McAfee DEX - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

McAfee DEX

59 minutes ago, BegundaL said:

Mcafee Dex, I don't like the appearance when trading there, and I feel bored because the exchange takes so long to process the course of action.
I better use regular exchange, seperti binance exchange or yobit itu bagus..

I agree with you.

This exchange is a big joke from mister McAfee.

Very slow and no volume at all, and I also don't trust using it

image.png.57f4aa57fe9b7e667e84b33473b7ea4a.png

One more silly thing about McAfee DEX is that you have to pay 85 USD one time fee just to register and use it.
You will not have to pay any fees later... but will there be later :for this exchange 🙂 ?

• +2 1

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

You will not have to pay any fees later... but will there be later :for this exchange 🙂 ?

This seems a very good deal for the uses who will have to use the exchange regular basis. We really spend a lot of money in the exchange fee (not talking about withdrawal fees). Imagine you are trading $5k volume coin and taking out 0.1%(not sure how much they will take) is 5. If this is your daily trade volume then monthly you are paying them $150 does not matter if you are making profit or loss.

So I think it's a good deal for regular trader. McAfee seems going to rick again 😊 He already is though.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This seems a very good deal for the uses who will have to use the exchange regular basis. We really spend a lot of money in the exchange fee (not talking about withdrawal fees). Imagine you are trading $5k volume coin and taking out 0.1%(not sure how much they will take) is 5. If this is your daily trade volume then monthly you are paying them $150 does not matter if you are making profit or loss.

So I think it's a good deal for regular trader. McAfee seems going to rick again 😊 He already is though.

Question is what if you pay that 85$  and if nobody uses that exchange?

There is no volume at all and like many other exchanges they just stop developing....
and you gave them $85 for nothing.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Question is what if you pay that 85$  and if nobody uses that exchange?

There is no volume at all and like many other exchanges they just stop developing....
and you gave them $85 for nothing.

Well this is something you need to calculate for you to see if there is a value for you. For me I do not see any value for me. I will not ever go there to exchange my tokens and even if I go still I will not have that much amount. So for me it does not worth to spend that much at all.

5 minutes ago, alther said:

Just be waiting and see what will become.

Seems like you are very confident about the success of the exchange. I tested it and it's same like other dex. Slow and not userfriendly. It sucks.

2 minutes ago, alther said:

dex is indeed slow / heavy, but hopefully in the future there will be improvements to it all.

Well unless there are many improvement in the technology we will always see this kind of slow performance and the age we are living we are too advanced to get used to that experience. If we were in the 90s then may be it was okay.

However, I also do believe that in future we will see significant improvement and in fact we really need decentralized exchanges. These centralized exchanges are too risky to deal with. 

Dex does not have to be always slow and heavy.

For example Idex is working fine, and also other exchanges I used.

I don't consider BinanceDEX 100% dex but it is also fast, and McAfee dex is not usable at all

Edited by hexwin

Just now, Simeon4real said:

No dex is truly decentralized. I'd give a couplof examples. Remember Bancor? They control majority of their dex operations. What about Idex? They recently forced their users to provide their identity information yet it's called a dex. Same goes for McAfee dex.

You don't have to add KYC  in Idex and you can trade with some limitations for withrawal, like me.

I don't care for Bancor and I don't know about it, and I don't consider BinanceDex real a dex.

There are true decentralised dexed like Apollo dex or Blocknet BlockDX, they are true dex

On 10/13/2019 at 2:33 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.57f4aa57fe9b7e667e84b33473b7ea4a.png

One more silly thing about McAfee DEX is that you have to pay 85 USD one time fee just to register and use it.

😮 This is not cheap, if you are just want to do it from time to time. So how it works with registration? it is decentralised but you must register for trade.. so I dont get it.

12 minutes ago, Mazak said:

😮 This is not cheap, if you are just want to do it from time to time. So how it works with registration? it is decentralised but you must register for trade.. so I dont get it.

It is not cheap, that is correct... if it was some better legit exchange in that case it would be great deal to pay$85 and trade for free in that exchange for Lifetime.
McAfee is a shady dude, so I am not buying this from him

1 hour ago, omaryhonrm said:

From the antivirus software to decentralized Crypto exchange that's cool and a good news for Crypto currency

I'm waiting for this exchange

Why you need to wait??
This exchange is released and you can go to his website and pay 85$ if you want to trade there

Edited by hexwin

6 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

this isnt mcafee's dex. he justs uses his name to sell products people pay him to sell.

i remember an "magic exchang agregator" that was a paid site that used a exchange api to trade, lol. basically you paid for nothing. and people paid him to put his name on it and put on his twitter.

he is just a marketing guy.

