GREAT PROJECT but FAILED! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

GREAT PROJECT but FAILED!

Initial Coin Offering is a disorganized method by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency-based blockchain project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO or ICO is a symbolic sale campaign that is arranged by startups to bypass the rigorous and systematic capital raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. 

No, I have not heard of any new currency or project that has failed or has been abandoned by its own community. The only currency I expect to fail is Facebook's central currency.

No problem i feel confident about good projects are always got success i personally know some good projects that are performance really well in bearish market time such as energi coin surged price from 0.20$ to 9$ still now its price more then two USD. And it means only scam and low quality projects are failed projects in crypto market. 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, Jay8 said:

the cryptocurrency world is challenged by survival.currently the rules allow many projects to be launched but not all of them will make it in the market

Every coin expert can make new coins in the market but not all of them sell well, it takes many investors to enliven the new coin market. the developer's strategy must be vigorous in the appearance of the website and market volume.

The most of these crypto currency project when announced always looks promising but with time moving on and nit having much users patronising these projects they die off and siez to exist. 

On 9/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, cryptokram said:

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

I think it's happen because of scammer. Because the project can't rasie their fund. In the beginning scammers stole their fund or can't grow so much.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I had a plan to learn to trade with all its fundamentals, but I became frustrated by the successive losses of a friend of mine, and this made me take a step back. I had a lot of optimism that I could trade, now I feel a failure before I start.

9 hours ago, Naca2 said:

I think many projects fail in 2018 and 2019, so if you want to invest, you have to be really careful, but now investments are not very profitable because most of them fail and cannot continue the project.

They have dialed several times during that period of year,there have been many scammers that create a project which they convince people to buy and later they didn't even list the coin for them

On 9/27/2019 at 5:50 PM, cryptokram said:

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

I once made an online shop website and I had a lot of visitors to my site, but they weren't buying anything! So, I placed ads inside of it and I lost all my visitors suddenly! I still don't know what I did wrong. 

If the project fails then this is the usual frustration, do not continue or try to move forward. However, I have yet to work on crypto talk. At present, all the projects will now fail because of the impact of the virus on the economy of every country. But it won't last long.

Those projects you are talking about were also known to the board?  Since nothing is true on the internet there is always a risk of scam, so I study and exercise trading so as not to depend on a business that can steal from me but rather to depend on my own analysis and my discipline in trading.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, Shihab744422 said:

Actually there is not a single that I invested has failed.All the thanks to one of my friend.He was very good at crypto currency and I followed his instruction.That's why I have never fallen a victim to those failed coin.

I want to cleared your mind about investing in a project, you can't definitely predict the outcome of any projects, you are lucky to be at the side of a good projects, but many people of failed for bad projects

On 9/28/2019 at 5:08 AM, BenQ said:

there is many project ended with no value at all .  but some time it takes a while we can't fully judge their project if not really make a great value . as long they really working on it. project still running and everything can happen,

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Most of their project ended with no value because of some reasons. If they really want their projects to become successful in crypto, they need to work hard for it because once people didn't attract to your project, it will be a big lost to you. 

I thought that Decent (DCT) was a solid project but it dropped like over 99% from the ico price, and now it's basically dead. Still not sure what happened there, and if the code was just bad or something. Maybe it wasn't needed after all or they failed with marketing.

• +1 1

I put a very small amount of the investment experience on one of the sites but after 24 hours of currency placement they fired me from the site for no reason It was a failed experience for me in addition to some failed experiences that went without losing the money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Project failure does not mean end. You can start with another project, but this time, you gain experience, and this does not mean that you will not be able to create a project. This time, it is successful, and you will find investor turnout when noting that it is interesting and you can give them the opportunity. Now it depends

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are right especially in 2019 there where many failed projects that started out with good services and turned out to be scam and vanished for good without leaving any trace leaving an investor only with wisdom of never to trust any bitcoin cloud online mining project and as for me I mate a lot of this kind to mention but a few;bitleeds,hashingming,Lucy bot and many more and will never risk my coins in any cloud mining site out there never.

There are so many scammers who are responsible to create fake project to steal money of the real innocent people.I have found so many such sort of projects which ended without contributing much in the cryptocurrency world for example 1st trade project. 

One of the most common, are those which have being plunged down either by the lack of demands of the coin, such as the release of coin, in which most holders just basically sell out the coins to hold coin like those of Ether, as this  acts of just having to collect an airdrop and swap it directly to another, coin, is basically why some coins just die

there are many projects that seems to have very good potential and very good chance of being successful however they failed and i was left with a huge loss and the thought that it may be a scam. This could be in two fronts, namely in the form of airdrops that were invested into and in sites that had cloud mining projects which turned out to be scams. The one that comes to mind in the cloudminer.center site. I deposited a substantial amount there to purchase a contract but the amount was never credited to my account and a few weeks later the site closed down. I had done a lot of research on the site and saw that many marked it as legit but i was scammed.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, Tawhid03 said:

We see many project come in online market with great idea but it failed.There are a lot of good project become fail for right decision. Facebook libra coin is one of the main example.

Libra coins cannot yet be said to be a failed project, because until now Libra coins are still in the process of development, what's interesting about this coin is that Libra has a good concept and also has full support from Facebook.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:37 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The one that comes to mind in the cloudminer.center site. I deposited a substantial amount there to purchase a contract but the amount was never credited to my account and a few weeks later the site closed down. I had done a lot of research on the site and saw that many marked it as legit but i was scammed.

Avoid sites or projects that have consistent profit sharing, such as Miracle tele or Cloud mining. better to buy a coin that has a ranking of 20 in the CMC and can do staking when holding the coin.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:11 AM, Raven said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Most of their project ended with no value because of some reasons. If they really want their projects to become successful in crypto, they need to work hard for it because once people didn't attract to your project, it will be a big lost to you. 

i think that this is unfortunate to the projects that went down and I think that it is sad for the creators and developers and to those who waited for the project to happen because we can say that they waited for nothing because the projects failed. 

I have also faced that kinds of problems at the earlier stage. Because at that time i didn't know about how to verify a scam project. So i invested my money into a telegram airdrop. But unfortunately the project was a scam project and I got my all the money in loss. So after that from now on I actually try to make a good research about a project and then make investment. 

Yes there are lots of people who are scammed and now don't believe in crypto. It's very bad From the peoples who are scamming. Because by scamming they are not only taking there money but also there confidence. 

On 9/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, cryptokram said:

There are many reasons to get failed the projects. Scam is one of the biggest problem. Many projects scammed in their initial stage and after that they can't stand up. Also some projects got hacked.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil