McAfee DEX - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

McAfee DEX

McAfee has entered our lives with antivirus service and has increased its popularity with crypto money. I don't trust McAfee in the crypto currency field, although it is successful in antivirus and has won the trust of many users. Although it is a good thing for him and his company to start serving in this field, I do not want to use the service of a speculator and be his toy. I am currently in the process of monitoring the DEX service, the first thing I wonder is how much the transaction volume will be and how long it will continue in the case of an intensive transaction volume.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I saw many Mcafee haters here in this thread. Its a decentralized exchange . So nothing wrong in using the exchange.  Infact better than other centralized exchanges. Only thing is that people still dont like using dex and its difficult to get liquidity in the dex. But to be frank , dex is safe than cex. 

I do not know whether this is good news. Or bad news JohnMc, a person who is a genius but has a bad nature is also impatient.  Seeing who is using DEX, I am feeling at ease with anymo.masyarakat. About this echanged.  Only ... we will see later how this exchanged works and the system that JohnMc applies

I don't trust McAfee for some reason. He is known to be extremely smart, but seems like he is on some kind of drugs all the time. He is always pumping and dumping different currencies that are paying him to talk. I don't think he is professional. This DEX though looks really cool and I will take some time to try it. I would be afraid if he would rig the exchange somehow technically. The UI also needs to be improved.

Mcafee dex is a good exchange and its trading volume is best but this is the new exchange and all the peoples will not believe easily on this exchange but if this exchange will survive 5 to 7 years more than peoples will trust on this exchange and then they will invest money in this exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Does anyone use this service? What about the transaction volumes, transaction rates and manipulation rates here? When you see the name of McAfee, you will inevitably have manipulations and doubt the service. Is there anyone among us who is happy with this service?

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:33 AM, saket6 said:

Wow! I am glad some new happenings in this crypto world are on. McAfee is a very influential person and has been supporting crypto form many years now.Let's see how this DEX goes.

I think you did not follow it very well.This person always make  ambiguous prediction.He is famous for many unrealistic predictions about BTC.He is just look so unreliable person .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, hexwin said:

Better Tweet McAfee and ask him about it 😂

Maybe it is going to be like his other 'projects'.

Wait and see

Yes you are right wait and see what happens.

• -1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/31/2019 at 8:01 PM, Cryptohot said:

we need additional decentralised exchanges like this one  but this MCafee is already scam to extend into live. I be with you that we penury around time to state supplementary users, and liquidity

Yes it's all about the reputation of McAfee because all talk that it's scam abd not trust it any more , but we really want more exchange decentralized because it's a good way to be out of any control like Binance dex

Oh, I know about DEX, DEX is very good, it's great and I also know that it's kind even though I don't use it. McAfee is very popular and it's famous. A lot of people recommend me to use it

DEX is the future of cryptocurrency but people should learn how to use it and how to take advantage on the positive side of using DEX exchange.

Having control of your keys is a big factor specially you don't need to rely on 3rd party custodial services to store your coins and tokens.

spacer.png

These type exchanges have not good reputation as in past we have some serious problem just because of DEX exchanges as they have nothing good in security even Mcafee is associated with this its not mean he can give us 100% security otherthing is its in beta mode and will work soon but this can also go for KYC as without this now staying in market very for new projects.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, hexwin said:

Get ready for new DEX exchange staring in October 7 and supported by John McAfee!

Nice to see more options in exchanges

I have been impatiently awaiting the opening of this DEX for several months. I haven't tried it yet but I think I'll do it soon. Thank you.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/27/2020 at 9:25 AM, Crypto555 said:

I've heard from more people that this would be a scam becaude McAfee created coins just to make profit for himself and he pumps and dumps so he promotes scams 

That's somewhat true because McAfee is know for doing this kind of things. He uses his reputation on Twitter in order to promote different projects even scams and make money out of that 

Yes, there are a lot of news that say that, but I am still wrong about it, the media can make it worse, but if you see the possibility it could happen, yes I am very confused about how to use it.

Dex is an exchange that will under the blockchain of ethereum and  the new DEX exchange will use Metamask and hardware wallet when you want to trade in the exchange site

I am a little bit confused that what is DEX? I have been using crypto since 2017 but did not get the right meaning of DEX. Can somebody tell me the exact meaning of DEX? Because through this forum I have learn a lot and still want learn 

On 10/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, hexwin said:

EGIaBd7WwAA_AKt.jpg:large

McAfeeDex is NOW live

https://mcafeedex.com/

What is my feedback for this exchange?

Hmmm, it is slow,
based on Ethereum and other clone exchange Switchdex
https://switchdex.ag

I did not expect anything spectacular anyway,
but atleast anyone can list tokens there for free.
Comparison image posted on top

It is a good comparison of McAfeeDEX. I'm going to use this exchange and was just checking few articles. According to this article - https://coinpedia.org/news/mcafee-says-mcafeedex-is-open-source/, McAfeeDEX is opensource. Is it true? 

I've taken a look at Mcafee DEX and it looks ok. Still I don't know why we need another DEX for ERC20 tokens as we already have 20 more besides Ether/Forkdelta. From what I've seen there is hardly any liquidity there. I guess it is cheap to built and does not have much running cost, so Mcafee just went on with it.

They have just launched the beta version of McAfee Dex. The beta version of the exchange only supports coins on the Ethereum blockchain. According to the official announcements from the exchange they are going to add other coins on the platform soon. 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, dentolas said:

interesting, seems it will be similar to etherdelta/forkdelta... it would be nice to have a decent DEX on ETH

on the 7th I'll check it out, will it be a fully working beta?

how will the listings work? will it start with many trading pairs?

It's a long time that i dont hear about this exchange and i thing it's a decentralize exchange like binance dex and other but never use it at all 

• +1 1

It would be nice to trade decentrally, but the matter poses some risks when financial problems or payment occurs. Is that applicable in the McAfee DEX platform?

THINK POSITIVE

I do not like working in these platforms because they are complicated and the percentage of your loss of your money or their loss is very high, so I advise you to stay away from it