GREAT PROJECT but FAILED! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

GREAT PROJECT but FAILED!

Document invested in one of the big Fraudulent campaigns for 2018. Savedroid is rolling out a fabulous application where you should rescue not many finances. Along with the ICO may be put into play final savings packages just for crypto. Naturally, I had a Bridal party seriously worth $12 and additionally spent $1200. Leading a problem in my position for crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/23/2020 at 11:02 AM, Davei said:

Any of you who have come across a great project but haven’t finished anything? I mean, we know that most investors fell victim to a fraudulent project that most investors decided not to do. These are many projects that have failed in every person’s life, but some successful projects make them economically sustainable in order to grow forward.

A lot of people fell into as victim, that is so bad but there is no option than to do that actually.

Every website show there are have so many good protection of there website..but some days later the website failed to protect three members working.. that's why every website have there own protection bt failed to protect...

On 9/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, cryptokram said:

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

Sure, I invested in MOAT (Mother of All tokens) that was like an investmentfund for crypto. Unfortunately the management took off with the money.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

OkGreat project but failed ? More of us are not posting a usefull posts so the projects of this site are been failed. In some countries  are disabled from payment cryptotalk informs that to all of us so post usefull content

For me it's not easy to recognise such project because the reason behind the failure of such projects can be scam project which could not benefit the users and have cheated its users so we cannot include any scam projects in this counting.

Yes of course there are many great projects ended with nothing, I think the reason is when they have not investigated good about the project, because there are many obstacles we dont see them before started our project. So is good to investigate more and more.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There is one exchange which it was very popular and helpful but suddenly it stops its services and we dont why, its called Faucet hub. I was using it and it was my number one choice.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many projects that are not worth it. It takes a while when we are not really building great value, and then we cannot fully judge their project. As long as they are actually working on it. The project is still underway and everything will happen,

I think that these projects are fraud and lying projects and they did not have real goals, only wanted to collect money and take it and left the project unfortunately

Unfortunately, many projects failed to achieve their goals, and even many projects that initially tried to implement their project later turned into fraudulent projects. Most of the sales offers for projects in the ICO stage caused great losses to investors.

There are so many of them, it is not even possible to rely on them all, they accept people's money, nothing disappears.  I think so........

Great project but unsuccessful! Actually so sorry so I want to say that if you work in this cryto currency you will not fail at all.  Thank you so much from our numerous favors for commenting this important post !!

This happens if a project is started without pre plans and things that should be kept in mind in near future. But those failed projects also teaches us what we should not do next time to avoid these. These are the experience that a person can get through trying and failing because failing is the first step to success

There are tons of projects like this on the market, that have a great idea and a great team but at the end they still fail. It's sad because some scams are more successful then good projec

There are many projects that we thought it will last for a long period of time, but they disappoint us at the end by failing and getting away with our investment capital

You cannot trust any of the investment projects, most of them end in failure and fraud, so I prefer to stay away from them

On 12/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, labaikumar said:

yeah then whats great in it sir then why i think this program is just wast a money or the time of the people

Like how do you mean is waste of time the campaign is open for a reason and you participating into it you are not forced to participate, many participate just to receive payments

On 9/27/2019 at 6:20 PM, cryptokram said:

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

My favorite crypto project is Pundi X. It started with the goal of extending crypto usage to many parts of the world and developed some POS devices to make crypto payments easier in everyday shops so that people can use crypto just like fiat for their daily needs. This project is still active but its token is not very popular yet and not found in all exchanges but the project is not a scam and if it manages to reach its goal, it can help the adoption of all the coins.

I remember Hat project the old ine and yoda now lol. alot of project as Cocos fails and we don't know maybe they didn't work good for their coins 

I knew this year a coin called Coco's that faild from 60 satoahi to 4 now with no good sign of recover especially this time of the year

So far I can't involved in any failed project but yes there are many good projects which were failed due to different reasons. Some failed due to financial crisis while others are scams.

On 3/23/2020 at 6:23 PM, Jaga123321 said:

Yes I have comes across lots of project which basis are good but failed because of some reason for example ncash and  indahash token project failed badly

That's very good but bad at the end while I don't know these tokens but gonna try using it

On 09.12.2019 at 07:52, Sumayya said:

I don't have favourite of them, I hate them all, those fail project contributed to their failure they can argue with that

I also can't call such projects my favorite. I remember the project was MetaCash and the exchange on which it was listed was not bad and the price was also not bad. But it didn't last long. And I lost my investment.