Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

I think it is important that you know where to store your cryptocurrencies and if these websites or applications are safe for use and are anti fraud and has safety features that would be reliable into keeping your cryptocurrencies. 

I do but not for a long time, i withdraw them  after a week so it will be safe. And it'll be sure if i have the money in my hands.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, cuterthing said:

I keep my altcoins on different exchanges like Binance and yobit.You can hold your coins in investbox at yobit too.It is really good 🙂

I also keep the coins on my exchange and that is yobit because yobit is a trusted exchange and we can use it freely. Yobit exchange is a good and trusted exchange where already my so many friends have safe their coins and they make good money on yobit. SO yobit is good for mine than the online wallets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I had merely a small amount relating to swaps just for currency trading usages. Approximately 80% about great cryptocurrencies really are put away relating to electronic wallets and certain for wallets relating to great SYSTEM. Document won't put your trust in swaps or possibly Via the internet wallets.

I think yes if the fees of withdraw is bigger I prefer keep my Bitcoins on the websites exchange wallet online, better than every day doing the withdrawal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yeah right, I save Bitcoin in exchange and online wallet and also mobile applications. This is just to facilitate spending and can always be taken wherever we go, of course in small amounts no more than $ 200 per wallet. So I don't have to worry about being lost.

10 hours ago, pangitmo said:

I do but not for a long time, i withdraw them  after a week so it will be safe. And it'll be sure if i have the money in my hands.

Yes sis same, i also think about that, because for me it's a good idea. Because it would be more safetier if we do it by ourselves. 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:03 PM, CryptoBoy20 said:

I don't keep my bitcoin in online wallet because I don't want to lose my bitcoin. Using exchange wallet is so risky. I use cold wallet to keep my bitcoin.

You better be careful in storing your bitcoin, especially in an online wallet better not stored there so you do not feel lost your bitcoin because if you use a wallet in exchange it is very dangerous with your bitcoin wallet because it is risky. It's better to use a safer wallet that you think is safe.

I stored my coins in exchanger and that is yobit exchanger, i also get my profit there so that i can stored my coins in that exchanger and i can easily manage my coins if i will exchange it to fiat money.

Many people used blockchain cryptocurrency wallet for the safe of money because it is not turned off ever for a second from it's start time to the present time.

45 minutes ago, Jona said:

Yeah bro but I think you need to store on the crypto blockchain wallet it's hundred percent safe or the secure from the other trading platforms or the exchange or the other wallet it's good for store btc

Not just blockcgain wallet because I see some countries are banned from using the blockchain wallet even tho its the safest but luckily nowadays we have more wallets and some of them are secure but yea its a bad decision to keep coins on exchanges. 

9 minutes ago, Jona said:

Yeah bro I understand that but you not lost your value in that the exchange is in a nice day but I think it's not a good option to trust on any unnon wallet or exchange you need to hold on good wallet give me love react to 

Give you love react? What are you on about mate? This is a forum bro and its for exchanging knowledge not love reactions to posts and its only for posts we find useful ao please take your love reaction back and have a good day.

5 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I stored my coins in exchanger and that is yobit exchanger, i also get my profit there so that i can stored my coins in that exchanger and i can easily manage my coins if i will exchange it to fiat money.

Yes storing your coins in yobit exchange is good idea and i think according to my experience yobit exchange is very safe and secure place for our coins.

Edited by myaccount1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I keep bitcoin sometimes on exchanges mostly on coinbase so i can convert to fiat, in online wallets i use 4 years ago blockchain but now i don't use anymore and was ok. I preffer to hold on hardware wallet. 

obviously it's not safe to keep your bitcoins on a wallet of which you don't have private keys, and how to leave them in someone's custody but you can trust them 100%? i keep them all on my  ledger nano x

In exchange I do not keep my bitcoins but I only put them in order to use them for crypto trading but I only use crypto wallets in order to store my cryptocurrencies more safely

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, hexwin said:

Simple question and VOTE ☝️:

Do you keep your Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets and where?

Do you think it is safe or not?

Yes, it is safe in some reputable exchanges and online wallets. However, I can expose where I save them. Hackers can track our assets if we announce in public. HAHAHA.

I think the safest online wallet is Coinbase. Binance and Yobit are also the safest exchange.

5 hours ago, Mendeleev17 said:

Only fools Keep their coins (btc/altcoins) on exchanges due to the high risk of loosing everything in a wink time

Only fools keep on posting without giving a solution. So how will you trade if you keep your coins in your wallet. Do you even realize you save your posting payment in an exchange?

• Useful or interesting 1

For me Is not actually adviceable to store any coins in an exchanges or even online wallet, for the reason of security purpose because it can be stolen 

i hold my bitcoin in blokchain and if i want to trade i trade on binace exchange very good exchange safe and secure i holded for long term

Well I keep my digital assets in one of my online wallets or places, I think it's safe because there are KYC and 2FA features. Peace to all of us.

i rather to save my bitcoins in my own wallet exchanges can be hacked or thay can block your assets but if you want to trade them hold them in exchange