Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

Honestly no.it is possible for exchange to get hacked.i only deposit on exchange if I need to convert after that I remove it as soon as possible.i only store cryptocurrency on wallets.just to be safe from hackers.

Nah I haven't put any currency in the exchange and online wallet till now but hopefully I can keep it here and see what happens here and if my money is protected then I'll keep more.

Of course I do it. If I do not have any money in a wallet, I have no place to put bitcoin. So I take bitcoin online and on wallet

Yes i put my bitcoin in my yobit wallet. It's very easy to use. From here on, my fear of being stolen is very low. I carefully regulate my yobit wallet and always maintain privacy.

No, I never put my Bitcoin on an exchanger or online wallet because I think it's too risky.Because anytime I have this money can be hacked.

Depends on who you are. If you are hodler you don't have to keep your btc in exchanges, but if you are a trader, and want to make most of the price fluctuation, you cannot do it, if you don't have your btc in your exchange wallet. Just keep your 2FA activated.

I have more than one inexpensive currency that I bought for storage a year or more and they are now on the Binance and Bitrix platforms. Is there a risk in storing them on the platforms or on storage in the portfolios of each currency?

I keep coins here and there. Bigger part is on my hardware wallet, some coins are on online wallets and little amounts of coins, like from this campaign, are directly on the exchanger. 

I will keep most of the bitcoin using my personal wallet, but, I will share it with some of the exchanger wallets I normally use, because the exchange I use for trading already uses a cold wallet to store bitcoin, so I don't need to worry

1 hour ago, Kusumo234 said:

I will keep most of the bitcoin using my personal wallet, but, I will share it with some of the exchanger wallets I normally use, because the exchange I use for trading already uses a cold wallet to store bitcoin, so I don't need to worry

The personal wallet is the best place to keep your money and also the best secured way to store your coins, exchange is not a wallet

I choose on line wallet to saving my bitcoin asset, exchanges wallet is not recommended. In safety step I only try to save my data using external hardware and always check and delete suspicious link that came into my social media. Until now my asset is safe so I can continue my crypto activity without worry about safety.

I keep my bitcoin on online wallets. But I use more than one wallet because they provide me more safety. I divide my btc amount in all wallets. Thus if your one wallet would be hacked then your other amount would be safe. And you would not loss your whole amount. And now I am thinking to buy hardware wallet which is more safer than online wallet.

Edited by Opinder
Typing error

On 10/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, hexwin said:

Simple question and VOTE ☝️:

Do you keep your Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets and where?

Do you think it is safe or not?

I am keeping my bitcoin balances more often at online wallets. I am using my balances on exchanges to trade it. And I believe doing these two is very safe. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Of course it is good to store your bitcoin in some exchange platform or online wallet, but of course we should also choose a best wallet with good security feature so that we can keep our coin in a good place. 

I choose off line wallet to take care my asset, even I'm not familiar with this method but I'm sure this is the right way. I'm not trust on line wallet anymore since get hacking last year, I believe already do the best for safety but when I check it all balance are missing.

I saved my coins temporarily on the exchange and online wallet. Where? It's obvious on Yobit because payments are made there. For an online wallet, I use a blockchain wallet.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Good morning mate, as for me i keep all of my cryptocurrency to my coinbase wallet but i invest some of it on yobit to earn some side income.happy posting mate.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:53 PM, hexwin said:

Boss i keep bitcoins and other coins in different Exchanges and different wallet. But if you want to told this where exchanges then i say sorry. I feel this is safe place and when i want to exchange with in few mints without  any tension.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, Crypto Najeeb said:

If you taking about my Bitcoin than I only use the binance exchange just to keep the Bitcoin because I only trust binance exchange if it came to online wallet and no other Exchange are safe .

I think you must aware about the different exchanges and wallet. Binance is exchanges the chance get hacked is still high, no matter they have high security, i am sure Binance still have some holes to hacker enter to it. I recommended to save your cryptocurrency only in wallet, atleast on your desktop or mobile. You can use small amount on the exchanges to avoid the hacker.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes i keep Bitcoin on any exchange and online wallet. I know everything would be hackable in this world but if i didn't make any mistake then i'm safe. If i backup my password or wallet key safely then i can't  be hack. Thats why i use exchange wallet.

yes i keep them there in the exchange and online wallet and they are not that much to care about. i always play safe thesedays.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:23 PM, hexwin said:

Great to see someone explaining where you should keep your Bitcoins, as I see that people still don't even understand the basics of bitcoin, private keys and wallets.
Wallet is not the same as exchange. Not your keys - not your crypto!

I just keep my Bitcoin on the exchanges because i am a trader and i am doing trading on the BTC and when i got profit from the market than i sell it on that time and again when the market is down than i buy again the BTC like this i am doing this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, hexwin said:

I keep my bitcoin in yobit.net and I choose exchanger Because it is more reliable, assurance and more safe for storage. 

Keeping some money in an online wallet is a good and necessary thing becsuse we need it during the trading , and it facilitate a lot of hardship, effort and time.

There are many secure wallet in online platform. Number one rank is coinbase. This is really secure wallet. Also we can use Blockchain, Trezor, Electrum etc.