McAfee DEX - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

McAfee DEX

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

There are few things are getting over my head. 

1. I see one can buy using bank and card. Question is who will get the money? Looks like there is a body there

2. Yeah I see I got an address and seeds same like we create a bitcoin wallet. Question is this really functioning like decentralized system?

3. I see in the trade section there are some address and I am not sure if they are from individuals or from a central body.

There are so many things I am struggling to figure. However I hope this won't take much for me to dig up and to get the idea.

It's not only KYC but the possibility of getting hacked is also worrying.

1. You don't have to use bank or card if you don't want.

2. Type wave dex in youtube to find out more about it and how it works. They use Waves coin for this.

3. I don't know what you are talking about.

There is no way you can get hacked if you download desktop app.
Nobody has ever ben 'hacked' in Waves dex

KYC is not mandatory

53 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Bitcoin featured DEX is possible but the work entails in swapping bitcoin with alt coins is the real deal

Well seems like we already have some which I discovered while talking to the user @hexwin There are few DEX exchanges which seem have very good potential but yet to be discovered by the mass users. Ex. Waves dex. Check some of my conversation with @hexwin above.

27 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I downloaded Bitq yesterday and looking since then. 

And I am looking into waves DEX the web version. Hasn't loaded the desktop version yet though.

27 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well then better stay away from DEX as there you have the full control. If professinals get Hacked imagine what can happen to us or not 

I was talking about the centralized exchanges. But I think another used here shared a story of getting hacked in a DEX exchange and the hacker was able to change the entire file with his files or something. I did not paid much attention since it was not much interesting that time but now I am thinking how it's possible. A DEX exchange can not have a central space to store the files of course.

Edited by xBDT Script

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I was talking about the centralized exchanges. But I think another used here shared a story of getting hacked in a DEX exchange and the hacker was able to change the entire file with his files or something. I did not paid much attention since it was not much interesting that time but now I am thinking how it's possible. A DEX exchange can not have a central space to store the files of course.

How do you think Binance DEX works?
This is fake dex exchange.

Other dex exchanges also use other chains. You have also Atomic swaps cross-chains.
True 100% dex exchanges, are something like Bisq (and most secure)  and there is also Fiat option with p2p

Don't think to much, better read FAQ and watch few videos about them

Edited by hexwin

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

1. You don't have to use bank or card if you don't want.

No my question was not to buy using bank or card. Question is who have this accounts. If it's going to one bank then isn't it centralized? I may miss the basic of a decentralized exchange by the way.

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

3. I don't know what you are talking about.

In the exchange area say BTC/ETH. I see a BTC address or something - who own this address. Is there a central body who are getting whatever the coins or things.

SlC0EHg.png

Honestly speaking it really is a lot of things to digest and I know all will take some times for me but one thing I know for sure that I am very happy to see this exchanges.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

How do you think Binance DEX works?

Honestly speaking I did not dig much.

This is fake dex exchange.

No it's not what I am complaining. LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

@xBDT Script Let's just please move to all dex exchanges topic where I can answer you this questions.
I will leave this spacxe for McAfee dex exchange 🙂

43 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Thread becoming more informative and revealing about DEX. I now understand there are full DEX and not fully DEX. @hexwinhexwin and @xBDT Script took time on this thread to enlighten us all. Loving this platform more everyday. This I believe is one of the reasons for setting up the platform

Thank you. 
We are still exploring to find best possible solutions where we can trade more safely.

I think I tested all of exchanges, and I know most good and bad sides they have. They are still not perfect.

12 minutes ago, Starpark said:

I just found out about that, is there a web link for the discussion? I want to give proof to my friends, because they have registered at McAfeeDex.

Do you mean web link for this topic?

You can just copy your browser link from page1

Edited by hexwin

15 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I will be glad to join your exploration adventures. I tested most CEX exchanges too from Poloniex, Coinexchange, Bittrex, cointiger, kucoin, yobit, hitbtc, huobi global, binance. Happy and proud of my exploration as I learnt so many things along the way and that is making me a better trader and more patient trader too. As for DEX, I have only traded on Binance DEX. Pivot token

We appreciate any feedback,
so we can together work on spreading words about decentralized exchanges.
If more people would use them I am sure we would see much better DEX soon
Topic for all DEX exchanges:

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, 420blaze said:

Just search about this. McAfree already did that with his dex, exchange and hardware wallet. All with his name but he has nothing to do with it. He himself said that on twitter

he only rebranded switchdex exchange with his name and white theme website color + he added 85$ his own fee.
He was advisor in switchdex...so he can say whatever he want to say, as nobody believes him anymore.

13 minutes ago, Tammy E. Schlichting said:

interesting, seems it will be similar to etherdelta/forkdelta... it would be nice to have a decent DEX on ETH

on the 7th I'll check it out, will it be a fully working beta?

how will the listings work? will it start with many trading pairs?

