too.it is based on patterns,charts and previous records.

I don’t think that analysis can predict the direction of the course, in cryptocurrency everything is unpredictable, often the case is that the coin seems to be bought at the bottom, but in the end it goes even lower, if everything was so simple, then all traders would be rich

2 hours ago, Slavi said:

I don’t think that analysis can predict the direction of the course, in cryptocurrency everything is unpredictable, often the case is that the coin seems to be bought at the bottom, but in the end it goes even lower, if everything was so simple, then all traders would be rich

i couldnt agree more, i see everyone posting charts that we are bearish when the price fell bellow 7000$ they said it will go to 5000$ and now everyone changed their mind to bullish.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ibbul said:

I have been in cryptocurrency for three years and have never done a technical analysis, because this market is not subject to audit or predictability.

If you are already in the long term holding you do not need technical analysis, but as a daily trader I think technical analysis is your bright candle in the dark because it shows you the direction of the next price.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:28 AM, Cryptominer said:

For now the market is unstable, Anything can be happen in anytime. It's seems that the market is also volatile. Sometimes it's going down and sometimes it's raises. It's really confusing.

yea and in any other market we would use technical analysis to make sense of the market and where its heading but the thing is with bitcoin market you cant really know where its heading next which makes us all confused.

Technical analysis works. The support and resistance levels, as well as the technical analysis of the chart itself, work specifically, and it is better to draw it on a 1D timeframe. All figures and indicators - they rarely work, so I do not recommend using them.

19 hours ago, ashua1 said:

Exact day trading needs the most accurate analysis because if you are wrong every minute you may have lost a lot.

i think whether its long term or short term, technical analysis is never accurate enough divert losses from u because we are never successfully escaping losses.

30 minutes ago, Ladidi said:

I suppose it's far feasible to predict approximately market circumstance by using technical evaluation. the prediction might not be accurate all time but most time the prediction may be correct. To expect approximately market you need to do analysis about the marketplace situation.

yea even tho the prediction might not always be accurate but at least it gives you a clue to what might happen in bull or bear market, but it takes lots of time to learn it.

Technical analysis basically based on past trading activity and price changes. But in this market technical analysis is difficult because it does not follow past trends. But with technical analysis you can understand little bit about next moves. And you can reduce your loss upto 50%.

Techincal analysis is fascinating as there are too many tools that you can use and predict price. 

I've came across really good traders that were actually predicting the exact top and bottoms. Still TA some people believe TA is under-rated because of the large precentage of times you go wrong with it. 

There are tools you can use but also there is a correct way of using them.

The ones that profited me most are MACD, Fibs and sometimes RSI. Also good indicators are Ichimoku clouds and I've tried to figure out if Hyperwaves by Tyler Jenkings (RIP my friend) were working but it seems Bitcoin didn't actually validated that theory. At least not yet.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:08 PM, Akbor said:

I think it is possible to predict about market condition by technical analysis. the prediction may not be accurate all time but maximum time the prediction will be okay. To predict about market you need to do analysis about the market condition.

Yes that is true anyone can predict the market but he follow the rules of the market read at least 3 weeks of the price on market write market downs and ups on the paper read the history of the specific coin or currency after research  you will be able to predict what happen next .

20 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes that is true anyone can predict the market but he follow the rules of the market read at least 3 weeks of the price on market write market downs and ups on the paper read the history of the specific coin or currency after research  you will be able to predict what happen next .

Mainly prediction is done by the past history. technical analysis is not always good but some times they give good prediction but prediction by man is good.

Technical analysis created to help trader decide what the best for him. In this analysis included indicator to predict market direction, stop loss and take profit area. Trader can also use fundamental method as basic analysis. Analysis create prediction and prediction not always right. Money management is your safety, use it to avoid bigger lost.