GREAT PROJECT but FAILED! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

GREAT PROJECT but FAILED!

On 9/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, cryptokram said:

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

Yoda project is my favourite from them. It lanched in feb 2020.  before that,, yobit ran so many advertising programme of this project. cryptotalk,,bitcointalk,,youtube was full of this topic. but today,, one yoda is equal to one satoshi. 😭 Many people bought it in 15k satoshi on the launch date

I did not invest my own money in cryptocurrency projects, but spent my time on participation and tasks in airdrops, bounty programs and these projects. Among the ones that failed my favorite is Bikercoin (BIC).

I found a project called CYFM.they were working on a radio application that pays indie music creators and also they pay to listeners.

they had 2 coins for listeners and indie music creators

the project looked good, their application looked good but they ended up dumping coins on people

First of all, I must state that a great project will never fail. Because a great project is already a success.
In the cryptocurrency market, projects are launched daily, many of them are scam. But there are projects with great potential, which unfortunately do not reach the finish line. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the project was unable to attract adequate investors.

A project can succeed only if it has strong community support, good financial backing, great leader and strong team, well plan roadmap in addition to having a good idea.

Many projects, including good ones, will fail. this is a fact.

A lot of projects raised money and made many promises that the project would be excellent, but in the end either the project was closed with the leaders or was not implemented. You need to very carefully choose where to invest

Many, many projects failed, and everyone expected them to have a brilliant success and a good future, but suddenly we find that they disappeared due to unintended mistakes or negligence. A recent example of this was the Yam coin due to an error in its smart contract.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many projects are failed because many were mindless cash grabs and once they had the money they didn't really have any idea of getting to the end product and developers are less responsive to potential investors and others.

I have not yet come across a very good project. But I hope I will soon. There were certainly many interesting projects, but most of them are scam.

This didn't change a lot in 2020. Since many projects don't have any money and haven't created anything they will keep failing. I expect some good projects to keep appearing but what you consider great project maybe is not and you need a lot of research more.

This can happen in all investments. You can see a company that has all the qualities to become a great one and we learn later that they shut down and the stocks are worth zero. This is a problem in economy and it has many reasons, sometimes it happens because of the market conditions.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't know what is this question about. Our favorite project that failed in 2017-2018? I don't have anything as a favorite especially failed ones. They are forgotten and I'm glad I didn't invest in any of them.

This happens and it will keep happening but this is mostly about projects that failed to reach their targets. The crowdfunding that happened with ICO was beyond anything and it contained many scams too. The real projects they refunded the investors though but what you explain as good project means nothing. How is a project good without having anything to show?

I didn't take part in ico or defi and I didn't ever shill projects and call them a great project. I don't care about that and I care about trading and not shilling in social media. This is for peolpe that think it is something that will help in their small bubble they are living.

• +3 1

I'm sorry I didn't understand which projects fail. I have invested in a lot but of course I'm not going to invest in some very low project that obviously had no future. I don't know their names either and don't waste my time with them.

I am feel bad when I am look for project that are good and they are fail. I am not know why this is happens but maybe it is has to do with the problem of the market that some time there is no investor and no new money to help these developer move with their dream.

• +2 1

I don't know of anything of these as I'm started in cryptocurrencies lately and I missed the ICO phase. The defi for me went untouched and all I remember is Sushi and Yearn finance that they are both failed for different reasons.

• +1 1

Some projects that are great they are still active, so I don't think that many failed. Even verge was like that everyone was saying how great it was and did nothing, but it is still active. Failed means abandoned completely to me and having no blockchain or interest at all.

25 minutes ago, Seyeumi said:

I'm very new my mate, I'm only few months in crypto and I don't know a lot about the greater projects but they failed, how are they so great projecst if they failed? Was it this called like that for hype them and have them scam people?

there are many reasons that might cause a coin to die, starting from developers team not following through with their promises to the community, or if a big hack caused the coin price to drop sharply.

• +3 1

There are many of reasons behind a failed project. A conflict between developers, lack of resources, poor ideas, Not solving any real problem and not reach the target token sales because of poor marketing strategy could be the main reasons why a project fails.

this project is still active but its token is not very popular yet, they disappoint us at the end by failing and getting away

• +1 1

If there are many projects that people thought would be a success but it ends up being a failure and it does not work as planned and many people lose a lot of money and since then many false projects have come out that were only made by scammers who can no longer be trusted  a new project.

• +2 1

Yes that's right, there were many failed ICO projects in 2018, as a bounty hunter I participated in 5 ICO projects but none of them were successful and I only accepted tokens that were not listed on any exchange. I think this new coin project is very difficult to develop in 2018 and then until now, if someone is listed on the exchange the price is very low.

• +2 1

There were many failed projects in 2018 because at that time the price of bitcoin was so low that some investors suffered losses and no longer invested in new cryptocurrency projects. Apart from that there are many fraudulent projects, very few of which are successful. I was in the new cryptocurrency as a bounty hunter, participated there a lot but nothing worked.

• +2 1