As soon as they allowed him to put his name...it is his exchange 😃

Originally it is based on Ethereum and real name is Switchdex.
Here is the link:

https://switchdex.ag

Theme is even better, and he was advisor in that project

3 hours ago, alicenora said:

Interesting though..Do you have any proof that Mcafee supports it ? Did they invest in this project ?

image.png.60a446d7693184fecf2f5ae53798485c.png

How about this? Is this proof enough for you or you need more information?
Please visit the website and see for yourself:
https://switch.ag/about.php

8 hours ago, hexwin said:

How about this? Is this proof enough for you or you need more information?
Please visit the website and see for yourself:
https://switch.ag/about.php

Well he in fact twitted about it from his own twitter so I really do not see any point of asking question by that user LOL

But for me this exchange has noting new to offer. It's same as the other DEX exchanges. Slow loading time, ugly interface - who wants this 😆

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well he in fact twitted about it from his own twitter so I really do not see any point of asking question by that user LOL

But for me this exchange has noting new to offer. It's same as the other DEX exchanges. Slow loading time, ugly interface - who wants this 😆

I don't want his dex exchange...
but I do want some other dex... where I don't have to send any KYC, and where nobody can steal my Bitcoin, and where I won my private keys... Yes I do want that.
If it means  a bit slower speed, I am all for it, if it means more secure

I don't think that McAfee will send anyone any malware or virus...
He is crazy, but not in that way to infect other peoples computers to access anyone wallets 🙄
This is just your own Sci-Fi imagination...

Edited by hexwin

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

where nobody can steal my Bitcoin,

Well bitcoin featured DEX will be a dream come true but I really do not see the scopes to achieve it. How are we going to connect bitcoin with LTC or ETH or NEO or any other platform. We will be needing a common layer for all of them and what it would be? I have no idea but yes I would also like a DEX which will feature bitcoin.

6 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

don't you think its possible he infest his DEX with malware/virus so he can get access to your wallets?

That is another issue but it is from him is very much true and there are no doubt about it.

14 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well bitcoin featured DEX will be a dream come true but I really do not see the scopes to achieve it. How are we going to connect bitcoin with LTC or ETH or NEO or any other platform. We will be needing a common layer for all of them and what it would be? I have no idea but yes I would also like a DEX which will feature bitcoin.

You can use Waves DEX... I think this is the best option to trade Bitcoin on decentralized exchange.
It is working fine, cool theme and fees are ok. You can trad BTC, ETH, LTC, WAVES....
There is desktop and online version.

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

You can use Waves DEX...

Wait is this it: https://dex.wavesplatform.com

Is this a decentralized exchange? How come?

I just created an account and exploring the features. I have no idea how it is not running buy a centralized authority. I see one can buy using bank card or bank deposit. Really having hard time here.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Wait is this it: https://dex.wavesplatform.com

Is this a decentralized exchange? How come?

I just created an account and exploring the features. I have no idea how it is not running buy a centralized authority. I see one can buy using bank card or bank deposit. Really having hard time here.

Download Desktop version, and you will see it is even more safer.
You dont need KYC for crypto trading, but if you want to withdraw in fiat you must apply for KYC.

Best dex for me so far.

Just now, hexwin said:

Best dex for me so far.

I am trying to understand them and the features. 

Why there are not many people there?

I do not see any volume information

BTC price seems very high there still

QRrocCp.png

Seems like very good opportunity for arbitrage trading again USD LOL

I mean seriously I am having so many mixing thinking.

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am trying to understand them and the features. 

Why there are not many people there?

I do not see any volume information

BTC price seems very high there still

Seems like very good opportunity for arbitrage trading again USD LOL

I mean seriously I am having so many mixing thinking.

It is not new exchange, and volume is ok for dex exchange.
Most important is that you own your keys... and no mandatory kyc as I said.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/waves?utm_content=waves&utm_medium=search_exchange&utm_source=coingecko

More about all DEX exchanges in this topic:

Edited by hexwin

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

It is not new exchange, and volume is ok for dex exchange.
Most important is that you won your keys

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/

Man really I am seeing a new whole world. I am still in mix reactions but I am wondering how did I not know about them. There are no point to use Binance and Kucoin type exchanges or I am really missing something very important clue.

What is this: https://bisq.network/

And there are more which are here: https://coinsutra.com/best-decentralized-exchanges-dex/

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Man really I am seeing a new whole world. I am still in mix reactions but I am wondering how did I not know about them. There are no point to use Binance and Kucoin type exchanges or I am really missing something very important clue.

It is not perfect, and volume is lower, and it can be a bit slower,
but since I know you care much about security.... consider using them.

I am exploring all possible DEX that somes out so far and searching for perfect one. 😉