It works now if you send McAfee 85$ payment 🙂

Listing is free, you can add anythting you want, but first you need to pay McAfee 85$ one time payment 🙂

there are a lot of DEX exchange right now, I've just seen McAfee DEX, and it still seems like the platform isn't perfect and needs more upgrades. hopefully can be realized soon

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

26 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

there are a lot of DEX exchange right now, I've just seen McAfee DEX, and it still seems like the platform isn't perfect and needs more upgrades. hopefully can be realized soon

I hope to see some better exchanges than McAfee DEX...
I don't like to pay just to use any exchange, that even centralized exchanges are not doing ....

32 minutes ago, Enique said:

There have been many new DEX exchanges at this time, I suggest to always use MetaMask and Hardware wallet if you want to trade on the new Dex exchange.

Good advice, and that should be done for ethereum based dex exchanges.
There are some dex exchnages that don't have this option at all.

9 minutes ago, gosemeg said:

John had told so many bad things about Bitcoin in the past as he even mentioned where suck his own dick for Bitcoin price pump. I am not interested in his coin/token offerings as he should have maintained his own Mac Afee software.

He did say that 😂 but nobody believed him even than.
He is just a seller, and if people buy his bs...  then they are not very smart

8 hours ago, hexwin said:

I hope to see some better exchanges than McAfee DEX...
I don't like to pay just to use any exchange, that even centralized exchanges are not doing ....

I read on cryptonews article, Dex exchange and also some exchange make fake volume using bot trading, I think thats not fair. I prefer trade in trusted exchange

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, Bitxalt said:

I read on cryptonews article, Dex exchange and also some exchange make fake volume using bot trading, I think thats not fair. I prefer trade in trusted exchange

Big exchange have fake volume and lot of bots...
Real dex exchanges have low volume, that means no bots...simple.
Fake dex exchange have bots like BiananceDEX

20 hours ago, 420blaze said:

That's why I hate mcafree. He is an oportunits that only wants money and doesnt care if people lose their coins because of the products he advertise

Agree, in my opinion he uses his fame to get money without regard to the fate of investors who invest in projects that he advertises or endorse. I think the idea of DEX exchangers no longer exists because centralized exchangers always increase security

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Big exchange have fake volume and lot of bots...
Real dex exchanges have low volume, that means no bots...simple.
Fake dex exchange have bots like BiananceDEX

When we see exchange with same transaction and order, that exchange must be using bot, I ever trade in P2PB2B, that was sick exchange, almost all transaction using bot, you can check there, and when I talk to admin, they said its normal

#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

When we see exchange with same transaction and order, that exchange must be using bot, I ever trade in P2PB2B, that was sick exchange, almost all transaction using bot, you can check there, and when I talk to admin, they said its normal

P2PB2B is a suspect to SCAM and it is centralized exchange, I heard about it.
Thanks for writing your experience, and I had similar thing with some exchanges

On 10/19/2019 at 6:55 AM, xBDT Script said:

There are few things are getting over my head. 

1. I see one can buy using bank and card. Question is who will get the money? Looks like there is a body there

2. Yeah I see I got an address and seeds same like we create a bitcoin wallet. Question is this really functioning like decentralized system?

3. I see in the trade section there are some address and I am not sure if they are from individuals or from a central body.

There are so many things I am struggling to figure. However I hope this won't take much for me to dig up and to get the idea.

It's not only KYC but the possibility of getting hacked is also worrying.

Would the kyc verification be mandatory procedure to access the platform features like trading and withdrawal, I mean but why have KYC verification in the first if it's claimed to be a DEX.

23 minutes ago, Mathers said:

Would the kyc verification be mandatory procedure to access the platform features like trading and withdrawal, I mean but why have KYC verification in the first if it's claimed to be a DEX.

Yes, actually DEX exchange doesn't require KYC, like Forkdelta, Stellarport and some other DEX exchanges. quite strange if the DEX exchange asks KYC

3 minutes ago, nira09 said:

Yes, actually DEX exchange doesn't require KYC, like Forkdelta, Stellarport and some other DEX exchanges. quite strange if the DEX exchange asks KYC

Thats's a big flag for me, I'm never going to use that exchange. They can go all out and look for naive newbies to lure to the so called DEX.

5 minutes ago, Mathers said:

Thats's a big flag for me, I'm never going to use that exchange. They can go all out and look for naive newbies to lure to the so called DEX.

I also do not recommend that you use the exchange. I only use that exchange to sell some tokens from Airdrop or a few tokens for a small amount.

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

P2PB2B is a suspect to SCAM and it is centralized exchange, I heard about it.
Thanks for writing your experience, and I had similar thing with some exchanges

Do you know funny things on that exchange bro?!, P2pb2b launch ieo project with bot transaction and order, very lucky project that launching their IEO on that exchange LOL, how they can make investor trust their project if that project only bot? 🤔

#ProphetInvestor

5 minutes ago, bobXsingular said:

i dont trust him as well. all of his products are made for make money and not give the user any real advantage... its all about getting money from others

What is the real advantage that should be? I  can see why you are not getting famous because you hate fame lol. And I bet you hate money also.

2 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

about the dex? none, its only made for money for mcafree and his friends that pay him for this bad projects. binance dex is very better and i hope yobit creates a dex

You say that there is no benefit from the McAfee product. So I ask you, what should the actual benefits be?
Dex, Yes, I hope yobit made one.