McAfee DEX - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

McAfee DEX

Just now, hexwin said:

I am exploring all possible DEX that somes out so far and searching for perfect one. 😉 

Man keep me updated. I am also slowing down here because I already have started studying about them from different websites. Seriously I did not have much idea about them.

Me and @bitcoworld was talking about how a decentralized exchange could be created so that we can safely exchange our coins but I did not have any idea that they are already existed.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Man keep me updated. I am also slowing down here because I already have started studying about them from different websites. Seriously I did not have much idea about them.

Me and @bitcoworld was talking about how a decentralized exchange could be created so that we can safely exchange our coins but I did not have any idea that they are already existed.

Sure I will.
Follow the topic I posted for all DEX exchanges. Anything major that comes out and even smaller I will post there.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

Sure I will.
Follow the topic I posted for all DEX exchanges. Anything major that comes out and even smaller I will post there.

I just did. Thanks man for enlightening me with this revolutionary invention LOL

I mean seriously it is very new discovery for me and I am sure for a lot of the users in this forum if they spot this conversation.  Other day I saw your topic but I ignored because I though it's all those ETH DEX. 

Good this that I was hanging out on this topic and found you.

Just now, bitcoworld said:

So you guys @hexwin and @xBDT Script wanna tell me that there is a fully decentralized exchange out there which is really 100% decentralized? I hear the very first time about that man...

I am still doing my study and I am trying to make sure that it is what we were talking about other day. I am just not sure what parameters I need to look for to get really convinced. I am sure next few days I will be looking for my answers and a lot of question will also pop up in my mind.

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

So you guys @hexwin and @xBDT Script wanna tell me that there is a fully decentralized exchange out there which is really 100% decentralized? I hear the very first time about that man...

There are exchanges that are 100% decentralized for sure,but volume is lower.
One of them is BlockDX from Blocknet, but it is not super-simple.
ApolloDEX recently also launched, but I am still testing it.

7 minutes ago, BadmaN said:

really interest , can we sell or buy some token in dex ?

You can buy or sell any coin listed there. 🙄

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

You can buy or sell any coin listed there. 🙄

wooh okay ill try thanks for info boss

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Cool bro. Please mention me when you have found something interesting. This would be really cool if there is something like we talked.... 

Wow man thats amazing really. We need volume in there why people are stupid. If its 100% decentral its safer than any exchange. Thanks again for the valued info bro!

Maybe people don't care so much about decentralization as we think.... sadly 😕
I will post all updates for other DEX exchanges on other Topic.
You can play with some of them to see ho they work.
I like BISQ exchange also. https://bisq.network/

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Do they have some kind of affiliate program so I can register with your referral link you can pm me 

No, I don't think there is any affiliate for Bisq.  It is Totel dex with Integrated Tor, private and p2p.
Not perfect, but one of the safest.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

I need to try them all with some very low amounts this worth a try. I bet within some 2-3 Years this will be standard to use a DEX. Those Binance etc are nice because of volume but the KYC part borders me a lot.

I agree with you.
I first test exchanges with some shitcoins to see how it works, and to see how much are fees.
After that I will talk with admins and then use btc.
And I do like to avoid KYC.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeps, downloading Bisq right now. I am really very excited to try this out now. Its 00:49 am Local time (CET) but I  will figure this out and make my first trade there even if i need to hole night for it 😄

Take it easy no need to hurry so much 😂  explore it, and update it, backup private key and see how it works.

That's a pretty big move from McAfee who has been a big name in the crypto industry for some time now and he's one of the biggest celebrity believer of cryptocurrency. I think launching a DEX is a smart play, and I'll be trying it out, hopefully the volume will be worth it.

9 minutes ago, Mathers said:

That's a pretty big move from McAfee who has been a big name in the crypto industry for some time now and he's one of the biggest celebrity believer of cryptocurrency. I think launching a DEX is a smart play, and I'll be trying it out, hopefully the volume will be worth it.

Don't forget you will have to pay 85$ just to use it.
I don't support McAfee or his exchange, and also there is no volume so far... better try alternatives

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Don't forget you will have to pay 85$ just to use it.
I don't support McAfee or his exchange, and also there is no volume so far... better try alternatives

What the he** ?! Why would I have to pay 85 bucks just to make use of an exchange that is said to be a DEX, so much for decentralization, that's censorship and not decentralized!

5 minutes ago, Mathers said:

What the he** ?! Why would I have to pay 85 bucks just to make use of an exchange that is said to be a DEX, so much for decentralization, that's censorship and not decentralized!

I don't know man, don't ask me ask mister McAfee 😂
He says it is one time fee and you can trade there for lifetime... allegedly  🙄

You can also buy your own exchange clone for I think $495

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I don't know man, don't ask me ask mister McAfee 😂
e says it is one time fee and you can trade there for lifetime... allegedly  🙄

You can also buy your own exchange clone for I think $495

Imagine if the site a has million of users users like forkedelta then $85 million 😎

Maybe I should just buy the clone and start my own DEX too with just $50 first access fee, 🤩

1 minute ago, datslimboi said:

What does he mean by the one time fee, will subsequent trading be free of charge ? will there be no trading fee once the one time fee has been paid ?

Who knows? You never know with old McAfee. Best to ask him on Twitter and social media.
He is very much active there all the time 🙂

2 minutes ago, 420blaze said:

It means that you need to pay to use his DEX first, which is stupid. All he wants is the money like he did with all his other products which he got paid to share, like the trading website.

It looks like this to me also.
I can't even see real volume there and there is a lot of duplicate pairs last time I checked. 

McAfee is a controversial guy in the crypto world, but he's also a connoisseur. Let's wait and see if this DEX created by him will be successful, I'm not particularly fan of these types of exchanges, I think they are heavy to handle, I'm not used to it. But I hope for success !!

3 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

McAfee is a controversial guy in the crypto world, but he's also a connoisseur. Let's wait and see if this DEX created by him will be successful, I'm not particularly fan of these types of exchanges, I think they are heavy to handle, I'm not used to it. But I hope for success !!

He can do whatever he want to do, but I will not pay him money just to start trading on his exchange.
There are better free alternatives available now.

• Useful or interesting 1

people see a large market with a large volume every day. it becomes a measure where the market becomes a favorite. the greater the volume of buying and selling, the more people come to buy and sell.

7 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Cool bro. Please mention me when you have found something interesting. This would be really cool if there is something like we talked.... 

There are few things are getting over my head. 

1. I see one can buy using bank and card. Question is who will get the money? Looks like there is a body there

2. Yeah I see I got an address and seeds same like we create a bitcoin wallet. Question is this really functioning like decentralized system?

3. I see in the trade section there are some address and I am not sure if they are from individuals or from a central body.

There are so many things I am struggling to figure. However I hope this won't take much for me to dig up and to get the idea.

7 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Those Binance etc are nice because of volume but the KYC part borders me a lot.

It's not only KYC but the possibility of getting hacked is also worrying.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

I love McAfee his support and love on cryptocurrency. And his DEX is a big move it's the second time he launches DEX right?! But i don't think i will ever use it. I don't like tokens.

So do I man, but then McAfee has started of this DEX on a wrong, you don't create a DEX out of thin air then require such an outrageous amount as signup fee.